PDA

View Full Version : Levin Goes Off On CIA Double Agent Leaks: 'This is a Disgrace!'... 'Treason!'

Rockntractor
05-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Mark Levin discussed the thwarted bomb plot in Yemen and says that whoever leaked the information to the press is partaking in treason. There's no good to come out of releasing details of the intelligence operation to the public. We need to know who leaked it and for what reason other than political gain.
Video at link>http://nation.foxnews.com/mark-levin/2012/05/09/levin-goes-cia-double-agent-leaks-disgrace-treason

Janice
05-10-2012, 01:54 AM
Good luck waking up the House Repuke leadership Dr. Levin. Hopefully this coming election will route out more of this so-called leadership on our side of the aisle.

Gina
05-10-2012, 02:00 AM
I saw 'Levin goes off on...' and I thought of Senator Levin. *shiver*

There's been this leak during Obama's term, I can't think of any others right off hand. However Bush had tons of leaks. Federal employees liberals? nahhh

txradioguy
05-10-2012, 04:13 AM
The reason is obvious. This was done for the exact same reason Obama is "spiking the football" with OBL. He's trying to blunt Republican criticism that Dems are soft on radical Islam terrorism in general and weak on National Defense.

OPSEC and people's lives be dammed...he's got an election to win and by God he'll violate any rule...throw anyone under the bus he has to in order to get re-elected.

I imagine that the Saudis will be very reluctant to work with us again now that our own Federal Government has burned one of their undercover operatives.

Janice
05-10-2012, 04:39 AM
I imagine that the Saudis will be very reluctant to work with us again now that our own Federal Government has burned one of their undercover operatives.

The damage to US intel like so many other things done by the boy Pharoah and his marxist operatives will probably last several generations.

txradioguy
05-10-2012, 05:25 AM
The damage to US intel like so many other things done by the boy Pharoah and his marxist operatives will probably last several generations.

IMHO the more it happens the more it becomes appearant that it's being done on purpose.

He has the potential to do more harm to the U.S. Intel community than the infamous Church Comission ever dreamed of doing.