PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Composite Girlfriend Revealed!

Odysseus
05-08-2012, 11:27 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577382_370540606325862_370232673023322_1009350_196 5103473_n.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist...:evil-grin:

Retread
05-09-2012, 07:15 PM
now we know what curled her hair!

noonwitch
05-10-2012, 08:49 AM
That's funny!

Despite the jokes and all, I kind of understand why he would use a composite girlfriend in his book-it's to protect the ladies he dated before he was a public figure from media intrusions 20 years later. I wouldn't blame any politician who did the same thing.

Odysseus
05-10-2012, 12:54 PM
That's funny!

Despite the jokes and all, I kind of understand why he would use a composite girlfriend in his book-it's to protect the ladies he dated before he was a public figure from media intrusions 20 years later. I wouldn't blame any politician who did the same thing.

Yes, but he attributed specific actions and attitudes to her. It would have been better to have simply used the statements and called her by an initial, or some other alias, in order to protect her identity. Now that we know that the person is a fabrication, the next question is whether the story of her attending a play and feeling guilty for being white has any truth to it at all.

SaintLouieWoman
05-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Yes, but he attributed specific actions and attitudes to her. It would have been better to have simply used the statements and called her by an initial, or some other alias, in order to protect her identity. Now that we know that the person is a fabrication, the next question is whether the story of her attending a play and feeling guilty for being white has any truth to it at all.

I guess the question is can any of his stories be believed. Actually, other than what is in his books (doubt if they are authored by him), very little is known about him. I find it hard to believe that the media seems to be incapable of finding anything about his previous life.

If they can find out about Romney's trip 30 years ago with the dog in a carrier on top of the vehicle, why can't they discover Obama's white girlfriend/s? It's very strange.