PDA

View Full Version : Appointees show what Obama is

Janice
05-02-2012, 02:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7m2ff.jpg

Appointees show what Obama is

It really is difficult to try and describe the insanity that is the Obama administration only because there is so much of it.

Let's begin with the now-former Southwest regional director of the Environmental Protection Agency. His name is Al Armendariz and it really should be changed to Pontius Pilate because he believes in crucifixion as did the most infamous governor of Judea.

In a recorded video he stated that he followed the thinking of the ancient Romans when they would invade a Turkish town, take the first five men they ran into and crucify them and then the town would be easy to govern for a few years. >>>

In the EPA's case, when they condemned fracturing to obtain gas from shale as harmful to ground water they have to date no evidence to sustain that claim other than the ravings of another bunch of out-of-control environmentalists. The EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, publicly stated that fact when interviewed by the press regarding the regional director's outrageous remarks.

Let's move on to another example of what I will call Obama mania and that is what is happening in the Department of Health and Human Services under Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. On April 26, while testifying before a congressional committee, she was asked questions regarding religious freedom that a high school senior could answer and she couldn't. It seems she never heard of the First Amendment and its guarantee of religious freedom. >>>

When asked where people get the right to their beliefs and not beliefs government would foist upon them, she stated the separation of church and state, which is nonsense and does not appear in the Constitution. >>>

It is obvious from his appointees that the president is an ideologue masquerading as a middle-of-the-road politician. By his actions it is clear who he really is: a leftist community organizer who somehow became president.

HernandoNews (http://www2.hernandotoday.com/news/hernando-news/2012/may/02/haopino1-appointees-show-what-obama-is-ar-398831/)

--------------------------------------

The Ulsterman Report says he spends his days in shorts and flip flops watching ESPN all day and it's ValJar really running the place. She chose Van Jones. She screens everyone and only allows the chosen few 10 minutes with the Boy King. Same with meetings with the Joint Chiefs. Still, he chose her knowing they would agree on these appointments.

Starbuck
05-02-2012, 04:26 PM
My hand down favorite is Valerie Jarrett. Here's a quote:

“I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. … He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. … So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. … He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”

Can you imagine? One writer called this "public fellatio":biggrin-new:, which is sad and funny at the same time. "Never been challenged intellectually"?

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the..............:love_heart:

NJCardFan
05-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Van Jones bar none.

Janice
05-02-2012, 11:37 PM
Who or which one was it that said one of her favorite heros was Mao Tse-tung?