PDA

View Full Version : Republican Estab't Campaigns Against Conservative Candidate

Janice
04-18-2012, 11:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yNaSr.jpg

John McCain, Mitch Daniels come to Dick Lugarís rescue

Mitch Daniels and John McCain are coming to Sen. Dick Lugarís rescue, POLITICO has learned.

The Indiana governor and the Arizona senator have cut ads on Lugarís behalf that are likely to air in the closing weeks of his neck-and-neck Republican primary contest.

While the details of the commercials are unclear, two GOP sources confirm that the two political heavyweights are featured in television and radio spots encouraging the election of Lugar to a seventh term. >>>

Richard Mourdock, the two-term state treasurer, sits dead even with the incumbent, according to a poll conducted by John McLaughlin & Associates for Mourdockís campaign. >>>

The McLaughlin memo notes that Mourdock has been able to erase a 12-point deficit since January, despite being outspent by approximately 3-to-1 on television.

Politico (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/75312.html)

----------------------------------------------------

So the Republican establishment is not only telling us who to vote for in the Presidency but state elections as well. John McCain, Mitch McConnell and others are actively going against the conservative candidate Richard Murdoch to support President Obama's favorite Republican, Dick Luger. RINOs and Eunuchs dont seem to care but if we don't elect more conservatives to the Senate then we will continue to have a rise in big government.

Starbuck
04-19-2012, 09:08 AM
John McCain won't do the trick himself, I don't believe, but Mitch might be able to turn the tide - or even part the water if he needs to. Daniels is often spoken of when VP candidates are mentioned.

Janice
04-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Yeah. Too bad these 2 RINOs have so much sway today. I guess they'll do whatever it takes to keep conservatives out of the Senate. Just like Boehner does everything he can to neuter the tea party conservatives elected to the House this last election.

All they want is more 'go along to get along' republicans. No others need apply.

Apache
04-19-2012, 06:13 PM
but Mitch might be able to turn the tide .

Being in the middle of it, that's not the way it looks from here. people are fed up with Luger, and McCain, in Indiana.....HA!!!!Luger's trying smear Mourdock, I don't see it working well... at least in my part of the state.

Janice
04-19-2012, 07:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP23hmUVpJM

Being in the middle of it, that's not the way it looks from here. people are fed up with Luger, and McCain, in Indiana.....HA!!!!Luger's trying smear Mourdock, I don't see it working well... at least in my part of the state.

Thats good news. I really do hope that Mourdock with his limited finances can wipe the floor with Lugar in spite of the GOP backing. Get a fighter in there for a change.

You know that 0bama called Lugar his "favorite republican"?

Apache
04-19-2012, 08:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP23hmUVpJM

Thats good news. I really do hope that Mourdock with his limited finances can wipe the floor with Lugar in spite of the GOP backing. Get a fighter in there for a change.

You know that 0bama called Lugar his "favorite republican"?

That's something else, (thank you for reminding me.) I see/hear 4-5 Moudock ads for every Luger ad, so I don't get this "outspending" bit by Luger...

Janice
04-19-2012, 09:13 PM
That's something else, (thank you for reminding me.) I see/hear 4-5 Moudock ads for every Luger ad, so I don't get this "outspending" bit by Luger...

... Richard Mourdock, the two-term state treasurer, sits dead even with the incumbent, according to a poll conducted by John McLaughlin & Associates for Mourdockís campaign.

The survey, taken Monday and Tuesday of 400 likely GOP voters, shows Mourdock capturing 42 percent of the vote to Lugarís 41 percent.

The McLaughlin memo notes that Mourdock has been able to erase a 12-point deficit since January, despite being outspent by approximately 3-to-1 on television. ...

SOURCE (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/75312.html)

Apache
04-19-2012, 09:23 PM
... Richard Mourdock, the two-term state treasurer, sits dead even with the incumbent, according to a poll conducted by John McLaughlin & Associates for Mourdockís campaign.

The survey, taken Monday and Tuesday of 400 likely GOP voters, shows Mourdock capturing 42 percent of the vote to Lugarís 41 percent.

The McLaughlin memo notes that Mourdock has been able to erase a 12-point deficit since January, despite being outspent by approximately 3-to-1 on television. ...

No no Janice, I wasn't doubting you. Like I said, I see more Mourdock ads compared to Luger ads... Luger could be placing ads in outlets I don't frequent, where Mourdock is placing them in places I use....:friendly_wink:

Starbuck
04-19-2012, 09:26 PM
............and McCain, in Indiana.....HA!!!!..........
It's getting that way everywhere. How in the hell did we end up with McCain in 08?.......:apologetic:

Ah, well. At least he introduced us to Sarah.

Janice
04-19-2012, 09:59 PM
It's getting that way everywhere. How in the hell did we end up with McCain in 08?.......:apologetic:

Ah, well. At least he introduced us to Sarah.

True about Sarah. The GOP (w/the help of the Media and the DNC) got us McCain. Just like they got Romney this go around. Remember... the only ones who fear conservatives more than the GOP is the DNC and the DNC Media.

Apache
04-19-2012, 10:27 PM
How in the hell did we end up with McCain in 08?.......:apologetic:

The same way we've got Romney now

Rockntractor
04-19-2012, 10:31 PM
The same way we've got Romney now

It was the Huckabee factor, this is a bit different this go around.

Rockntractor
04-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Seriously, what were we thinking?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHA0XxubCG0

Apache
04-19-2012, 10:37 PM
It was the Huckabee factor, this is a bit different this go around.

I think he was more 'chosen" for us, rather than elected. Same with Romney...

marinejcksn
04-19-2012, 11:52 PM
Once again, McCain demonstrates why we were better off voting for Donald Duck.

Seriously....the man suffered in the Hanoi Hilton and the American people can never repay him ENOUGH for that.

But as a politician....this douche-nozzle makes Goldwater spin in his grave.

God bless McCain...the Serviceman. But F&*k McCain...the politician. :apologetic:

mike128
04-20-2012, 01:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yNaSr.jpg

John McCain, Mitch Daniels come to Dick Lugarís rescue

Mitch Daniels and John McCain are coming to Sen. Dick Lugarís rescue, POLITICO has learned.

The Indiana governor and the Arizona senator have cut ads on Lugarís behalf that are likely to air in the closing weeks of his neck-and-neck Republican primary contest.

While the details of the commercials are unclear, two GOP sources confirm that the two political heavyweights are featured in television and radio spots encouraging the election of Lugar to a seventh term. >>>

Richard Mourdock, the two-term state treasurer, sits dead even with the incumbent, according to a poll conducted by John McLaughlin & Associates for Mourdockís campaign. >>>

The McLaughlin memo notes that Mourdock has been able to erase a 12-point deficit since January, despite being outspent by approximately 3-to-1 on television.

Politico (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/75312.html)

----------------------------------------------------

So the Republican establishment is not only telling us who to vote for in the Presidency but state elections as well. John McCain, Mitch McConnell and others are actively going against the conservative candidate Richard Murdoch to support President Obama's favorite Republican, Dick Luger. RINOs and Eunuchs dont seem to care but if we don't elect more conservatives to the Senate then we will continue to have a rise in big government.
This has been going on ever since the Republican 'establishment' ran liberal Republican Pierre 'Bozo the Clown' Rinfret against conservative Herb London for NYS Governor back in 1990. Rinfret won the Republican and, believe it or not, the Liberal nomination for NYS Governor.

Conservative Herb London won both the Conservative and RTL party endorsements. Back then, conservatives in NYS also felt betrayed by the Republican 'establishment'. So, the Republican vote ended up getting evenly split between Rinfret and London, and left-wing liberal, Mario Cuomo won the 1990 election.

The point is, you are absolutely right, Janice. Now, this nonsense is spreading from the northeast to the heartland in states like Indiana! When are we going to finally tell them NO??

Thanks for starting this informative post.

txradioguy
04-20-2012, 02:45 AM
No no Janice, I wasn't doubting you. Like I said, I see more Mourdock ads compared to Luger ads... Luger could be placing ads in outlets I don't frequent, where Mourdock is placing them in places I use....:friendly_wink:

The man isn't even a resident of the state of Indiana. Can't even vote there...but he wants to represent the people?

I'm pulling for Mourdock to beat Lugar.

fettpett
04-20-2012, 02:01 PM
Daniels isn't that big of a RINO, not when you look at his record and how he governed IN. But I can understand why he's backing Luger, though at the same time Luger has been Senator for way to long

Janice
04-20-2012, 04:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JJos1.jpg

GOP and Dems behind closed doors

A bit of a stretch, but it makes a point.