PDA

View Full Version : Who saw the HBO movie "Game Change"

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 05:34 PM
What were your thoughts..

Lager
03-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Wasn't that a hit piece on Palin? Didn't see it, but why go to the trouble and expense when her political career is basically waning?

Gentleman Pirate
03-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Wasn't that a hit piece on Palin? Didn't see it, but why go to the trouble and expense when her political career is basically waning?

It was..

I couldn't believe the bullshit this movie tried to pass off as truth.. Wow..

Janice
03-29-2012, 06:20 PM
Cannot get myself to watch this kinda propaganda. Same thing with that Micheal Moron movie ... I forget the name.

Apocalypse
03-29-2012, 10:20 PM
I don't have HBO as I'm not going to help keep Bill M. employed with my $.

Zathras
03-30-2012, 12:01 AM
What were your thoughts..

My thought was "It's on HBO...therefore I won't be watching it."

Hawkgirl
03-30-2012, 12:26 AM
Like Janice said, I wouldn't watch this anymore than I would watch Michael Moore's "documentary" on Cuba's fabulous healthcare.

Plus I don't have HBO.

noonwitch
03-30-2012, 09:05 AM
I saw it. It was obviously told from the pov of someone who really likes John McCain.

I will say this-there were a couple of scenes in which Julianne Moore was very likable as Sarah Palin-one is where she meets with a group of people with Downs Syndrome and their families-I found that scene really sweet. The others are in her interactions with her husband and family.

It's the campaign stuff that makes her look bad in the movie.

BadCat
03-30-2012, 09:53 AM
I saw it. It was obviously told from the pov of someone who really likes John McCain.

I will say this-there were a couple of scenes in which Julianne Moore was very likable as Sarah Palin-one is where she meets with a group of people with Downs Syndrome and their families-I found that scene really sweet. The others are in her interactions with her husband and family.

It's the campaign stuff that makes her look bad in the movie.

Julianne Moore is "likable" in movies because she sheds her clothes on queue and looks good doing it. It was a hit piece, plain and simple.