PDA

View Full Version : Witnesses: Man chases, hits boy with car after wallet is stolen

RedGrouse
05-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Witnesses: Man chases, hits boy with car after wallet is stolen
http://www.katv.com/story/18106302/witnesses-man-chases-hits-boy-with-car-after-wallet-is-stolen

"When I got here, the man was beating up little man. He pulled him out from under the vehicle and started whopping him." A witness describes what he saw after a Little Rock teenager was hit and killed by a van. He was riding his bicycle and reportedly chased by the driver.

Michael Sadler, alleges that 14-year old Michael Stanley stole his wallet. "And that young man then jumped on his bicycle went back around the business and the van followed him," Sgt. Cassandra Davis adds.

Rockntractor
05-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Yeah he went nuts, people are tired of being preyed upon by these parasites.

Janice
05-07-2012, 06:32 PM
The media says: "Both the suspect and the victim were black"... Darn it!

:cool:

Apache
05-07-2012, 07:30 PM
"He is well loved; you know kids are going to be kids. He was being mischievous."What a lame cop-out...

Rockntractor
05-07-2012, 07:32 PM
The media says: "Both the suspect and the victim were black"... Darn it!

:cool:

You can be sure they are looking for something to uncle tom him.

Odysseus
05-08-2012, 08:41 AM
You can be sure they are looking for something to uncle tom him.

They'll find out that he had a white great-great-grandfather, and that he's as white as Eliabeth Warren is Cherokee.

noonwitch
05-08-2012, 09:09 AM
I think this is the first case I've read about in ages in which the person driving the car is a male chasing another male.

It's usually a woman behind the wheel, running down a man who did her wrong. Or at least who she thinks did her wrong.

Odysseus
05-08-2012, 10:26 AM
I think this is the first case I've read about in ages in which the person driving the car is a male chasing another male.

It's usually a woman behind the wheel, running down a man who did her wrong. Or at least who she thinks did her wrong.

Or who looked like somebody who did her wrong, or vaguely reminded her of somebody who did her wrong, or just happened to be there when somebody did her wrong, or who had briefly dated the sister of a friend of the person who did her wrong...:love_heart::evil-grin: