PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter!

noonwitch
04-05-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm going to be away from computers until Monday, so I hope all enjoy Easter/Passover/belated Equinox celebrations.

I have not attended the Unity church since the end of January-I was/am a member for 10 years, was a volunteer and very involved-do you think anyone has called me to see how I am doing? As I will be attending the other church (evangelical megachurch) on Saturday night, I'm going to visit a UMC church in Detroit for Sunday morning services. I have the desire to hear "Christ The Lord Is Risen Today" played on a huge pipe organ. I've driven by it many times, it's a beautiful historic building. I have family ties to the UMC, and was christened in a UMC church.

Gentleman Pirate
04-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Happy Easter to you as well. Enjoy your Easter service.

Hawkgirl
04-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Happy Easter to you as well. I will be attending services at my catholic church as well on Sunday. I love dressing up my daughter for Easter and seeing all the other beautiful children at Mass.

JB
04-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Back at ya. And enjoy that time away from computers.

RobJohnson
04-07-2012, 03:46 PM
I hope you all have a great Easter weekend.

I will be celebrating the resurrection of Christ from the beaches of Ventura, CA. I have a plane to catch shortly.

Noonwitch, the UMC service sounds awesome! Enjoy!

I mailed my mother an Easter card with a gift card and today I called and told her where to find her Easter basket (a day early.) When I planned this trip it was difficult getting time off work, and I forgot all about Easter. I will make it up to her on her birthday on 4/18.

It must of slipped my sister's mind to send my mother a card. :apologetic:

SarasotaRepub
04-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Happy Easter/Passover to everyone here at CU!!!

ABC in Georgia
04-08-2012, 11:15 AM
HAPPY EASTER/PASSOVER TO EVERYONE!

(Thanks Noonwich for the thread!)

~ ABC