PDA

View Full Version : Gingrich daughter: Campaign to 'reassess' standing

Rockntractor
04-24-2012, 09:32 PM
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) Newt Gingrich's daughter said Tuesday that the former House speaker will "reassess" his campaign after the vote in Delaware, potentially setting the stage for his exit from the Republican presidential race.
Read More>http://news.yahoo.com/gingrich-daughter-campaign-reassess-standing-161251966.html

Deadhead
04-24-2012, 10:53 PM
Oh yea, I guess Newt is still technically around. Had forgotten about him

True story, a few weeks ago I went to a Gingrich rally here just for the curiosity/lulz. First off, I was the youngest person there discounting children who had been dragged there by their parents and secondly, there was no ac in the building and it was muggy as shit. And to top it off, when I was in line to shake hands, Callista Gingrich was coming down the line. When she got to the person ahead of me, I extended my hand and looked right in her eye. She look right back at me....and walked right on by me to the old lady behind me. I was like "...the fuck bro?". Might've been cause I was wearing a Black Flag shirt and a less than clean pair of Dickies. Oh well, wasn't gonna vote for Newt anyways

namvet
04-25-2012, 11:15 AM
http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/042512_NUNEWT_20120425_101759.jpg

Eupher
04-25-2012, 12:51 PM
It's about time, Newt. Took you awhile, but you finally "got it."

Romney ain't my favorite candy-date and while you ranked above Greasy Mitt, it wasn't by much. No sense spending money you don't have on a fruitless cause.

The only guy left who is so whacked out he struggles to know what day of the week it is -- Dr. Nutz -- needs to review his own balance sheets and hang it up, too.

But he won't.

This is another case of hold the nose and pull the handle for the least offensive candy-date.

*sigh*

Rockntractor
04-25-2012, 01:17 PM
It's about time, Newt. Took you awhile, but you finally "got it."

Romney ain't my favorite candy-date and while you ranked above Greasy Mitt, it wasn't by much. No sense spending money you don't have on a fruitless cause.

The only guy left who is so whacked out he struggles to know what day of the week it is -- Dr. Nutz -- needs to review his own balance sheets and hang it up, too.

But he won't.

This is another case of hold the nose and pull the handle for the least offensive candy-date.

*sigh*

Dr Nutz will do as always and wait until he has lost the primaries and then drop out, his followers as always will continue to campaign for him and will even step up their efforts which will finally end at the ballot box when they protest the system by writing in his name on the ballot, they will then have an orgasm and go home.