PDA

View Full Version : Sex as Understood by Adolescent Boys

MountainMan
03-29-2012, 11:18 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sex (http://www.cracked.com/video_18405_sex-as-understood-by-adolescent-boys.html)

I think we found Ody in Hebrew school. :biggrin-new: Got to get thru the ad but it is well worth it.

Janice
03-29-2012, 11:55 PM
Hehehe ... I saw that earlier today. Funny. :cool:

Bailey
03-30-2012, 07:03 AM
Lol i can picture a Little Col in Hebrew class doing this, hell we all did as boys :D

Bailey
03-30-2012, 08:11 AM
Ugh now i have that damn song stuck in my head :(

Odysseus
03-30-2012, 08:55 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sex (http://www.cracked.com/video_18405_sex-as-understood-by-adolescent-boys.html)

I think we found Ody in Hebrew school. :biggrin-new: Got to get thru the ad but it is well worth it.

:rotfl: Oy... I will have to put the curse of my people upon you for that. May your children pay retail!

Lol i can picture a Little Col in Hebrew class doing this, hell we all did as boys :D

If my teachers had looked like that, I would have. Unfortunately, Hebrew school teachers back then were hired for their impentrable accents and resemblance to Medievel gargoyles.

AmPat
03-30-2012, 10:03 AM
:rotfl: Oy... I will have to put the curse of my people upon you for that. May your children pay retail!

If my teachers had looked like that, I would have. Unfortunately, Hebrew school teachers back then were hired for their impentrable accents and resemblance to Medievel gargoyles.

If I remember accurately, even Algebra class was loaded with sexual landmines. At least a certain appendage thought so. Those were strange times; how does the dang class change bell always know that THIS is a really bad time for me to stand up?

Novaheart
03-30-2012, 11:29 AM
I hate to be humorless, but even though this is a video from a 13 year old's perspective, it's still a video in which a 35 year old adult female is offering to let a 13 year old boy touch her boobies. Replace her with a man and 13 year old of either sex and I don't think anyone would be laughing.

AmPat
03-30-2012, 11:33 AM
I hate to be humorless, but even though this is a video from a 13 year old's perspective, it's still a video in which a 35 year old adult female is offering to let a 13 year old boy touch her boobies. Replace her with a man and 13 year old of either sex and I don't think anyone would be laughing.

Agreed, but the perspective is from the 13 yo boy. It is humorous because like all humor, it has elements of truth and is shared univerasally by most adolescent boys.

Odysseus
03-30-2012, 01:06 PM

You are correct on both. It would not be funny with an adult male and a 13-year-old (although I suspect that Roman Polanski and his supporters in Hollywood might find it amusing), and you are being humorless.

Bailey
03-30-2012, 01:15 PM

We are sorry that when you were 13 you were eyeing up your male gym teacher but please dont ruin this for us.

JB
03-30-2012, 08:25 PM
woo-hoo. Shiksa alert.