PDA

View Full Version : North Korea says fuel being injected into rocket now

greatday
04-11-2012, 12:19 AM
http://www.euronews.com/newswires/1477844-north-korea-says-fuel-being-injected-into-rocket-now/

North Korea was injecting fuel into a long-range rocket “as we speak”, the head of the North Korean satellite control centre said on Wednesday ahead of a launch condemned by its neighbours and the West.
“I think the fuel injection will be completed at an appropriate date,” Paek Chang-ho, head of the satellite control centre of the Korean Committee of Space Technology, told a group of foreign journalists.
He would not comment on when the fuel injection would be complete. “And as for the exact timing of the launch, it will be decided by my superiors”, Paek said.
Regional powers said the launch, due sometime between Thursday and next Monday, is a disguised test of the North’s long-range missile. The North says it is merely putting a weather satellite into space.

North Korea's long range rocket launch is provocative action!!!!

JB
04-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Breaking. The bird is away.

Zathras
04-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Breaking. The bird is away.

And crashed after takeoff per Fox News.

JB
04-12-2012, 07:37 PM
And crashed after takeoff per Fox News.Doesn't matter. They launched. Or tried to.

Syria, Iran, NK, Egypt...all point their fingers and laugh at us. Russia will get what it wants in December. WTF is going on.

ABC in Georgia
04-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Doesn't matter. They launched. Or tried to.

100% correct JB. My take as well.

Wow! Such times we are living in. Reminds me of the so called "Ancient Chinese Proverb/curse"

"May you live in interesting times."

We certainly are!

~ ABC

Articulate_Ape
04-12-2012, 08:18 PM
It broke apart after launch? Calm down people. It was probably made of Campbell Soup cans welded together. I'm not saying NK isn't a dangerous pain in the ass, but c'mon!

Rockntractor
04-12-2012, 08:22 PM
It broke apart after launch? Calm down people. It was probably made of Campbell Soup cans welded together. I'm not saying NK isn't a dangerous pain in the ass, but c'mon!

If you are making an EMP weapon it is supposed to blow up at low altitude.

Rockntractor
04-12-2012, 08:24 PM

By the way, those were little Kimmie's apple juice cans that were welded together.

Articulate_Ape
04-12-2012, 08:25 PM
If you are making an EMP weapon it is supposed to blow up at low altitude.

I understand, Rock, but still. Come on. All we have to do is stop sending them food for a month or two. They'll be busy.

Rockntractor
04-12-2012, 08:28 PM
I understand, Rock, but still. Come on. All we have to do is stop sending them food for a month or two. They'll be busy.

We have to get rid of the tree bark somehow!

JB
04-12-2012, 08:33 PM
It broke apart after launch? Calm down people.I haven't started building a new bunker but I don't see how that is relevant. I don't think many long range rockets traveled their intended thousand or so miles on first launch. It's a learning process.

Besides, they know they need our food. We know they need our food. They know we know they need our food. We know they know we know they know they need our food. And they launched anyway.

SarasotaRepub
04-12-2012, 09:29 PM
http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt37/CHUD_69/kim-jong-il-puppet-team-america.jpg

Bush's Fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh wait...I'm dead......

ABC in Georgia
04-12-2012, 10:25 PM
I don't think many long range rockets traveled their intended thousand or so miles on first launch. It's a learning process.

Once again, I agree 100%. It is indeed a "learning process" and one day they *will* get it right. Question is when? How soon?

Besides, they know they need our food. We know they need our food. They know we know they need our food. We know they know we know they know they need our food. And they launched anyway.

That's the part that gets me the most. They also know that ... we know ... #1 - that the folks at the top, as in all communist countries, will never have to do without.

#2 - that they couldn't care less about their own starving population, who will never see a penny of the aid we send.

#3 - last but not least, that they will gladly accept all monies sent to them by the US, as long as we foolishly keep sending it to them.

~ ABC

Rockntractor
04-12-2012, 11:42 PM
http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt37/CHUD_69/kim-jong-il-puppet-team-america.jpg

Bush's Fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh wait...I'm dead......

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/tumblr_lwfomoQXBT1qanb21o1_500.png