PDA

View Full Version : Woman attacked while ordering lunch at McDonald's drive-thru

RedGrouse
05-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Woman attacked while ordering lunch at McDonald's drive-thru
http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/article/256102/58/Woman-attacked-while-ordering-lunch-at-drive-thru

Shannon has been coming to the same drive-thru almost every day for five years without a problem... until this incident.

"I witnessed this young lady throwing trash out of her car and all I said was that it wasn't cool," Shannon said.

Then a man jumped out of the car and threw a soda through her window.

"He said, 'This is for you, you white b----. This is a grape soda.' And then they took off," Shannon said.

I am noticing more of these attacks, especially since Trayvon Martin. I wonder if this could because his death.

NJCardFan
05-22-2012, 10:03 PM
And now let's hear from the mainstream media on stories like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g04aCp3ej-I

Bailey
05-23-2012, 06:38 AM
Na you will never hear the MSM call this a hate crime.

Odysseus
05-23-2012, 08:50 AM
"He said, 'This is for you, you white b----. This is a grape soda.' And then they took off," Shannon said.

The attack happened in plain view of a rooftop security camera, but Denver Police told Shannon the actual beating wasn't caught on tape.

Investigators won't release the security video, calling this an "open investigation."

Two interesting details. First, we can presume that this was a bias crime because the race of the victim was explicitly stated by the attackers. Second, the police are denying that the camera caught the fattack and will not release it. This strikes me as odd, because if there is one place that would be under video surveillance, it's the drive through.

Gina
05-23-2012, 08:58 AM
There is a possibility (probability) that these sorts of attacks have been going on but the media ignores them because 'black people can't be racist'. Many people believe that and I'd say the media wants to be PC and not ruffle feathers that could make the birds riot. The Martin/Zimmerman case could be responsible for a higher incidence of media reporting this type of crime, less fear etc. That would be a good thing.

NJCardFan
05-23-2012, 12:40 PM
The reason why the MSM(save for Fox News) is because they're afraid that it will reflect on Obama(you know, him being black and all). Not to mention their white liberal guilt could unconsciously(or consciously) believe that we whites have it coming to us for years of black oppression. But I'm sticking with that they think it will hurt Obama.

ThinkingBig
05-24-2012, 08:59 PM
Shannon has been coming to the same drive-thru almost every day for five years without a problem... until this incident.

On the upside, if she stops going to McDonalds everyday... just sayin'

NJCardFan
05-24-2012, 10:35 PM
On the upside, if she stops going to McDonalds everyday... just sayin'

4 posts and you're already presenting yourself to be quite the troll. Bravo. :rolleyes: I take it "thinkingbig" mean big government?