PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting (Zimmerman Is Part Black)

RedGrouse
04-25-2012, 05:11 PM
George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman-idUSBRE83O18H20120425

he 28-year-old insurance-fraud investigator comes from a deeply Catholic background and was taught in his early years to do right by those less fortunate. He was raised in a racially integrated household and himself has black roots through an Afro-Peruvian great-grandfather - the father of the maternal grandmother who helped raise him.

Gentleman Pirate
04-25-2012, 05:16 PM
George Zimmerman: Prelude to a shooting
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-zimmerman-idUSBRE83O18H20120425

Jesus Christ, who cares?

This case isn't racial (as much as Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton along with the CU racial squad want to make it)

Did George break the law or not? its a question that is now in the hands of his peers.

RedGrouse
04-25-2012, 05:21 PM
Jesus Christ, who cares?

This case isn't racial (as much as Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton along with the CU racial squad want to make it)

Did George break the law or not? its a question that is now in the hands of his peers.

I never saw it as racial. Jackson and Sharpton are making it racial and political, which I have a problem with.

It is strange they are going after another Black person who shot another Black person.

Gentleman Pirate
04-25-2012, 05:27 PM
I never saw it as racial. Jackson and Sharpton are making it racial and political, which I have a problem with.

It is strange they are going after another Black person who shot another Black person.

Zimmerman is not black. Just as much as he isn't Caucasian (even though he has some blood of both...

He is Latino and it has no bearing on the case. Neither does Trayvon's race. (I'm sure he has some white in him somewhere in his ancestral line, does that make this a white on white crime?

Answer: It doesn't fucking matter.

Rockntractor
04-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Jesus Christ, who cares?

CU didn't make anything racial fuck face, watch who the fuck you want to paint with your broad brush!
The media, Obama and self appointed black leaders have made this racial.

Gentleman Pirate
04-25-2012, 05:41 PM
CU didn't make anything racial fuck face, watch who the fuck you want to paint with your broad brush!
The media, Obama and self appointed black leaders have made this racial.

Fuck face... Got it.. :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
04-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Fuck face... Got it.. :rolleyes:

You had better decide to get it real fast!

Gentleman Pirate
04-25-2012, 05:48 PM
You had better decide to get it real fast!

Get what? I'm confused...

I need to get a fuck face or I better not claim that there are members on CU that tried to make this case racial?

Lets skip the foreplay and move directly to the fucking.

this is where I tell you to go eat a back of dicks and this is where you ban me because your a power hungry asshole who doesn't dare to be challenged on anything..

That work for you?

Rockntractor
04-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Get what? I'm confused...

I need to get a fuck face or I better not claim that there are members on CU that tried to make this case racial?

Lets skip the foreplay and move directly to the fucking.

this is where I tell you to go eat a back of dicks and this is where you ban me because your a power hungry asshole who doesn't dare to be challenged on anything..

That work for you?

You have been nothing but trouble since you came back.
referring to CU as having a CU racial squad is bullshit. Go find somewhere else that meets your standards.

Adam Wood
04-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Zimmerman is not black. Just as much as he isn't Caucasian (even though he has some blood of both...

He is Latino and it has no bearing on the case. Neither does Trayvon's race. (I'm sure he has some white in him somewhere in his ancestral line, does that make this a white on white crime?

Answer: It doesn't fucking matter.All of that is true, but it is tremendously amusing watching the Left pretzel themselves when they keep getting beaten about the head and neck with facts that just completely decompose their "OMG Zimmerman was just a racist redneck with a gun who was out looking to kill him a Black guy!!!11oneoneteeneleventy11!!11!" meme.

Retread
04-25-2012, 07:56 PM
...... Go find somewhere else that meets your standards.

Is there a place with standards that low? (Thanks rock)

NJCardFan
04-25-2012, 11:01 PM
Jesus Christ, who cares?

Barack Obama made this racial as well genius.

Novaheart
04-25-2012, 11:06 PM
Jesus Christ, who cares?

Perhaps.

Novaheart
04-25-2012, 11:08 PM

Answer: It doesn't fucking matter.

Latino is a geographical designation, not a racial designation.

NJCardFan
04-26-2012, 02:46 AM
Latino is a geographical designation, not a racial designation.

Then explain why those of us who are opposed to illegal immigration are being called racists?