PDA

View Full Version : What's fer dinner???

SarasotaRepub
05-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Or was, we eat late.

I have chicken breasts on the new grill with veggies roasting with them!!! :smile-new:

SarasotaRepub
05-06-2012, 07:41 PM
What gives??? Everyone on a hunger strike or something???:nono:

SaintLouieWoman
05-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Maybe everyone went out to eat last night. :biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
05-06-2012, 08:20 PM
I was out milking.
Baked lemon basil coconut chicken quarters with fresh supersweet corn on the cob.

ABC in Georgia
05-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Maybe everyone went out to eat last night. :biggrin-new:

Yes, SLW ...

Mr. ABC and I went out to a party last night, had Chicken Fahitas (sp?) and every known hot spicy Mexican-stomach-destroying-side-dish that you can imagine! ... :biggrin-new:

Delicious all, washed down with Margaritas, Chardonnay, and large glasses of ice-water!

For dessert, absolutely heavenly-tasting Sopapilla!

~ ABC

Rockntractor
05-06-2012, 09:00 PM
The chicken was delicious, I'm still patting myself on the back.

Retread
05-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Last night? Roasted thin-cut pork chops in a mustard sauce with thin sliced red onions, pinto beans cooked to just the last point of crispness flavored with pico de gallo and fresh lemon juice. Washed it all down with home made vanilla ice cream.

noonwitch
05-07-2012, 09:40 AM
My power went out at 12:15 am on Friday and didn't come back on until 11:30 pm Saturday. I had planned to make lasagne over the weekend, but ended up having to throw everything out of my fridge and freezer, because it was starting to smell bad when I walked by the fridge.

As my car was stuck in the garage (electric door opener coupled with the side door being rusted shut from underuse), I ate at the local coney island restuarant, which rented a generator. Then I made pesto sauce last night and served it on some spinach linguine.

JB
05-08-2012, 09:10 PM
As my car was stuck in the garage (electric door opener...Doesn't it have a string attached to it so you can operate it in manual mode?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cm/popularmechanics/images/garage-door-de.jpg

See that thing called "Emergency Release Rope". That puts the door in manual mode. See if you have it.

NJCardFan
05-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Ate at a place called Embers and once again another disappointing meal in Ocean City, MD. So far the only decent meal we've gotten was breakfast. Just 2 more nights here and 2 more chances to find a decent restaurant. Believe me, I've had better seafood in Jersey.

Rockntractor
05-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Chopped bacon wrapped in cheese wrapped in chicken breast with a crispy breading on the outside.
Tasty!

SaintLouieWoman
05-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Chopped bacon wrapped in cheese wrapped in chicken breast with a crispy breading on the outside.
Tasty!
Sounds delicious. SR would have liked that better than our meal. We stopped at Whole Foods (first time in quite a while) and got 2 patties. It was jalopeno, bacon, onion tilapia burger. They were pretty good, but the whole house smells like fish now. :blue:

Rockntractor
05-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Sounds delicious. SR would have liked that better than our meal. We stopped at Whole Foods (first time in quite a while) and got 2 patties. It was jalopeno, bacon, onion tilapia burger. They were pretty good, but the whole house smells like fish now. :blue:

Why can't you just let the poor fish be his self and batter and fry him?http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17432.gif

Zathras
05-11-2012, 01:58 AM
Tonight I had a cucumber, onion, bell pepper and tomato salad, BBQ Kilbasa sausage with onions and bell peppers and for dessert a nice apple cobbler.