PDA

View Full Version : The Impending Race War

NJCardFan
03-29-2012, 11:39 AM
There is a race war coming, folks. Mark my words and the wheels of this have been turning for some time and it's planned, not spontaneous. The Trayvone Martin case is just the fuse on this bomb. Obama and his cast of clowns have been building toward this since his campaign in 2008. Remember the comments about him not looking like the presidents on the dollar bill? The "clinging to guns and God" comment? Not to mention that ever since, any, and I do mean ANY criticism of Obama was deemed as racist on every level. And now this whole Martin shooting is the icing on the cake and the fuse is lit and it will explode in November if Dear Leader is not re-elected. The enraged blacks(the one's who were enraged in the first place and who are always enraged) are going to use his defeat as an excuse to riot all over the country. Mark my words. This WILL happen. And Obama and his collection of race pimps are going to be to blame.

Articulate_Ape
03-29-2012, 12:16 PM
Well, if you are right, it will be a short war since blacks (assuming that's the race you are referring to) still only make up 12.6 % of the US population while whites make up 72.4 %. I'm just sayin'.

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 12:24 PM
There is a race war coming, folks. Mark my words and the wheels of this have been turning for some time and it's planned, not spontaneous. The Trayvone Martin case is just the fuse on this bomb. Obama and his cast of clowns have been building toward this since his campaign in 2008. Remember the comments about him not looking like the presidents on the dollar bill? The "clinging to guns and God" comment? Not to mention that ever since, any, and I do mean ANY criticism of Obama was deemed as racist on every level. And now this whole Martin shooting is the icing on the cake and the fuse is lit and it will explode in November if Dear Leader is not re-elected. The enraged blacks(the one's who were enraged in the first place and who are always enraged) are going to use his defeat as an excuse to riot all over the country. Mark my words. This WILL happen. And Obama and his collection of race pimps are going to be to blame.

I don't mean to rain on your parade but this was said during the Watts riots, Rodney King riots, Hurricane Katrina and so on. There wont be a race war and their wont be a political war between Dems and Republicans. I do agree that their will be riots no matter what happens, that's as far as it will get and we'll all move on to the next racial or political scandal.

NJCardFan
03-29-2012, 12:29 PM
I don't mean to rain on your parade but this was said during the Watts riots, Rodney King riots, Hurricane Katrina and so on. There wont be a race war and their wont be a political war between Dems and Republicans. I do agree that their will be riots no matter what happens, that's as far as it will get and we'll all move on to the next racial or political scandal.

I don't know guy. I have a different feeling on this than with those other things. This is bigger than some guy getting beat by police. This is the re-election of the first non-white president.

An Ancient Pest
03-29-2012, 12:47 PM

I can see it right now. The black people will collect guns, all start marching down our streets, while the scared white people will have to band together and stand up for what is white, for it's right. Black and white will spill red water all over. Meanwhile, the yellow people will supply the green herb to all colors.

But to paraphrase a local wise man, if it comes to war, in the end, we're all ******s.

NJCardFan
03-29-2012, 12:49 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--EbPMJ21pos/TyMwIh27ooI/AAAAAAAAByo/rL8kuT2BMjQ/s1600/derp-derp-derp-dog-500x375.jpg
fixed for accuracy

An Ancient Pest
03-29-2012, 12:55 PM
fixed for accuracy

Zathras?

BTW, fuck your Cardinals.

noonwitch
03-29-2012, 01:35 PM

That's pretty much how I see it, although I'm not so sure there will even be riots. I thought there were going to be riots in Detroit after the verdict was read on the Malice
Green murder, but the cops were found guilty, so the people of Detroit considered justice to have been served.

Molon Labe
03-29-2012, 01:38 PM
If there is a race war it will be because of manufactured problems by the media and demagogues like Jessie Jackson, Spike Lee types. Race relations have improved incredibly in this country since I was a child.

Rockntractor
03-29-2012, 01:41 PM
If there is a race war it will be because of manufactured problems by the media and demagogues like Jessie Jackson, Spike Lee types. Race relations have improved incredibly in this country since I was a child.

They are trying to bundle racial issues and gun laws together, they will the ride in and save us from ourselves, at least that is what they would like to do.

DumbAss Tanker
03-29-2012, 01:47 PM
I don't see the motivation on the re-election part of that. Obama and Holder get a certain amount of mileage out of race-pimping, but it's a tiger-ride...it works in their favor only up to a certain very limited point. As soon as it slips out of their control, which is extremely likely to happen, it would destroy them.

Rockntractor
03-29-2012, 02:03 PM
I don't see the motivation on the re-election part of that. Obama and Holder get a certain amount of mileage out of race-pimping, but it's a tiger-ride...it works in their favor only up to a certain very limited point. As soon as it slips out of their control, which is extremely likely to happen, it would destroy them.

They were losing a lot of the liberal vote, the hope is that they band liberals, minorities and the white guilt vote together against the white male vote. It could very well backfire on them, but I don't think they see it that way.
It would have been better if they had an actual white shooter to hold up but they have never been known to allow facts to get in the way, they just continue to become more absurd.

FlaGator
03-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Well, if you are right, it will be a short war since blacks (assuming that's the race you are referring to) still only make up 12.6 % of the US population while whites make up 72.4 %. I'm just sayin'.

If the crime stats in my home town are any indication, the blacks make up for having few numbers with more automatic weapons and ammo.

Just saying...

Articulate_Ape
03-29-2012, 02:40 PM
If the crime stats in my home town are any indication, the blacks make up for having few numbers with more automatic weapons and ammo.

Just saying...

Maybe in your town.

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 03:10 PM
I don't know guy. I have a different feeling on this than with those other things. This is bigger than some guy getting beat by police. This is the re-election of the first non-white president.

I'm not your guy, Pal...

In case anyone gets offended.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/165191/im-not-your-friend-guy

Lager
03-29-2012, 05:38 PM
It's always been somewhat intriguing, yet puzzling to me as to why blacks haven't been assimilated into the general culture the way some other ethnic groups have who haven't been in this country nearly as long. And I don't think the stock answer of "white racism" is close to being the real factor.

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 05:55 PM
It's always been somewhat intriguing, yet puzzling to me as to why blacks haven't been assimilated into the general culture the way some other ethnic groups have who haven't been in this country nearly as long. And I don't think the stock answer of "white racism" is close to being the real factor.

which ethnic groups are you referring to?

Lager
03-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian, Inuit, Indonesian fire dancers, tibetan monks, just to name a few.

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 06:07 PM
Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian, Inuit, Indonesian fire dancers, tibetan monks, just to name a few.

So you think these ethnic groups (I don't think a fire dancer or monk is an actual ethnic group) have "assimilated" yet African Americans have not?

How exactly?

Hawkgirl
03-29-2012, 06:11 PM

I agree with all those but the bolded part.

An Ancient Pest
03-29-2012, 06:15 PM

I know. I mean, they only speak English, have American last names, attend most of our public schools and, like the Asians, many Hispanics, Indians and Amish they just stubbornly refuse to blend in. What's up with that?

Lager
03-29-2012, 06:17 PM
If you disagree, and believe that blacks have successfully melded into the culture, how would you explain the rift between the races that the OP touched upon? Why do blacks feel so disinfranchised? Why is there such a disparity of opinion when Jackson makes a statement such as "there is a war on black people"? Why is educational achievement by black students sometimes mocked as "acting white"?

An Ancient Pest
03-29-2012, 06:19 PM

:biggrin-new:

Asian,
Just walk into almost any Chinese restaurant. They tend to keep the businesses to themselves. Blend in, my ass they do.

Middle Eastern
Just walk into almost any 7-Eleven. They tend to keep the businesses to themselves. Blend in, my ass they do.

Indian
Well, they blend in with the Middle Easterners.

Inuit
They're an endangered species, so I can't say.

Indonesian fire dancers, tibetan monks, just to name a few.
Oh, you're being sarcastic. Sorry.

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 06:19 PM
If you disagree, and believe that blacks have successfully melded into the culture, how would you explain the rift between the races that the OP touched upon? Why do blacks feel so disinfranchised? Why is there such a disparity of opinion when Jackson makes a statement such as "there is a war on black people"? Why is educational achievement by black students sometimes mocked as "acting white"?

If you are talking to me, I'm asking you to defend your position that all ethnic groups have "assimilated" except "Blacks".

You made the statement, I'm asking you to explain it..

Rockntractor
03-29-2012, 06:22 PM

They're an endangered species, so I can't say.

Not as endangered as you are right now!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yx8UJ5Nlqa0/TUJXGpm20wI/AAAAAAAAB9Y/i94ukqcuAe0/s1600/DSC00560.JPG

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 06:22 PM
I know. I mean, they only speak English, have American last names, attend most of our public schools and, like the Asians, many Hispanics, Indians and Amish they just stubbornly refuse to blend in. What's up with that?

I really hope you die in a freak auto erotic asphyxiation/ hamster in the ass "accident".

An Ancient Pest
03-29-2012, 06:23 PM

I'm not entirely disagreeing, but I'm just taking issue to how you seemed to single the blacks out. No ethnic group has, or ever will totally assimilate with any ideal American society. But if we want to focus on them, they do have an unique history in this country, and some of the older ones still remember what it was like to live under Jim Crow. Then again, I won't pretend to fully get it because I'm not black.

An Ancient Pest
03-29-2012, 06:25 PM
I really hope you die in a freak auto erotic asphyxiation/ hamster in the ass "accident".

Oh, a death wish over the internet! Fuck yourself, you asshole.

An Ancient Pest
03-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Not as endangered as you are right now!

You always in the habit of waving your ban-hammer at irrelevant moments, because I'll have you know that your use of it will not deter me.

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Oh, a death wish over the internet! Fuck yourself, you asshole.

Ok then, thanks.. :rolleyes:

An Ancient Pest
03-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Ok then, thanks.. :rolleyes:
You just said you wanted me to die in real life. Why not find a means to make sure it happens and come find me, tough guy? Fucking keyboard commando.

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 06:30 PM
You just said you wanted me to die in real life. Why not find a means to make sure it happens and come find me, tough guy? Fucking keyboard commando.

I knew it.. I knew you were Txradioguy all along..

Here cry into this glass.. Mmmmm, your tears are so yummy and sweet.

but seriously, die in a fire...

Hawkgirl
03-29-2012, 06:30 PM
You always in the habit of waving your ban-hammer at irrelevant moments, because I'll have you know that your use of it will not deter me.

Deter you from what?

Lager
03-29-2012, 06:39 PM
I think I just did that, did I not? I'm not saying "all" cultures, and I didn't say "refused" to blend in. Recent events have only highlighted the gulf between the races. Why is it that there is still such a wide disparity in the viewpoints of recent events? Why are African Americans still over represented in the lower poverty rates? In the prison populations? Single parent families? Blacks have been in this country longer than recent immigrants, but yes, their numbers are significantly higher. Is it because of a concious effort of the predominant white culture to hold them back, or are there other factors?

An Ancient Pest
03-29-2012, 06:48 PM
Deter you from what?

The fact that you're asking this question shows your poor understanding of the concept of differing opinions. Oh, we go well beyond the DU, you know :cold:

Lager
03-29-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm not entirely disagreeing, but I'm just taking issue to how you seemed to single the blacks out. No ethnic group has, or ever will totally assimilate with any ideal American society. But if we want to focus on them, they do have an unique history in this country, and some of the older ones still remember what it was like to live under Jim Crow. Then again, I won't pretend to fully get it because I'm not black.

I don't totally agree with what seems to be a liberal concept that the issue can't be discussed or fully understood by non-blacks, that's why I threw it up for discussion. I don't think the term "blend in" is the same as assimilate into, and that is why I didn't use it. Yes, I know that many other cultures tend to stick to themselves. That in itself isn't as bad as it sounds, and is perhaps normal for recent immigrants. I agree that their history in this country is unique. But eventually that can be overcome, can it not? The same with Jim Crow and seperate water fountains. But haven't we come a ways past that?

An Ancient Pest
03-29-2012, 06:50 PM
I think I just did that, did I not? I'm not saying "all" cultures, and I didn't say "refused" to blend in. Recent events have only highlighted the gulf between the races. Why is it that there is still such a wide disparity in the viewpoints of recent events? Why are African Americans still over represented in the lower poverty rates? In the prison populations? Single parent families? Blacks have been in this country longer than recent immigrants, but yes, their numbers are significantly higher. Is it because of a concious effort of the predominant white culture to hold them back, or are there other factors?

Apologies for misinterpreting you. I have no argument and no answers.

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 06:52 PM
I have no argument and no answers.

All you had to say is "look at my last 80 messages".

Hawkgirl
03-29-2012, 06:53 PM
The fact that you're asking this question shows your poor understanding of the concept of differing opinions. Oh, we go well beyond the DU, you know :cold:

I thought you were going to say deter me from being an asshole. Take a few days off, chump.

How's that for a differing opinion?

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 07:02 PM
I thought you were going to say deter me from being an asshole. Take a few days off, chump.

Since you got banned, I set up an email account just for you. gentlemanpirate12@gmail.com

Go ahead and reach out to me for the next week at this email and i'll knock you around for the next few days. It will make you feel like you never left.

Hawkgirl
03-29-2012, 07:10 PM
Since you got banned, I set up an email account just for you. gentlemanpirate12@gmail.com

Go ahead and reach out to me for the next week at this email and i'll knock you around for the next few days. It will make you feel like you never left.

He's out for 2 days.

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 07:23 PM
He's out for 2 days.

I hope he got my email address I set up for him.. Gentlemanpirate12@gmail.com..

Rockntractor
03-29-2012, 07:31 PM

qmail, you people have your own email now?http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17427.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

Zathras
03-29-2012, 07:32 PM

Well, that didn't take long....or maybe it took too long...not quite sure really.

Banning the foul mouthed twit for just 2 days won't do any good. He'll just pick right up again where he left off when his time out is over.

Hawkgirl
03-29-2012, 07:33 PM

That's all fine and dandy..but it's getting a little weird.

Hawkgirl
03-29-2012, 07:35 PM
Well, that didn't take long....or maybe it took too long...not quite sure really.

Banning the foul mouthed twit for just 2 days won't do any good. He'll just pick right up again where he left off when his time out is over.

I believe in Redemption. It's really up to him when he comes back. I'm all for banter and wit...but if it's only about seeing who can throw the most f bombs..then it gets old.

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 07:35 PM
qmail, you people have your own email now?http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17427.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

uhhh.. Allow me to speak for the group when I say...

Huuuuuh?

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 07:36 PM

Not if you know me, it isn't.. It's perfectly normal..

and a little bland..

Zathras
03-29-2012, 07:37 PM
I believe in Redemption. It's really up to him when he comes back. I'm all for banter and wit...but if it's only about seeing who can throw the most f bombs..then it gets old.

Sometimes people are beyond redeeming. I think this idiot is one of them.

Apache
03-29-2012, 07:38 PM

oh shi.... erm... crap! i forgot you wield the hammer as well :biggrin-new:

you think that's weird? you just opened a nasty can-o-worms :cold:

Apache
03-29-2012, 07:40 PM
uhhh.. Allow me to speak for the group when I say...

Huuuuuh?

sup G...

duck bsr....:biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
03-29-2012, 07:40 PM

Was this all some sort of strange foreplay?http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/asile/vil-gaga.gif

Rockntractor
03-29-2012, 07:44 PM
sup G...

duck bsr....:biggrin-new:

I guess I should have used a capital Q.

Apache
03-29-2012, 07:48 PM

wow! i missed too...

sorry bsr :blue:

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 08:07 PM

And what lessons have we learned today? Besides don't stick your dick in the toaster..

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 08:08 PM

Or a G.. Like Gmail has in its name..

For the love of god, do I need to draw stick figures?

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 08:09 PM
wow! i missed too...

sorry bsr :blue:

Thats ok. I still have no idea what we are talking about..

Hawkgirl
03-29-2012, 08:34 PM
Was this all some sort of strange foreplay?http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/asile/vil-gaga.gif

Why yes, I believe it was.

Rockntractor
03-29-2012, 09:05 PM

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/462200267_e66934a552_o.jpg

Articulate_Ape
03-29-2012, 09:09 PM
Well played, sir.

Apache
03-29-2012, 09:17 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/462200267_e66934a552_o.jpg

how...?

wha....?

nevermind.... you're just that good

Apache
03-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Well played, sir.

suck up....:single_eye:

Articulate_Ape
03-29-2012, 09:23 PM
suck up....:single_eye:

Tree rat. :gorilla:

Apache
03-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Tree rat. :gorilla:

that's MISTER, tree rat... thankyouverymuch:biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
03-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Well played, sir.

Well played by the Hawk!

obx
03-29-2012, 09:57 PM
There is a race war coming, folks.

I think one has already started, NJ. But I do not think it is a "race" war, I think it is one between progressives and the people who still believe America is the best place on earth. About half of my black friends think Ododo is a terrible President, about 20% are unsure, and 30% think he is great. The majority really think Col. Allen West is a much better example of what they believe than the Joke-in-Chief.The first 45 years of my life, I lived in a county in NC that was about 70% black and they were very conservative on almost every issue except race relations.The ones I know want a strong military, lower taxes, strong 2nd amendment rights and no gay marriage. They were hard working, religious Americans who were just as upset about crime and judges who let criminals go as I was. What we need to do is show them the conservatives value a person only by what they do and contribute and more will join our ranks. They will be fighting right beside us.

Janice
03-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Wow. Cool pic of teh hawk on the ext wall support beam.

http://i55.tinypic.com/20f81n5.gif

NJCardFan
03-29-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm not your guy, Pal...

In case anyone gets offended.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/165191/im-not-your-friend-guy

I'm not your pal, friend.

SaintLouieWoman
03-29-2012, 10:32 PM
I knew it.. I knew you were Txradioguy all along..

Here cry into this glass.. Mmmmm, your tears are so yummy and sweet.

but seriously, die in a fire...
Cool it with the threats! There's a reason that you've gone bye bye so many times. Please stop.

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 10:40 PM
Cool it with the threats! There's a reason that you've gone bye bye so many times. Please stop.

What threat did I make?

MountainMan
03-29-2012, 11:28 PM

Just walk into almost any 7-Eleven. They tend to keep the businesses to themselves. Blend in, my ass they do.

Fuck, this isn't Rat....It is Joe Biden!!!! :rolleyes:

RedGrouse
03-29-2012, 11:39 PM

That's what I am thinking too.

Rockntractor
03-29-2012, 11:41 PM
Fuck, this isn't Rat....It is Joe Biden!!!! :rolleyes:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

AmPat
03-30-2012, 09:47 AM
So you think these ethnic groups (I don't think a fire dancer or monk is an actual ethnic group) have "assimilated" yet African Americans have not?

How exactly?They have accepted embraced the economic system, education, language, culture, and values while maintaining their own cultures. They, unlike Blacks, have chosen to assimilate into our culture instead of blaming their horrible past and their many differences on Whitey, and demanding handouts for ancient real or current imagined wrongs.

They don't continually hold their hands out in front of their portly bodies demanding more "free" money and a larger slice of "equality." They go to work, start businesses, and send their kids to school to learn, not disrupt.

You are most likely attempting to negate his comments by pointing out concaves of Asian cultures within our cities. That won't work within the entire spectrum. Blacks have carved out a unique niche in a culture that they should have long since embraced, thrived, and succeeded. Their continued plight is due to their culture, politics, and choices. Celebrating a thug, rap, bad boy culture where baby momma has 16 kids by 10 "fathers" is not the way to thrive.

Novaheart
03-30-2012, 11:33 AM

A large segment of the urban black population does not know or believe that they are actually about a tenth of the population. People like Francis Cresswell and Len Jeffries have been telling them that they are actually the majority. The same goes for the Mexicans in the American Southwest, they wear t-shirts that say, "Not a minority!" People really do believe that what they see through their window is the way things are.

BTW, this race war thing comes around now and then. When the Great Society was proposed, it was labelled a wedge to prevent a race war. In a way , that's what welfare does. People who have houses, AC, Cable, and food don't make the best revolutionaries.

Wei Wu Wei
03-30-2012, 08:37 PM

This is an interesting fantasy you are indulging in.

Go on, tell me how you imagine this race war will play out and end.

Wei Wu Wei
03-30-2012, 08:38 PM
They were losing a lot of the liberal vote, the hope is that they band liberals, minorities and the white guilt vote together against the white male vote. It could very well backfire on them, but I don't think they see it that way.
It would have been better if they had an actual white shooter to hold up but they have never been known to allow facts to get in the way, they just continue to become more absurd.

I'm curious about "the white male vote".

Could you please elaborate on which vote is "the white male vote"?

Wei Wu Wei
03-30-2012, 08:43 PM

These are what I call "good questions".

Hawkgirl
03-30-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm curious about "the white male vote".

Could you please elaborate on which vote is "the white male vote"?

You do understand that candidates target certain demographics. For example, the women vote, the hispanic vote, the black vote, the evangelical vote, etc. This does not mean that every single woman will vote a certain way..but the likelihood of that demographic as a group, will vote a certain way.
Are you trying to slip a little "you racist!" with that question? Why yes, yes, I believe you are. Try again.

Wei Wu Wei
03-30-2012, 08:44 PM
You do understand that candidates target certain demographics. For example, the women vote, the hispanic vote, the black vote, the evangelical vote, etc. This does not mean that every single woman will vote a certain way..but the likelihood of that demographic as a group, will vote a certain way.
Are you trying to slip a little "you racist!" with that question? Why yes, yes, I believe you are. Try again.

Sure, I understand that. "Identity politics" is the hot thing these days.

So who is targeting the "white male vote"? Who is the candidate/party/group/whatever of the "white males"?

You submit, and I accept, that candidates, parties, etc. target certain demographics. So I'm asking, who is targeting the "white male" demographic?

Hawkgirl
03-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Sure, I understand that. "Identity politics" is the hot thing these days.

So who is targeting the "white male vote"? Who is the candidate/party/group/whatever of the "white males"?

You submit, and I accept, that candidates, parties, etc. target certain demographics. So I'm asking, who is targeting the "white male" demographic?

Is this a trick question? Both parties/candidates target the white male vote, along with every other vote. The democrats, specifically, also target the dead vote and the illegal alien vote too.

Wei Wu Wei
03-30-2012, 09:03 PM
Is this a trick question? Both parties/candidates target the white male vote, along with every other vote. The democrats, specifically, also target the dead vote and the illegal alien vote too.

Well then if everyone is targeting every group, then it sort of doesn't mean anything to distinguish the "white male vote" from the "minority and white guilt vote".

It seems like you are shifting now, saying that everyone targets everyone, so it's impossible to define the "white male vote" vs the "minority vote" vs the "woman vote", ect. if everyone targets everyone ,then every vote is a vote for all of these groups. In that case, it's meaningless to even make the distinction.

However, since the distinction was obviously made, then it must mean that there is actually some difference here with regards to which groups are targeted by which candidates/parties.

If that's too verbose, I'm saying "don't dive into wishy-washy ambiguity. just be real. which vote is the "minority vote", which vote is the "white guilt vote" and which vote is the "white male vote"?

Hawkgirl
03-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Well then if everyone is targeting every group, then it sort of doesn't mean anything to distinguish the "white male vote" from the "minority and white guilt vote".

It seems like you are shifting now, saying that everyone targets everyone, so it's impossible to define the "white male vote" vs the "minority vote" vs the "woman vote", ect. if everyone targets everyone ,then every vote is a vote for all of these groups. In that case, it's meaningless to even make the distinction.

However, since the distinction was obviously made, then it must mean that there is actually some difference here with regards to which groups are targeted by which candidates/parties.

If that's too verbose, I'm saying "don't dive into wishy-washy ambiguity. just be real. which vote is the "minority vote", which vote is the "white guilt vote" and which vote is the "white male vote"?

What is ambiguous? There is nothing ambiguous in my post. Let me give you an example....There was a recent poll conducted by Rasmussen that gives the "women vote" to the Republicans. It was after they tried to crucify Rush for calling Fluke a slut. They were hoping that Obama's phone call and the press coverage of it would make Republicans look like primitive cave men that drag women by the hair. There hope was for women to focus on the slut issue. Instead, women's main focus was still the economy and they blame the sitting President for it. The "women vote" is targeted by both democrats and republicans. It doesn't make our vote meaningless as it's coveted by both parties.

Do I need to give you examples of each demographic and how each party targets them??

NJCardFan
03-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Fantasy world, wee? Am I dreaming Sharpton and Jackson poking the caged dog with a stick in Florida? And I suppose I misunderstood Jackson's comment that "blacks are under attack" (http://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2012/03/29/creators_oped)(take a look at a black man's take on that comment)? If that isn't a call to arms I don't know what is. And then the Black Panthers get involved which can't be good. These race pimps are trying to electrify their black base and it's all going to culminate with blacks rioting all over the country if Obama loses in November. Wait and listen to the rhetoric especially if the polls show Obama losing. Mark my words, you want to talk code words, wait until you hear the bullshit flying come September. And what do I think the outcome is going to be? A lot of innocent people, black and white, are going to end up hurt or killed. And it's all going to be your ilk's fault. Even worse, thanks to those race pimps, Zimmerman was turned into a white man just to force this into a black/white issue but I suppose I fantasized that too.