PDA

View Full Version : Couric To Interview Palin Next Week

LibraryLady
09-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Couric To Interview Palin Next Week

GBreaking: TVNewser has learned Katie Couric will interview Republican VP nominee Gov. Sarah Palin next week on the campaign trail, days before the first presidential debate.

We hear the interview will air on the CBS Evening News and on all CBS News platforms. It will also include something the previous two interviews did not time with Sen. John McCain and Palin together.

An announcement is expected shortly.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cbs/couric_to_interview_palin_next_week_94595.asp

GrumpyOldLady
09-16-2008, 12:22 PM
Katie - 'hopefully Saddam got away to Syria' - Couric is interviewing Govenor Palin?

God Bless Sarah Palin for going into the belly of the beast.

I'll be praying for her.

Eyelids
09-16-2008, 01:06 PM
This will be one of the worst interviews of all time.

Rebel Yell
09-16-2008, 01:08 PM

I have to agree with you there. Couric interviewing anyone besides (insert celebrity) is guaranteed to suck.

Eyelids
09-16-2008, 01:24 PM
The only person on TV worse than Couric is Wolf Blitzer, who is so shockingly incompetent I dont know how he's kept his job.

Rebel Yell
09-16-2008, 01:33 PM
The only person on TV worse than Couric is Wolf Blitzer, who is so shockingly incompetent I dont know how he's kept his job.

Dude, his name is Wolf Blitzer. What else could you ask for? " Now over to Wolf Blitzer..."

Eyelids
09-16-2008, 01:35 PM
I know but the novelty should have worn off by now, the guy looks like a deer in the headlights every time.

Rebel Yell
09-16-2008, 02:58 PM
I know but the novelty should have worn off by now, the guy looks like a deer in the headlights every time.

Oh yeah, he's a fuckin idiot, but he's one of yours.:D

GrumpyOldLady
09-16-2008, 06:24 PM

I fully agree.