PDA

View Full Version : Too Funny!!

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 07:54 PM
I've now been banned at CC for "using CC to ban members at CU"! Are you kidding me!! Talk about paranoid and ridiculous!! CU has been up for less than 24 hours and they think I got someone banned here!!!

The board war continues. LOL!!

Space Gravy
05-28-2008, 08:05 PM
Some people take this stuff pretty seriously. Not sure why......but they do.

Speedy
05-28-2008, 08:07 PM

These are nothing compared to the net wars on the motorcycle sites. Compared to that, these are just spirited disagreements between rank amatuers.

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Some people take this stuff pretty seriously. Not sure why......but they do.

Yes, they do. It's quite hilarious. But the paranoia is what really cracks me up. At least ban me for an actual rule violation, rather than some delusional random thought.

jendf
05-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Are you serious, Philly? :eek:

How did they determine you were responsible?

I mean, I saw them laughing it up about the phony profiles they were creating. I'm sure there were others too who caught that.

How did they hone in on you?

Speedy
05-28-2008, 08:13 PM

I mean, I saw them laughing it up about the phony profiles they were creating. I'm sure there were others too who caught that.

Sock Puppets? How DU!:rolleyes:

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 08:25 PM

I have no idea. I clicked in before I left the office..went out to dinner...came back and saw the banned message. I don't even know who was banned here already except for 2 obvious socks...one that apparently was discovered before I even knew CU was back up and one that was obviously a phony profile.

But I guess it's that open mindedness and diversity of conservative opinions that they are touting the board about.

Too bad. I know there were some posters there that really just wanted an alternative conservative board to visit. But I guess the management has spent too much time on DU and has decided to mimic that style instead.

gator
05-28-2008, 08:36 PM
I've now been banned at CC for "using CC to ban members at CU"! Are you kidding me!! Talk about paranoid and ridiculous!! CU has been up for less than 24 hours and they think I got someone banned here!!!

Like those losers think anyone at CU actually gives a shit about CC?? :rolleyes:

jendf
05-28-2008, 08:36 PM
I have no idea. I clicked in before I left the office..went out to dinner...came back and saw the banned message. I don't even know who was banned here already except for 2 obvious socks...one that apparently was discovered before I even knew CU was back up and one that was obviously a phony profile.

But I guess it's that open mindedness and diversity of conservative opinions that they are touting the board about.

Too bad. I know there were some posters there that really just wanted an alternative conservative board to visit. But I guess the management has spent too much time on DU and has decided to mimic that style instead.

That's really disturbing to me. And disappointing.

Geez, Philly, you didn't know you were so powerful, did you? ;)

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 08:38 PM
That's really disturbing to me. And disappointing.

Geez, Philly, you didn't know you were so powerful, did you? ;)

Amazing, isn't it? Who woulda thunk it?

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Like those losers think anyone at CU actually gives a shit about CC?? :rolleyes:

Different strokes and all that. I just never thought I'd see a conservative site go the DU route. It is sad. But irrelevant.

Jumpy
05-28-2008, 08:44 PM

The board war continues. LOL!! Oh for cripes sakes. Who runs CC? oh.. nevermind, doesnt really matter. You sure are a troublemaker, PG!!! ha!

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Oh for cripes sakes. Who runs CC? oh.. nevermind, doesnt really matter. You sure are a troublemaker, PG!!! ha!
So I hear!!! I wish I could take credit for all the trouble I'm blamed for!!!

SarasotaRepub
05-28-2008, 08:47 PM

LOL!!! That's really pretty pathetic.:D

gator
05-28-2008, 08:48 PM
So I hear!!! I wish I could take credit for all the trouble I'm blamed for!!!

You are real hardcore, aren't you?

When you play with children you are often treated like a child.

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 08:55 PM
You are real hardcore, aren't you?

When you play with children you are often treated like a child.

When I play with children I always win at blackjack. They just never know when to double down.

BSR
05-28-2008, 08:59 PM
When I play with children I always win at blackjack. They just never know when to double down.

what a coincidence, I play blackjack like a child. especially once the Crown Royal starts flowing.

du freeper
05-28-2008, 09:26 PM
"CC"? Wasn't that conservativecomfort.com? What is CC now? :confused:

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 09:32 PM

ConservativesCave. A response to Ron Paulians.

du freeper
05-28-2008, 09:34 PM
ConservativesCave. A response to Ron Paulians.

Doh!! Those trouble making Ron Paulians!! :p

Jumpy
05-28-2008, 09:35 PM

BWAhahaha bwahhhahaha!! I wasnt active for the latest split..something about Ron Paul? (I voted for him in the Pa primaries- gasp) But I am pretty sure it is not the CC that was the RNG/Skinner forum. :D

megimoo
05-28-2008, 09:35 PM
Yes, they do. It's quite hilarious. But the paranoia is what really cracks me up. At least ban me for an actual rule violation, rather than some delusional random thought.who did they say you had banned ?

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 09:43 PM
who did they say you had banned ?

They didn't. At least not to me. I just got the CC version of a tombstone with a message that it was for getting someone banned.

As if we all didn't want to kick Shannon off this site.

jendf
05-28-2008, 09:47 PM
They didn't. At least not to me. I just got the CC version of a tombstone with a message that it was for getting someone banned.

Heh. :D ...

Jumpy
05-28-2008, 09:50 PM

As if we all didn't want to kick Shannon off this site. That is so funny! I wonder if CU has that version of the same message. ha! Maybe we do. meh.. oh well. Gawd, what did we ever do without the fun of internet infighting drama? Ive seen some hilarious cartoons about it. hubby sitting on the puter.. "cant come to bed now.. somebody on the internets is wrong and I need to fix it" Something like that. LL could prolly find the cartoon.

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 09:52 PM
That is so funny! I wonder if CU has that version of the same message. ha! Maybe we do. meh.. oh well. Gawd, what did we ever do without the fun of internet infighting drama? Ive seen some hilarious cartoons about it. hubby sitting on the puter.. "cant come to bed now.. somebody on the internets is wrong and I need to fix it" Something like that. LL could prolly find the cartoon.

That one is my favorite!!

Here's my message:

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Using information from CC to ban members at CU

Now if someone would simply show me the ban button.

Jumpy
05-28-2008, 09:56 PM

Here's my message:

ha! You mean you have been modding Cu for forever, and you still dont have the ban button? pfft.. Ive been wasting all this time kissing up to you. Soooo... who does have the ban button on CU?

SarasotaRepub
05-28-2008, 09:58 PM

Here's my message:

Philly, you are terrible! Having someone banned!! :eek: :D

SarasotaRepub
05-28-2008, 09:59 PM
ha! You mean you have been modding Cu for forever, and you still dont have the ban button? pfft.. Ive been wasting all this time kissing up to you. Soooo... who does have the ban button on CU?

There are only three of us Jumpy and they know it. :rolleyes::D

megimoo
05-28-2008, 10:01 PM

As if we all didn't want to kick Shannon off this site.Did you follow the Scott wars over there !

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Philly, you are terrible! Having someone banned!! :eek: :D

I know, I know. If only I could turn back time...there are a few that I would have banned back in 2006. Once you show me the ban button can you make it retroactive?

LibraryLady
05-28-2008, 10:02 PM
LL could prolly find the cartoon.

Why would you think that??;)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/dtharman/wrongontheinternet1.jpg

Jumpy
05-28-2008, 10:03 PM

HAHA!!! You rock, LL!

BSR
05-28-2008, 10:35 PM
That is so funny! I wonder if CU has that version of the same message. ha! Maybe we do. meh.. oh well. Gawd, what did we ever do without the fun of internet infighting drama? Ive seen some hilarious cartoons about it. hubby sitting on the puter.. "cant come to bed now.. somebody on the internets is wrong and I need to fix it" Something like that. LL could prolly find the cartoon.

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2008/02/xkcdwrongoninternet.jpg

xkcd.com

Funny shiat

BSR
05-28-2008, 10:37 PM

Damn it !!! I guess I should have checked page 4 before posting.:mad:

I submit to your Google-Fu, LibraryLady ;)

BSR
05-28-2008, 10:43 PM
guess that last one wasn't allowed. How about this one for all you DBA nerds.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/exploits_of_a_mom.png

Shannon
05-28-2008, 10:53 PM

Hey!:p

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Hey!:p

God I hope this is the Shannon sock. The real Shannon is supposed to be banned.

Where's that button?

BSR
05-28-2008, 10:57 PM
last one

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/cd_tray_fight.png

Shannon
05-28-2008, 11:01 PM
God I hope this is the Shannon sock. The real Shannon is supposed to be banned.

Where's that button?

Shaddup. Congrats, btw. You really are all powerful. Should I call you to discuss it?:p

Phillygirl
05-28-2008, 11:02 PM
Shaddup. Congrats, btw. You really are all powerful. Should I call you to discuss it?:p

I'm all out of minutes. But thanks to you I have thrown away all my wire hangers.

Shannon
05-28-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm all out of minutes. But thanks to you I have thrown away all my wire hangers.

*snicker*:D

Ron Paul
05-29-2008, 01:16 AM
So, I take it the CU vs. CC thing had something to do with Ron Paul supporters. Which board is the 'Ron Paul' friendly one?

Aklover
05-29-2008, 01:22 AM
So, I take it the CU vs. CC thing had something to do with Ron Paul supporters. Which board is the 'Ron Paul' friendly one?

I think you would find the sewer that is DU even less friendly. http://ar15.com overwhelmingly conservative with a Libertarian minority and very few modern leftist.

Ron Paul
05-29-2008, 01:38 AM
I think you would find the sewer that is DU even less friendly. http://ar15.com overwhelmingly conservative with a Libertarian minority and very few modern leftist.

cool!

DU kicked me off there many years ago after a single post. It wasn't even inflammatory (which is all I recall about it).

ralph wiggum
05-29-2008, 10:53 AM

If you're a Ron Paul supporter, I highly recommend CC. You could not find a board more friendly to fans of Ron Paul.

(Just stay off all of our boards, moron!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Gingersnap
05-29-2008, 01:45 PM
What a disappointment that board has turned out to be. I like so many people over there but this juvenile mindset has just ruined some people. :(

Phillygirl
05-29-2008, 02:01 PM
What a disappointment that board has turned out to be. I like so many people over there but this juvenile mindset has just ruined some people. :(

Power corrupts. Internet power corrupts exponentially.

SarasotaRepub
06-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Our SonnaBend is now banned there. IP ban also. :rolleyes:

Phillygirl
06-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Our SonnaBend is now banned there. IP ban also. :rolleyes:

I wonder if the admin will start publishing his pm's as well.

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2008, 09:46 PM
comment withdrawn

Shannon
06-01-2008, 09:48 PM
I think we should just stop talking about it.:)

Phillygirl
06-01-2008, 09:55 PM
I never registered at CC. I viewed it awhile and it smelled like ass so i left.

Lots of nice people there. Just some management problems. I'm sure they'll work them out.

Bubba Dawg
06-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Lots of nice people there. Just some management problems. I'm sure they'll work them out.

Of course there are nice people there. But damn, some of the decisions are mind boggling.