PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive: Barbra Streisand Sings Support for Obama

cat714
09-17-2008, 03:54 AM
I can see why Obie hangs out with these people. He doesn't live in the real world and neither do they.

Barbra Streisand sang and spoke out tonight for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama at a star-studded fundraiser in Beverly Hills, Calif...

...In between songs, Streisand spoke a little bit about Obama and the reason she was there. She said, "I'm not here to make a political speech... Tonight my thoughts are only personal... I can't wait for the morning on November 5th when the people who said 'Yes we can' wake up and say 'Yes we did.'":eek::rolleyes:

Click here for full story (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,423804,00.html#5)

Sonnabend
09-17-2008, 05:12 AM
I can't wait for the morning on November 5th when the people who said 'Yes we can' wake up and say 'Oh fuck we lost again" :D:D

AmPat
09-17-2008, 05:17 AM
Will Babs leave the USA if she doesn't get her way?

PoliCon
09-17-2008, 05:52 AM
I can't wait for the morning on November 5th when the people who said 'Yes we can' wake up and say 'Oh fuck they stole it again" :D:D
Fixed it for you.

GrumpyOldLady
09-17-2008, 06:53 AM
Isn't this the same woman who told us all on the Oprah show that she had the power to change the colors of plants with her mind? Yep. It sure is. :rolleyes: Just the kind of person to give political advice to the country.