PDA

View Full Version : FBI has ended critical intelligence sharing

Apocalypse
04-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Without making a public or private announcement, the FBI has ended critical intelligence sharing with all 77 law enforcement fusion centers nationwide. This policy was implemented less than two days after a top FBI official told Congress about the FBI’s extensive efforts to share intelligence with state and local partners.
On Monday, a state fusion center official told PJ Media:

The FBI has effectively put us out of business. We are right back to September 10.
Two other fusion center officials in other states confirmed the FBI’s new policy to PJ Media.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/breaking-without-warning-fbi-halts-intel-sharing/?singlepage=true

Artois
04-19-2012, 09:19 PM
It's certainly understandable that some agencies are reluctant to share info but itd be really interesting to hear the FBI's rationale, which of course I doubt we ever will.

Janice
04-19-2012, 09:34 PM
Wouldnt surprise me if under the boy Pharaoh's example the FBI ended critical thinking too. :cool:

Artois
04-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Wouldnt surprise me if under the boy Pharaoh's example the FBI ended critical thinking too. :cool:

Well, the TSA has already surrendered critical thinking!

Rockntractor
04-19-2012, 09:50 PM
No surprises here, the justice dept is a private club now that works only for the interests of Obama.
What they do is no one else's business.

m00
04-20-2012, 02:19 AM
It's certainly understandable that some agencies are reluctant to share info but itd be really interesting to hear the FBI's rationale, which of course I doubt we ever will.

My money is on they are using illegal intelligence gathering procedures that other agencies would balk at and/or report to congress.