PDA

View Full Version : "McCain Tie And in ..........New Jersey, Surely, You Jest ! "

megimoo
09-16-2008, 02:17 PM
McCain & Obama in a Virtual Tie in NJ

Bad news for Barack Obama. The contest between Barack Obama and John McCain in New Jersey is too close to call, with a new Quinnipiac University poll showing the battle for the state's fifteen electoral votes at 48%-45% among likely voters. Obama led McCain by ten percentage points, 51%-41% in an August Quinnipiac poll This is the fourth independent poll within the last week to show New Jersey as an emerging battleground state in the presidential campaign. A Monmouth University/New Jersey poll released this morning shows Obama leading by 8 points, and a Marist College poll released Friday night had...

http://blogsforjohnmccain.com/mccain-obama-virtual-tie-nj

Speedy
09-16-2008, 05:42 PM
I think that Obama will not be able to spend too much money in the Battleground states as he will likely have to shore up his supports in the "safe" blue states. Even if New Jersey stays blue in the end, the fact that it is close will mean that Obama will have to pour money into there.

lacarnut
09-16-2008, 06:30 PM
I think McCain/Palin will win PA & NJ and the race will be over by 11pm EST.

newshutr
09-16-2008, 06:33 PM
Don't forget Florida...

LibraryLady
09-16-2008, 06:35 PM
I hope McCain campaign doesn't throw a bunch of money away trying to capture New Jersey. We hear stuff like this every election cycle.

Constitutionally Speaking
09-16-2008, 08:12 PM
I think McCain/Palin will win PA & NJ and the race will be over by 11pm EST.

I sure as heck hope so. The last two elections were all - nighters for me.