PDA

View Full Version : Sodomite Rabbit Rapes Chicken

RedGrouse
05-04-2012, 07:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iys9rpOvMVQ&feature=related

This is monsterous BESTIALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL BUNNIES BELONG IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More proof that humans are doomed by bunnies.

You shall have no other gods before me.
Exodus 20:3

You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
Exodus 20:4-6

You shall not murder.
Exodus 20:13

You shall not steal.
Exodus 20:15

The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you.
Leviticus 11:6

Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.
Leviticus 18:23

Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal is to be put to death.
Exodus 22:19

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.
Jude 1:7

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Romans 1:26-27

m00
05-04-2012, 07:37 PM
What's his DU name?

SarasotaRepub
05-04-2012, 07:40 PM
That is most disturbing...:concern::nono:

Rockntractor
05-04-2012, 07:47 PM
http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/animaux-insectes/ferme/lapindrap.gif

Starbuck
05-04-2012, 09:50 PM
I used to have a duck that would routinely screw one of my cats.

No kidding! Needless to say, there was something wrong with the cat in the first place; the other cats wouldn't let him sleep with them.
Eventually the cat died, but the duck never recovered. He approached cat after cat, but they would just hiss and show claws, whereas "Ol Yaller would just back up to the duck and raise his tail.
In the end we took Duckus to a pond where there were other white ducks. Last we saw of him he was quacking away, wagging his tail and swimming out to meet his new friends.

It was just wrong, I'm tellin ya.:blue:

Gina
05-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Maybe that was the Easter bunny and he was trying to get some eggs?

Apache
05-04-2012, 11:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iys9rpOvMVQ&feature=related

This is monsterous BESTIALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL BUNNIES BELONG IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More proof that humans are doomed by bunnies.

You shall have no other gods before me.
Exodus 20:3

You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
Exodus 20:4-6

You shall not murder.
Exodus 20:13

You shall not steal.
Exodus 20:15

The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you.
Leviticus 11:6

Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.
Leviticus 18:23

Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal is to be put to death.
Exodus 22:19

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.
Jude 1:7

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Romans 1:26-27

You don't like the new TSA searches? :evil-grin:

Odysseus
05-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Maybe that was the Easter bunny and he was trying to get some eggs?
Now that I see where Easter Eggs come from, I'm glad that I'm Jewish. :evil-grin:

Unless two more rabbits came out and held the chicken down and ordered it plucked, this wasn't official. :evil-grin:

RedGrouse
05-07-2012, 05:32 PM

I don't like the new TSA searches. However, the rabbit raping the chicken is a crime that needs to be dealt harshly.

Rockntractor
05-07-2012, 05:39 PM
I don't like the new TSA searches. However, the rabbit raping the chicken is a crime that needs to be dealt harshly.

It looked like the chicken enjoyed it!

RedGrouse
05-08-2012, 06:46 PM
It looked like the chicken enjoyed it!

I call BS on that one. The chicken did not enjoy it.

Odysseus
05-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Where was the rooster while this was going on?

Rockntractor
05-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Where was the rooster while this was going on?

The hen had such a fowl mouth he got embarrassed and left.

Odysseus
05-09-2012, 04:51 PM
The hen had such a fowl mouth he got embarrassed and left.

Well, at least we know which came first. The bunny did. The chicken had to take care of herself.

Rockntractor
05-09-2012, 05:01 PM
I call BS on that one. The chicken did not enjoy it.

Of course she didn't, when you spit an egg out of your backside bigger than your head every day a little bunny pecker wouldn't even be noticed!