PDA

View Full Version : Debbie Wasserman Schultz Owned.

Apocalypse
04-02-2012, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7oiZFMRA8M

While on California radio station 790 KABC: DNC Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets questioned on Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa's failed record as Mayor of LA. (April 2, 2012)

Janice
04-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Debbie Blabbermouth Shultz, such a disgusting piece of human waste.

CLibertarian
04-02-2012, 08:43 PM
I've seen her dismiss facts and apply double-standards just about every time she is in the news. If her lips are moving, she lying and spinning like a top.

Zathras
04-02-2012, 10:52 PM
I've seen her dismiss facts and apply double-standards just about every time she is in the news. If her lips are moving, she lying and spinning like a top.

Spinning like a top? no. Spinning like the Tazmanian Devil on a sugar rush? Yes.

AmPat
04-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Spinning like a top? no. Spinning like the Tazmanian Devil on a sugar rush? Yes.

Ha! Nice visual.:friendly_wink::biggrin-new:

NJCardFan
04-23-2012, 10:53 AM
Wow. I mean wow. And she's the type of person who attacks Sarah Palin regularly or someone like Chris Christie. It's easy to sit on the other side of the country and ignore someone's failures and argue with someone actually living in it. She's the type of person who would debate an Ugandan on Idi Amin's regime or Saddam Hussein. Hell, she'd defend Satan if he was a Democrat.

ABC in Georgia
04-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Hell, she'd defend Satan if he was a Democrat.

Hell's bells!

Afterall ... wasn't he the original Demonrat? ... :biggrin-new:

~ ABC (lame, I know!)

Hawkgirl
04-23-2012, 11:16 AM
...and the dumb NY Boca liberals will still vote for her.

Articulate_Ape
04-23-2012, 12:03 PM
That woman lives in an alternate reality. My god she is a dunce.

Starbuck
04-23-2012, 12:14 PM
heh, heh.....
"Whataya talkin about Antonio Villa...the mayor, has a fantastic......"

Listen to her. She screws up his name so she fill in like Porky Pig used to do in the cartoons:
"She an imbe-imbe-imbe....she's stupid.":biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

JB
04-23-2012, 01:37 PM
The host gives her facts about the sidewalks and the mayor's attendance and she replies "I find that offensive" and "That's your opinion". Uh, not exactly.

Can we please get more microphones in front of the pie holes of her, Axelrod and my man Joe B. Please.