PDA

View Full Version : What Is Considered Racist These Days?

NJCardFan
04-16-2012, 11:38 AM
OK, the lower taxes = racism in the DUmmie forum has gotten me thinking, since Obama started running for president, all of a sudden "code words" started popping up all over the place in reference to the color of his skin or some other form of racism. I think we all need to be brought up to speed on these code words so we need to make a list. I'll list the ones I know of but I need help with the rest because I believe this list of words and phrases is quite extensive. Here we go:

Lower taxes
Secure border
personal responsibility
don't want government to handle healthcare
Obama is a Marxist
entitlement mentality
poor work ethic
amnesty

I need more. Please help.

Rockntractor
04-16-2012, 11:57 AM
White people.

Starbuck
04-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Talking about discipline in public schools.
Discipline may no longer be discussed because "everyone knows" who is being addressed.

txradioguy
04-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Not being Liberal = racist!

CactusCarlos
04-16-2012, 01:27 PM
Not supporting gays 100% = racist.

Odysseus
04-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Winning an argument with a liberal = racist.

DumbAss Tanker
04-16-2012, 01:39 PM
What Is Considered Racist These Days?

Almost everything you say or do, if you're a Conservative. Almost nothing you can say or do, if you're a Liberal, Pigressive, or some other flavor of Latter-Day Communist.

In the lamestream media, a subtext of "Women, minorities most affected" will be added to any policy action Conservatives in government take, and the DUmmies will trot out their little 'Dog whistle' euphemism when they discuss it.

Generation Why?
04-16-2012, 01:55 PM
Not supporting gays 100% = racist.

I think that would be considered homophobic and/or fear mongering.

According to Jimmy Carter, since I am not a fan of the President and will not be voting for him, I am a racist. Taking the side of George Zimmerman, or in my case not taking a side at all until the new investigation and trial are over, is racist.

Deadhead
04-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Well, Obama was in town(Atlanta) a few weeks ago for a fundraiser at Tyler Perry's house. I heard it was primarily to get out the black vote. I asked a friend why any candidate, democrat or republican, would waste money on trying to get the black vote since they are always, always, always going to back the democrat no matter what(for the most part, I don't wanna lump people together). They thought that saying that could be considered racist

Apache
04-16-2012, 05:00 PM
You guys are slipping...VOTER ID LAWS... Sheesh

JB
04-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Disagreeing with Obama. Policies or otherwise makes one a racist.

Because I don't like Obama's policies, I am a racist. Every libpuke walking the earth has told me that.

Lager
04-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Wanting English as the official language of an English speaking country.

JB
04-16-2012, 07:39 PM
Wanting English as the official language of an English speaking country.Absolutely. That's top three you racist bastard.

Odysseus
04-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Pretty much any position that offends a liberal is racist, unless it is sexist or homophobic. It's a catchall. Remember Orwell's essay on language, and how fascism gradually lost all meaning and eventually just became a universal perjorative for any position that was outside of the accepted parameters of elite opinion?

RedGrouse
04-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Everything to them is racist.

noonwitch
04-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Well, Obama was in town(Atlanta) a few weeks ago for a fundraiser at Tyler Perry's house. I heard it was primarily to get out the black vote. I asked a friend why any candidate, democrat or republican, would waste money on trying to get the black vote since they are always, always, always going to back the democrat no matter what(for the most part, I don't wanna lump people together). They thought that saying that could be considered racist

It's about preventing black voters from staying home on election day.

Detroit is a city that has a black population of at least 85%. Yet voter turnout in local and state elections can be very low. Not so much with Presidential races since 2000, though.

I'm not sure how many of the dead are still voting in Detroit. The current city clerk had a lot of cleaning up to do after decades of crooks in the job.

NJCardFan
04-19-2012, 12:11 PM
It's about preventing black voters from staying home on election day.

Detroit is a city that has a black population of at least 85%. Yet voter turnout in local and state elections can be very low. Not so much with Presidential races since 2000, though.

I'm not sure how many of the dead are still voting in Detroit. The current city clerk had a lot of cleaning up to do after decades of crooks in the job.

This is silly. Blacks vote overwhelmingly Democrat. 95% voted Obama in '08. Even if Obama garnered the other 5%, it's not enough to sway an election in his favor. It's the independents he needs to be wooing, not the choir. He got 52% of the independent vote in '08 and unless something drastic happens, I don't see him getting this kind of number this year.