PDA

View Full Version : "Now thats justice for Trayvon." White man beaten to near death by black mob.

Odysseus
04-24-2012, 09:05 AM
April 23, 2012

- Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Police will only say "multiple people" are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon." Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida.

Police canvassed the area, but did not find any suspects. They're asking anyone with information to call them at 251-208-7211, Crime Stoppers at 251-208-7000, or text a tip to 274637 and include the keyword CRIME 411.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3db_1335265784

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q94GC3EdGZc&feature=player_embedded

Starbuck
04-24-2012, 09:21 AM
I continue to believe that by nature Negros are corrupt and dangerous.

Janice
04-24-2012, 11:03 AM
Good thing the colors wernt reversed... that would have been a hate crime.

FlaGator
04-24-2012, 11:22 AM
Where are Jackson and Sharpton? Shouldn't they be pounding the streets and giving speeches on the injustice of this type of racism?

This is exactly why Jackson and Sharpton are bad jokes (and worse). They incite this type of behavior and then when it errupts they do nothing to discourage it.

Hawkgirl
04-24-2012, 11:26 AM
There is only one solution to this..All white men should be armed. If this man had a gun and saw an angry mob of black men heading for his house, he wouldn't be in the hospital right now fighting for his life.(but he may be in jail for hate crime) The white man is screwed either way.

enslaved1
04-24-2012, 11:38 AM

I would argue that it is not nature, but nurture. Sadly, much of (definitely the loudest of) the nurturing in the black community is being done by race baiters like Sharpton and Jackson, inciters like Farrakhan and the New Black Panthers, and apathetic thug life evangelists like most of the rappers and movie stars working hard to convince blacks there is no option or point in life but to shoot people, get high, and be a walking, talking stereotype.

Odysseus
04-24-2012, 07:14 PM

Uh, tell me that you're joking.

Seriously, that's wrong. The problem is that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make a living convincing whites that blacks are barely in control of themselves, and that if we don't pay them off, they'll riot. It's utter crap, and I've served with too many good people of all races to believe it. The issue in this case is that they have succeeded in inflaming people to the point where civil order is breaking down.

I would argue that it is not nature, but nurture. Sadly, much of (definitely the loudest of) the nurturing in the black community is being done by race baiters like Sharpton and Jackson, inciters like Farrakhan and the New Black Panthers, and apathetic thug life evangelists like most of the rappers and movie stars working hard to convince blacks there is no option or point in life but to shoot people, get high, and be a walking, talking stereotype.

Exactly. Most blacks that I know would be appalled by this story. The lowlives who attacked this man are simply the black version of the segregationists of the fifties. Decent people of every race have to oppose them.

Articulate_Ape
04-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Seriously, that's wrong. The problem is that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make a living convincing whites that blacks are barely in control of themselves, and that if we don't pay them off, they'll riot. It's utter crap, and I've served with too many good people of all races to believe it. The issue in this case is that they have succeeded in inflaming people to the point where civil order is breaking down.

You bastard! I am really getting sick of you being right all the time. That's my job, mister.

Odysseus
04-25-2012, 11:29 AM
You bastard! I am really getting sick of you being right all the time. That's my job, mister.

There's no reason that we can't both be right. And it's "magnificent bastard", if you please. :biggrin-new:

Arroyo_Doble
04-25-2012, 12:49 PM
The problem is that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make a living convincing whites that blacks are barely in control of themselves, and that if we don't pay them off, they'll riot. It's utter crap, and I've served with too many good people of all races to believe it. The issue in this case is that they have succeeded in inflaming people to the point where civil order is breaking down.

Are you making the argument that angry rhetoric can be the cause of civil disorder and violence?

Rockntractor
04-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Are you making the argument that angry rhetoric can be the cause of civil disorder and violence?

Race baiting does cause civil disorder and violence, and you know all about race baiting.

Eupher
04-25-2012, 01:03 PM

Wow. Just wow.

I'm not seeing a "sarcasm" smiley, so I have to assume you're serious.

People learn to be corrupt and dangerous without skin pigment being a factor. Your statement is as ridiculous and bigoted as any I've seen -- and I've seen a few.

I've worked with just as many honorable Blacks, Latinos, Asians, and persons of every conceivable ethnic origin as whites -- maybe moreso. Those that were "corrupt and dangerous" usually wound up in prison.

Karma's a bitch.

nightflight
04-25-2012, 01:35 PM

Sure it can. See Freddy's Fashion Mart for an example. For an example of where this is not the case, see the Tucson shootings (where progressives and their media friends tried like hell to say it was.)

Yet ultimately, its better to have free speech and live with the fallout and judge people based on their actions, rather than their thoughts. Those who beat this man should be judged by what they did, not why, although its perfectly acceptable and even demanded that the hypocrisy and the partiality of the mainstream media be exposed.

In other words, its the fucking media, stupid.

Starbuck
04-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Wow. Just wow.

I'm not seeing a "sarcasm" smiley, so I have to assume you're serious.

People learn to be corrupt and dangerous without skin pigment being a factor. Your statement is as ridiculous and bigoted as any I've seen -- and I've seen a few.

I've worked with just as many honorable Blacks, Latinos, Asians, and persons of every conceivable ethnic origin as whites -- maybe moreso. Those that were "corrupt and dangerous" usually wound up in prison.

Karma's a bitch.
I thought about it for a while, and have decided to respond.

#1. We're talking about Blacks, (Negros) here. Not Asians Latinos, Martians or anyone else. My sister is half Chinese, FWIW. So don't redirect the conversation. We're talking about Negros. That's all.

#2. I have been waiting for years - literally years - for a successful Black dominated country or region to emerge. I wanted very much for Zimbabwe to carry forth the success that Rhodesia had established, but was disappointed. Baltimore, Detroit, South Chicago, Zimbabwe, Jamaica, and Greenville, MS - are all total failures of leadership, and have no equal in terms of failure among non-Negro led areas. No one "taught" the residents of Liberia, Congo or Zimbabwe to slaughter one another.

#3. There are many fine Negro individuals. There are many piss-poor White individuals. I find one anomaly to be as irrelevant as the other.

Just so's you'll know:
I have a friend who has an adopted Negro daughter. Grown, now. The girl cannot find a Negro husband who will not beat her or cheat on her. Three times, she has tried. No luck.
I have casual Negro friends. Met two Negro ladies last night in the store. We talked about Kindle Apps, and exchanged pleasantries. I encouraged them to buy the Kindle they were look at, and showed them how the dictionary function helps me.
My neighbor is Negro. Her house is more expensive than mine; her daughter prettier than my daughters. I like her. We talk about the things I am writing here. Like me, she will not live in an area heavily populated with Negros.

One thing is fairly true. The ones that are "corrupt and dangerous" do sometimes wind up in prison. That is why 12% of our U.S. population makes up 45% of our prison population.

I realize this blunt kind of talk makes some people uncomfortable, and I understand that. We, the non-Negros, have been intimidated into silence and threatened with labels (racist!) if we speak out. We have stood mute and stupidly while the facts lay before us, not unlike the mute stupidity that existed with regard to terrorist camps before 9/11. Who, in God's name, did we think would be the ultimate victim of all that terrorist training? And who, in God's name, do we think will suffer the consequence of accepting the Negro vision of the future as promoted by the Reverend Jeremiah Wright to his congregation of 6,000?

For the sake of brevity I will not go into great detail, but I will claim that the moral decay that is now so prevalent in this country did not come from the Amish, Asians, Hispanic cultures (most Hispanics are not Negro), or Pacific Islanders. It was - and still is - pressed into the impressionable young years of our children by the Negro establishment.

Rockntractor
04-25-2012, 02:48 PM

#1. We're talking about Blacks, (Negros) here. Not Asians Latinos, Martians or anyone else. My sister is half Chinese, FWIW. So don't redirect the conversation. We're talking about Negros. That's all.

#2. I have been waiting for years - literally years - for a successful Black dominated country or region to emerge. I wanted very much for Zimbabwe to carry forth the success that Rhodesia had established, but was disappointed. Baltimore, Detroit, South Chicago, Zimbabwe, Jamaica, and Greenville, MS - are all total failures of leadership, and have no equal in terms of failure among non-Negro led areas. No one "taught" the residents of Liberia, Congo or Zimbabwe to slaughter one another.

#3. There are many fine Negro individuals. There are many piss-poor White individuals. I find one anomaly to be as irrelevant as the other.

Just so's you'll know:
I have a friend who has an adopted Negro daughter. Grown, now. The girl cannot find a Negro husband who will not beat her or cheat on her. Three times, she has tried. No luck.
I have casual Negro friends. Met two Negro ladies last night in the store. We talked about Kindle Apps, and exchanged pleasantries. I encouraged them to buy the Kindle they were look at, and showed them how the dictionary function helps me.
My neighbor is Negro. Her house is more expensive than mine; her daughter prettier than my daughters. I like her. We talk about the things I am writing here. Like me, she will not live in an area heavily populated with Negros.

One thing is fairly true. The ones that are "corrupt and dangerous" do sometimes wind up in prison. That is why 12% of our U.S. population makes up 45% of our prison population.

I realize this blunt kind of talk makes some people uncomfortable, and I understand that. We, the non-Negros, have been intimidated into silence and threatened with labels (racist!) if we speak out. We have stood mute and stupidly while the facts lay before us, not unlike the mute stupidity that existed with regard to terrorist camps before 9/11. Who, in God's name, did we think would be the ultimate victim of all that terrorist training? And who, in God's name, do we think will suffer the consequence of accepting the Negro vision of the future as promoted by the Reverend Jeremiah Wright to his congregation of 6,000?

For the sake of brevity I will not go into great detail, but I will claim that the moral decay that is now so prevalent in this country did not come from the Amish, Asians, Hispanic cultures (most Hispanics are not Negro), or Pacific Islanders. It was - and still is - pressed into the impressionable young years of our children by the Negro establishment.

I blame it on their culture but not their race, is that what you are saying?

Odysseus
04-25-2012, 03:04 PM

It can be a contributing factor, but it is not the cause. For example, Piss Christ and Chris Ofilli's elephant dung splattered Madonna did not lead to riots, civil disorder or violence. However, simply burning a Qur'an that had been defaced by other Muslims led to the murders of Americans and other non-Muslims in Afghanistan. Cultures in which conflicts are resolved through non-violent means tend to be less prone to violence. Cultures in which conflicts are resolved through violence are more likely to react to any stimuli with violence, especially if there is ongoing incitement.

Now, let's see how you try to spin that.

Gentleman Pirate
04-25-2012, 03:06 PM
I have a friend who has an adopted Negro daughter

I have casual Negro friends. Met two Negro ladies last night in the store.

Oh, you should have opened with this. That makes your blatant racism just fine in my book.. :rolleyes:

My neighbor is Negro. Her house is more expensive than mine; her daughter prettier than my daughters. I like her

It shows you like her. Bigot.

Negro? Who the fuck uses that term in this day and age?

Eupher
04-25-2012, 04:12 PM

Gentleman Pirate described you aptly as a racist and a bigot, so I need not go there.

The point about other races, when discussing Blacks, is to draw a parallel. If you display bigotry towards one race, chances are you'll find problems with people from other races. But I'm happy to drop the parallel argument in favor of the one that you painted for yourself. In your own words.

You come up with lots of anecdotal information that supports your bigotry. As if that's justification.

Bottom line is, people are limited by their own capabilities. Those capabilities are not predicated on race. To think otherwise points to sheer, unadulterated bigotry.

Starbuck
04-25-2012, 04:40 PM
.........Negro? Who the fuck uses that term in this day and age?.........
Me.
In the book "The Origin of Races" it is determined that there are 5 races, although that finding is disputed elsewhere. "Black" is not a race; Negroid is. My sister is Mongoloid, I am Caucasoid.

Starbuck
04-25-2012, 04:52 PM
I blame it on their culture but not their race, is that what you are saying?
Pretty much, but honestly I am divided. I worked for a while in Barbados and found an entirely different attitude there. But I am at a complete loss to explain Congo and Liberia.

A good discussion, I think, would be centered around their culture and what part of someones culture is learned vs the parts that are inherited genetically.

Gentleman Pirate
04-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Me.
In the book "The Origin of Races" it is determined that there are 5 races, although that finding is disputed elsewhere. "Black" is not a race; Negroid is. My sister is Mongoloid, I am Caucasoid.

And I'm sure when filling out a application you cross out "Caucasian" on the form and write in Caucasoid, right? Because you like to use the terms written in "The Origin of Races" instead of societies definition of what races should be labeled..

Right? Right?

m00
04-25-2012, 08:02 PM
Race baiting does cause civil disorder and violence, and you know all about race baiting.

In the years before the civil war, the media of the time were quite sensationalist with the issue of slavery and the fallout from Clay's compromise of 1850. While the northern media did their best to rile up the politically aware and growing middle-class, the southern media printed articles to inflame those that depended on the institution of slavery, and especially the wealthy southern slave owners.

At the time, they called it "Master baiting"

/rim shot

Rockntractor
04-25-2012, 08:12 PM
In the years before the civil war, the media of the time were quite sensationalist with the issue of slavery and the fallout from Clay's compromise of 1850. While the northern media did their best to rile up the politically aware and growing middle-class, the southern media printed articles to inflame those that depended on the institution of slavery, and especially the wealthy southern slave owners.

At the time, they called it "Master baiting"

/rim shot

Good one:rotfl:

People have no idea how brutal politics were back then, actually all the way back!

m00
04-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Good one:rotfl:

People have no idea how brutal politics were back then, actually all the way back!

http://images2.bridgemanart.com/cgi-bin/bridgemanImage.cgi/400wm.AQS.8108520.7055475/254839.jpg

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Novaheart
04-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Negro? Who the fuck uses that term in this day and age?

People who are being specific? In a four race classification system you are australoid, caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid or "racial isolate".
Other models use Europid, Europoid/Aryan, Capoid, Congoid, South Asian , East Asian, racial isolate.

Feel free to use any designatioin you choose, but do it for some reason other than some jackass at Howard University or Berkeley telling you that "negro" is now offensive. That has nothing to do with science and everything to do with being pushy and keeping the majority off center.

Novaheart
04-25-2012, 08:53 PM
And I'm sure when filling out a application you cross out "Caucasian" on the form and write in Caucasoid, right? Because you like to use the terms written in "The Origin of Races" instead of societies definition of what races should be labeled..

Right? Right?

Caucasian and caucasoid are not the same word. However all caucasians are caucasoid.

m00
04-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Caucasian and caucasoid are not the same word. However all caucasians are caucasoid.

You seem to know a lot about racial taxonomy. :friendly_wink:

NJCardFan
04-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Funny with all of this race talk, the OP is forgotten. The real issue here is that someone was beaten near to death by a mob of thugs...which is par for the course as these people don't believe in 1-on-1 fighting. Anyhoo, where was this on the news? The fact that someone said that this was prompted by the Martin shooting is quite newsworthy. That this was a racially motivated crime is equally newsworthy and yet I have to come here to see this kind of story. Had the races been reversed, it would have been a lead story on some national broadcasts. But this beating is because of Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama inciting blacks, but this aspect will be ignored. Remember what I said about the coming race riots. Oh, and I will wait with baited breath for Obama to call for civil discourse.

Rockntractor
04-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Funny with all of this race talk, the OP is forgotten. The real issue here is that someone was beaten near to death by a mob of thugs...which is par for the course as these people don't believe in 1-on-1 fighting. Anyhoo, where was this on the news? The fact that someone said that this was prompted by the Martin shooting is quite newsworthy. That this was a racially motivated crime is equally newsworthy and yet I have to come here to see this kind of story. Had the races been reversed, it would have been a lead story on some national broadcasts. But this beating is because of Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama inciting blacks, but this aspect will be ignored. Remember what I said about the coming race riots. Oh, and I will wait with baited breath for Obama to call for civil discourse.

If people say anything they are branded racist, if the news were to start reporting them for what they are they would be branded racist. We have painted ourselves into the corner with this race game and everyone has to deny the elephant in the room.

Starbuck
04-25-2012, 11:15 PM
If people say anything they are branded racist, if the news were to start reporting them for what they are they would be branded racist. We have painted ourselves into the corner with this race game and everyone has to deny the elephant in the room.

As I have said before, I am very afraid for where we are headed. I was an early backer of Herman Cain and still support fine people like Cain and Condoleeza Rice.
I knew when I posted what was honestly on my mind that I would be called a racist and bigot. Small price to pay, I think. The terrible truth is right here in front of us: There is a badly injured man lying in a hospital bed in Mobile. He is there because he is white.

And you know what? I fear there will be more.:frown-new:

Rockntractor
04-25-2012, 11:27 PM
As I have said before, I am very afraid for where we are headed. I was an early backer of Herman Cain and still support fine people like Cain and Condoleeza Rice.
I knew when I posted what was honestly on my mind that I would be called a racist and bigot. Small price to pay, I think. The terrible truth is right here in front of us: There is a badly injured man lying in a hospital bed in Mobile. He is there because he is white.

And you know what? I fear there will be more.:frown-new:

I don't think you are a racist because unlike some I remembered your support for Cain , I do think some times better words could be chosen.
Everyone whether they care to admit it or not have tribalism ingrained in them that has the purpose of making them look out for their family a there own so a certain amount of racism is good so to speak.
I have never seen racism in my lifetime more dangerous than the brand of racism our president is exhibiting right now and the entire country is going to pay for how he has set back racial relations.

Novaheart
04-26-2012, 10:13 AM
You seem to know a lot about racial taxonomy. :friendly_wink:

It is one of the most corrupt areas of academia. The four-race model that we are used to (australoid, caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid) was devised a long time ago. Some academics have decided to call this "scientific racism" and somehow impart to their darling stoodints that it was based on nothing more than skin color and perhaps facial and hair characteristics. Lost is this is the fact that while they did not have DNA to work with, those scientists did a damned good job. For example, they recognized that while similar in appearance to the African negro, the Australian aborigine was closer to the caucasian in relationship. DNA studies show that the Australoid is as distant
"from Africa" in the out of Africa theory as the Swede or the Ainu. In reality, it's the black academics and white sympathizers who want to classify by skin color. That way they can call Hindus "black" or "brown", claim the Moors and Berbers regardless of their ancestry and essentially isolate what they call "white people" to Western Europeans.

One of the funniest things about the Henry Louis Gates incident was when trash-lawyer Wendy Murphy said that Lucia Whalen was not a white woman: 'Murphy also disputed accounts of her client as a white woman in the traditional sense. "The fact is, she's olive-skinned and of Portuguese descent. You wouldn't look at her and say, necessarily, 'Oh, there's a white woman.' You might think she was Hispanic," Murphy said.' Seriously Wendy?