PDA

View Full Version : Supper

Rockntractor
04-26-2012, 06:04 PM
The critters are fed, the orphans have had some milk and now it's time to fry up some lamb chops and taters for supper! http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/manger/entrecote.gif

Hawkgirl
04-26-2012, 06:13 PM
I attended a doom and gloom rap session this afternoon and they fed us wraps and chips. So I took an extra turkey wrap for dinner.:smile-new:

Zathras
04-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Had Wing Stop's Original Hot boneless wings with a side of cole slaw and a diet Dr. Pepper....pure bliss. Yummmmm.

Articulate_Ape
04-26-2012, 06:27 PM
The critters are fed, the orphans have had some milk and now it's time to fry up some lamb chops and taters for supper! http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/manger/entrecote.gif

The food of the gods.

Rockntractor
04-26-2012, 06:31 PM
Had Wing Stop's Original Hot boneless wings with a side of cole slaw and a diet Dr. Pepper....pure bliss. Yummmmm.

That sounds good, we used to have a restaurant called 'The Right Wing' that had great buff low wings but I don't know what happened to them.

Retread
04-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Left over BBQ from yesterday - baked w/butter, sour cream, cheese, chopped beef and some local industry sauce that is not to be believed.

SaintLouieWoman
04-26-2012, 10:27 PM
We went to a local Mexican restaurant with very authentic food. I had a fish dish with mango sauce, rice and veggies. SR had a huge burrito with refried beans and rice. We had a neighborhood meeting to go to at 6:30, no needed something quick and easy.

It was our meeting to try to organize a neighborhood watch. So naturally there were all sorts of arguments. Oy!

I think SR and one of his buddies probably killed the neighborhood citizens patrol, because at the meeting with the local sheriff's representative, they were kidding around, saying in a low voice, that they'd "pack", clearly a no-no. Some of the little old ladies must have heard it and started yapping about how the guys would abuse it and get us in trouble with their guns.

Our president is getting out of his job---he just sold his house, is moving, and is sending in his resignation. What people won't do to get off the boards of the HOA's around here.