PDA

View Full Version : Palinís E-Mail Account Hacked, Published on Web Site

cat714
09-17-2008, 06:15 PM
WTF!! :mad: I hope someone hacks into their site. Keep it up a-holes...you are sealing the deal for a McCain/Palin win!

Palin’s E-Mail Account Hacked, Published on Web Site

In the latest of a series of invasions into Sarah Palin’s personal life, hackers have broken into the Republican vice presidential candidate’s private e-mail account, and a widely read Web site has published screen grabs from it.

An article Wednesday in Gawker.com posts family photos and snapshots of e-mail exchanges the Alaska governor had with colleagues. Gawker says the-email account has since been shut down, but it will leave the images up on its site for all to see.

“Here are the screenshots of the emails saved before the account went dark, along with the contact list. It’s newsworthy and we will not be taking it down!” the site declares.

Full Story (http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/17/palins-e-mail-account-hacked-published-on-web-site/)

Eyelids
09-17-2008, 08:18 PM
I can tell you right now 4chan has no political affiliation.

newshutr
09-17-2008, 08:27 PM

No, probably not. But the hackers do.

Eyelids
09-17-2008, 08:28 PM
No, probably not. But the hackers do.

Go to 4chan and see what they're like, none of these people give a shit about anything.

newshutr
09-17-2008, 08:31 PM
Go to 4chan and see what they're like, none of these people give a shit about anything.

But yet they care enough to post private hacked e-mails.

riiiiiiiiight....they don't give a shit about that at all...

:rolleyes:

Eyelids
09-17-2008, 08:34 PM
But yet they care enough to post private hacked e-mails.

riiiiiiiiight....they don't give a shit about that at all...

:rolleyes:

They like to cause chaos, if this were Joe Biden or Barack Obama they'd do the exact same thing. They dont care who gets screwed, as long as somebody gets screwed.

This is the internet.

newshutr
09-17-2008, 08:43 PM
They like to cause chaos, if this were Joe Biden or Barack Obama they'd do the exact same thing. They dont care who gets screwed, as long as somebody gets screwed.

This is the internet.

But they're going to be body slammed by real life, real Feds, real lawsuits and real prison time...

But notice, your messiah hasn't been scratched..

Eyelids
09-17-2008, 08:45 PM
But they're going to be body slammed by real life, real Feds, real lawsuits and real prison time...

But notice, your messiah hasn't been scratched..

Oh there will be backlash a little bit towards Obama, nothing severe but he doesnt want Palin in the news at all right now. SomethingAwful is better than 4chan anyways, much more fun and light-hearted in their pranks.

newshutr
09-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Oh there will be backlash a little bit towards Obama, nothing severe but he doesnt want Palin in the news at all right now. SomethingAwful is better than 4chan anyways, much more fun and light-hearted in their pranks.

Your own people are fucking up his dream of being president.

Just like the Paulbots did for that old fart

Oh, this certainly won't put Palin in the news at all...

And there won't be any sympathy for her, that's for sure...:rolleyes:

Eyelids
09-17-2008, 08:54 PM
Your own people are fucking up his dream of being president.

Just like the Paulbots did for that old fart

Oh, this certainly won't put Palin in the news at all...

And there won't be any sympathy for her, that's for sure...:rolleyes:

4chan is not "Obama's people", he probably has a higher favorability there but they dont let trivial things like political affiliation get in the way of some fun.

I dont think it'll overtake the economy, but its blasts some wing into McCain's sails in spite of the economy.

newshutr
09-17-2008, 09:00 PM
4chan is not "Obama's people", he probably has a higher favorability there but they dont let trivial things like political affiliation get in the way of some fun.

I dont think it'll overtake the economy, but its blasts some wing into McCain's sails in spite of the economy.

The hackers are Obama's people.

Or you think that was a random act?

Eyelids
09-17-2008, 09:01 PM

It was definitely a random act of opportunity, the second it came out that Palin did state business on a Yahoo! account those guys sprung into action. The internet is an odd place once you dig a little bit.

newshutr
09-17-2008, 09:05 PM
It was definitely a random act of opportunity, the second it came out that Palin did state business on a Yahoo! account those guys sprung into action. The internet is an odd place once you dig a little bit.

Random act of opportunity:rolleyes:?? My Lord, you're an idiot!!

Constitutionally Speaking
09-17-2008, 09:21 PM
They like to cause chaos,

In other words they are leftist anarchists.

if this were Joe Biden or Barack Obama they'd do the exact same thing. They dont care who gets screwed, as long as somebody gets screwed.,

And curiously they didn't go after those candidates.

This is typical of the crap we republicans have always had to put up with from the Democrats.

A while back, a democrat operative "just happened" to intercept a private cell phone conversation of Newt Gingrich and "just happened" to record it and "just happened" to turn it over to the Democrat party who "just happened" to use it for political gain.

OwlMBA
09-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Wouldnt be surprised if someone from Yahoo was involved. The biggest, freakiest libs are in the Bay Area and most of them work for high-tech companies.

And if you don't believe me, a quick check of campaign contributions from Yahoo employees proves my point

$3,815 from 3 people to Republicans
$58,467 from 69 people to Democrats

Gee, any bias there?

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/neighbors.php?type=emp&employer=yahoo&search=Search

Eyelids
09-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Holy shit guys, not everything in the world is politically motivated.

OwlMBA
09-17-2008, 10:40 PM

Hacking into the email of the Republican Vice Presidential candidate is most-definitely 100% politically motivated.

LibraryLady
09-17-2008, 10:45 PM
Some DUer thinks he knows something

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7102966

PoliCon
09-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Go to 4chan and see what they're like, none of these people give a shit about anything but them selves - just like every other leftist on the planet. Fixed it for you.

PoliCon
09-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Wouldnt be surprised if someone from Yahoo was involved. The biggest, freakiest libs are in the Bay Area and most of them work for high-tech companies.

And if you don't believe me, a quick check of campaign contributions from Yahoo employees proves my point

$3,815 from 3 people to Republicans
$58,467 from 69 people to Democrats

Gee, any bias there?

http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/neighbors.php?type=emp&employer=yahoo&search=Search thanks. Just what I need. Another reason to HATE yahoo. It's not bad enough that they have been trying for YEARS to get me to close an account I have. I have an account that was with one of their early competitors that they bought out and they have been trying for years to force me to close the account. They would dearly LOVE to retire all accounts they have that are not straight up yahoo since accounts like mine do not advertise them. I've had this same account for over 10 years and I'm NOT changing it just to suit them. Pricks.

PoliCon
09-17-2008, 11:20 PM
Hacking into the email of the Republican Vice Presidential candidate is most-definitely 100% politically motivated.AND a bit more than just a little bit illegal. You can rest assure that the Secret Service will be knocking on some doors.

You know that they were trying to find some kind of "gotcha bit" that they could use against her. They figure that since they are fake and live double lives that everyone has to be just like them.

OwlMBA
09-17-2008, 11:24 PM
Secret SErvice and FBI should investigate. Wire fraud and computer fraud.

PoliCon
09-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Secret SErvice and FBI should investigate. Wire fraud and computer fraud.receiving stolen goods . . .invasion of privacy . . . .

OwlMBA
09-18-2008, 12:10 AM
Secret Service has officially opened an investigation....

Some geek is going down. Hard.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/18/palin_email_investigation/

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 01:35 AM
Hacking into the email of the Republican Vice Presidential candidate is most-definitely 100% politically motivated.

No see here's the thing you completely fail to realize: It's not.

You guys are going into a part of the internet where you just dont understand what's going on. The whole reason these people do what they do is because they just want to create havoc. The more press this gets and the more the government tires to hunt them down the bigger the "story" gets. You see for itself what it's like at 4chan, there are no politicial discussions... hell there are no discussions even.

newshutr
09-18-2008, 02:36 AM

You guys are going into a part of the internet where you just dont understand what's going on. The whole reason these people do what they do is because they just want to create havoc. The more press this gets and the more the government tires to hunt them down the bigger the "story" gets. You see for itself what it's like at 4chan, there are no politicial discussions... hell there are no discussions even.

And what you fail to understand is, it's twofold. It's the purpose....AND the act.

If it's so innocent, why didn't they hack the priest down the street? The fireman? The grocery store clerk?
Why not you or me?

They did it because it was Palin and it served a purpose for the liberal agenda.

Constitutionally Speaking
09-18-2008, 06:10 AM

All the more reason to put them away.

Goldwater
09-18-2008, 06:14 AM
Hackers just do things sometimes for the fame or the challenge.

I doubt it was a Democrat who was trying to influence the election.

LibraryLady
09-18-2008, 07:25 AM

The hacker said:

I read though the emails... ALL OF THEM... before I posted, and what I concluded was anticlimactic, there was nothing there, nothing incriminating, nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped, all I saw was personal stuff, some clerical stuff from when she was governor... And pictures of her family.

As usual, you are wrong.

GrumpyOldLady
09-18-2008, 08:40 AM
The same people who get all uptight about the Patriot Act think it's okay to do this to the Govenor of Alaska.

Typical facist leftwingers.

jinxmchue
09-18-2008, 09:29 AM
Eyelids, you're a dog turd that no one is listening to.

LibraryLady
09-18-2008, 09:35 AM
I pay attention to him because he is so much fun to prove wrong!!

Palin Hackers(s) Traced to Obama's Hometown of Chicago (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/09/palin-hackerss-traced-to-obamas.html#comments)

According to an internet security expert located in San Francisco, Gabriel Ramuglia, the Palin email hackers were careless and left a digital trail. That trail leads directly to a server site in Chicago which happens to be the city where all of Obamaís men plot their daily moves. Mr. Ramuglia says that their electronic signature will be easily obtained from the server logs at that site.

Last NIGHT a duer knew this, how???

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7102966

BEG
09-18-2008, 09:51 AM
I got this from CC:

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/31289_Sarah_Palin_on_H_and_C/comments/#5892040

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/873/5892040

#873 akgoldrush 9/17/2008 9:02:32 pm PDT
rubico10

David Kernell
rubico10@yahoo.com
Memphis, TN
amateur chess player
son of democratic state 93rd district senator Mike Kernell

they're coming for you, Davey...

biccat
09-18-2008, 10:37 AM
It kills me to say this, but to some extent Eyelids is correct.

The people at 4-chan are mostly a bunch of anarchists who don't care for Democrats or Republicans. To them, Barack Obama (and even Chairman Mao) is too far to the right. The fact that the idiot who got this idea was an Obama supporter doesn't mean that all of 4-Chan/Anonymous are Democrats. In fact, many of them were Paul-bots.

They live in the shadows of the internet, thinking that the internet is anonymous, and they do whatever they want. "Random act of opportunity" is a very accurate way to explain what happened. Of course, most of these kids think that they know about security because they set up a firewall on their parent's computer. They don't realize the expertise of the FBI and Secret Service counter-hackers.

jinxmchue
09-18-2008, 11:05 AM
I pay attention to him because he is so much fun to prove wrong!!

Palin Hackers(s) Traced to Obama's Hometown of Chicago (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/09/palin-hackerss-traced-to-obamas.html#comments)

Last NIGHT a duer knew this, how???

Ladies and gentlemen, Eyelids has left the building. In disgrace. Again.

wilbur
09-18-2008, 11:29 AM

Being a computer nerd myself, it has been my anecdotal experience that if anything.. they tend to be malcontent libertarians (like myself) :P.

And the one area that is absolutely pitiful on both sides of the aisle, but especially abysmal in the mccain camp, is their stances on technology issues... there's no love from the hacker world for either obama or mccain. They are both going to continue the trend of re-orienting our copyright and patent system for big business, while making it irrelevant for the little guys.

biccat
09-18-2008, 12:20 PM
They are both going to continue the trend of re-orienting our copyright and patent system for big business, while making it irrelevant for the little guys.
How exactly are Obama and McCain going to "re-orient[] our ... patent system for big business?"

Do you know what their IP policies are? Do you understand the implications of the "Patent Reform" movement? I would guess not.

newshutr
09-18-2008, 01:28 PM
It kills me to say this, but to some extent Eyelids is correct.

The people at 4-chan are mostly a bunch of anarchists who don't care for Democrats or Republicans. To them, Barack Obama (and even Chairman Mao) is too far to the right. The fact that the idiot who got this idea was an Obama supporter doesn't mean that all of 4-Chan/Anonymous are Democrats. In fact, many of them were Paul-bots.

They live in the shadows of the internet, thinking that the internet is anonymous, and they do whatever they want. "Random act of opportunity" is a very accurate way to explain what happened. Of course, most of these kids think that they know about security because they set up a firewall on their parent's computer. They don't realize the expertise of the FBI and Secret Service counter-hackers.

Still what they did was illegal.

What LL quoted was correct, right? It was a politically motivated attack.

It wasn't random. He said it was what he'd hoped for.

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 02:24 PM

It wasn't random. He said it was what he'd hoped for.

1) Her source is a blog. Meaning it's probably bullshit.

2) Just because they came from Chicago doesn't mean they work for Obama.

jinxmchue
09-18-2008, 02:48 PM
1) Her source is a blog. Meaning it's probably bullshit.

Right. Except if it had come from, oh, say DailyKos. Then it would be so completely true, that Queef Slobbermann would use it on his show.

2) Just because they came from Chicago doesn't mean they work for Obama.

Oh, of course not. It's just a bizarre, bizarre coincidence.

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 03:14 PM
Right. Except if it had come from, oh, say DailyKos. Then it would be so completely true, that Queef Slobbermann would use it on his show.
I dont post shit from Kos, Olbermann is funny and its awesome that you guys dont understand him.

Oh, of course not. It's just a bizarre, bizarre coincidence.
Chicago is a big place, and not all of them like Obama.

asdf2231
09-18-2008, 03:39 PM

Well lets just look at a quote from the little soon to be introduced to a Federal Pound You In The Ass Prison cellmate dipshit "Hacker" shall we?

This is what rubico said:

rubico 09/17/08(Wed)12:57:22 No.85782652

Hello, /b/ as many of you might already know, last night sarah palin’s yahoo was “hacked” and caps were posted on /b/, i am the lurker who did it, and i would like to tell the story.

In the past couple days news had come to light about palin using a yahoo mail account, it was in news stories and such, a thread was started full of newfags trying to do something that would not get this off the ground, for the next 2 hours the acct was locked from password recovery presumably from all this bullshit spamming.

after the password recovery was reenabled, it took seriously 45 mins on wikipedia and google to find the info, Birthday? 15 seconds on wikipedia, zip code? well she had always been from wasilla, and it only has 2 zip codes (thanks online postal service!)

the second was somewhat harder, the question was “where did you meet your spouse?” did some research, and apparently she had eloped with mister palin after college, if youll look on some of the screenshits that I took and other fellow anon have so graciously put on photobucket you will see the google search for “palin eloped” or some such in one of the tabs.

I found out later though more research that they met at high school, so I did variations of that, high, high school, eventually hit on “Wasilla high” I promptly changed the password to popcorn and took a cold shower…

>> rubico 09/17/08(Wed)12:58:04 No.85782727

this is all verifiable if some anal /b/tard wants to think Im a troll, and there isn’t any hard proof to the contrary, but anyone who had followed the thread from the beginning to the 404 will know I probably am not, the picture I posted this topic with is the same one as the original thread.

I read though the emails… ALL OF THEM… before I posted, and what I concluded was anticlimactic, there was nothing there, nothing incriminating, nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped, all I saw was personal stuff, some clerical stuff from when she was governor…. And pictures of her family

Nope nothing political there at all.

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 03:42 PM
He wanted something incriminating because he would make a bigger story out of it. Also, he's not going to jail.

Teetop
09-18-2008, 03:51 PM
He wanted something incriminating because he would make a bigger story out of it. Also, he's not going to jail.

Not yet, anyways. :D

LibraryLady
09-18-2008, 03:55 PM
So the FBI and the Secret Service investigate cute pranks?

LibraryLady
09-18-2008, 04:00 PM
Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act is a law passed by the United States Congress in 1986 intended to reduce "hacking" of computer systems. It was amended in 1994, 1996 and in 2001 by the USA PATRIOT Act.

The USA PATRIOT Act increased the scope and penalties of this act by:

1. raising the maximum penalty for violations to 10 years (from 5) for a first offense and 20 years (from 10) for a second offense;
2. ensuring that violators only need to intend to cause damage generally, not intend to cause damage or other specified harm over the $5,000 statutory damage threshold;
3. allowing aggregation of damages to different computers over a year to reach the $5,000 threshold;
4. enhancing punishment for violations involving any (not just $5,000) damage to a government computer involved in criminal justice or the military;
5. including damage to foreign computers involved in US interstate commerce;
6. including state law offenses as priors for sentencing; and
7. expanding the definition of loss to expressly include time spent investigating and responding (this is why it is important for damage assessment and for restoration)

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 47 > ß 1030
Prev | Next
ß 1030. Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
How Current is This?
(a) Whoeveró
(1) having knowingly accessed a computer without authorization or exceeding authorized access, and by means of such conduct having obtained information that has been determined by the United States Government pursuant to an Executive order or statute to require protection against unauthorized disclosure for reasons of national defense or foreign relations, or any restricted data, as defined in paragraph y. of section 11 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, with reason to believe that such information so obtained could be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation willfully communicates, delivers, transmits, or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it;
(2) intentionally accesses a computer without authorization or exceeds authorized access, and thereby obtainsó
(A) information contained in a financial record of a financial institution, or of a card issuer as defined in section 1602 (n) of title 15, or contained in a file of a consumer reporting agency on a consumer, as such terms are defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. 1681 et seq.);
(B) information from any department or agency of the United States; or
(C) information from any protected computer if the conduct involved an interstate or foreign communication;
(3) intentionally, without authorization to access any nonpublic computer of a department or agency of the United States, accesses such a computer of that department or agency that is exclusively for the use of the Government of the United States or, in the case of a computer not exclusively for such use, is used by or for the Government of the United States and such conduct affects that use by or for the Government of the United States; (snip)

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/1030.html

LibraryLady
09-18-2008, 04:11 PM
Looks like BeG was right:

Palin E-Mail Hacker Says It Was Easy (http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/09/palin-e-mail-ha.html)
By Kim Zetter EmailSeptember 18, 2008 | 1:05:46 PM

A person claiming to be the hacker who obtained access to Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's private Yahoo e-mail on Tuesday has posted a supposed first-person account of the hack, revealing the relatively simple steps he says he took to crack the private e-mail of the Republican vice-presidential candidate.

The story was briefly posted Wednesday to the 4chan forum where the hack first surfaced. Bloggers have connected the handle of the poster, "Rubico," to an e-mail address, and tentatively identified the owner as a college student in Tennessee.

Threat Level was unable to reach the student by phone because his number is unlisted. A person who identified himself as the student's father, when reached at home, said he could not talk about the matter and would have no comment. The father is a Democratic state representative in Tennessee. Threat Level is not identifying them by name because authorities have not identified any suspects in the case, and the link to the student so far is tenuous.

Teetop
09-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Once again, eyeshit is wrong....

:D

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 04:46 PM
When somebody other than a blog reports it.

LibraryLady
09-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Tennessean: State repís son contacted in Palin e-mail probe (http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/sep/18/tennessean-state-reps-son-contacted-palin-e-mail-p/)

The Tennessean
Originally published 04:53 p.m., September 18, 2008
Updated 04:53 p.m., September 18, 2008

NASHVILLE Ė The son of state Rep. Mike Kernell has been contacted by authorities in connection with a probe into the hacking of personal e-mail of vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, Kernell told The Tennessean.

Kernell, a Memphis Democrat, said his 20-year-old son David had been contacted by authorities investigating the hacking of Palinís personal e-mail account, the newspaper reported on its Web site this afternoon.

The FBI and the Secret Service started a formal investigation Wednesday into the hacking, according to the Associated Press.

David Kernell is a student at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville.

More details as they develop online and in Fridayís News Sentinel.

Knoxville News?

JB
09-18-2008, 05:03 PM
I don't feel like reading through all five pages but...has any Dem come out and condemned this?

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 05:04 PM
I don't feel like reading through all five pages but...has any Dem come out and condemned this?

Probably but you wont find somebody here posting it.

LibraryLady
09-18-2008, 05:08 PM
ooohhh, daddy's website just disappeared!!:eek:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c12/dtharman/mikekernell.jpg

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 05:10 PM
Det. LibraryLady is on the case!

I'm pretty sure Kernell's website was where the Whitey Tape actually was. Oh btw- somebody try and hack his e-mail address.

JB
09-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Probably but you wont find somebody here posting it.So that's a no.

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 05:15 PM
I dont care enough and everyone else here wouldn't cover a Democrat ass if their lives depended on it.

LibraryLady
09-18-2008, 05:18 PM
Oh yeah, did you contact Bob Beckel about that whitey tape yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i4PVZklK84

JB
09-18-2008, 05:19 PM
and everyone else here wouldn't cover a Democrat ass if their lives depended on it.To the membership of CU:

If you happen to come across a Dem that condemns this please let me know. Thank you.

There has to be one somewhere right? Anywhere?

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Rumors. Rumors from the internet.

asdf2231
09-18-2008, 06:14 PM
Rumors. Rumors from the internet.

Hard news stories.

Hard news stories from real life.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=52023&postcount=50

The little genius is gonna have a helluva good time in the Federal Pound You In The Ass prison.

LibraryLady
09-18-2008, 10:29 PM

ann_american2004 (207 posts) Thu Sep-18-08 09:55 PM
Response to Original message
9. this is an outrage!

Hacking is against the law. This is like being violated. Poor Palin. This is like email-rape. My gosh what an outrage. Palin has been email-raped on the internet. Justice has to be served and I hope she is allowed to follow procedures like those she paved in Wasillia. I hope she will be paying for her own email-rape test kit and not using the taxpayers dollars on the FBI.

Hacking is wrong. Dont do it kids. And dont use Yahoo for government business when you grow up. It's not a smart thing to do. And always always remember to be kind to others because someone might be listening.

She won't last long

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=3498511&mesg_id=3498614

PoliCon
09-18-2008, 10:54 PM

Hackers just do things sometimes for the fame or the challenge.

I doubt it was a Democrat who was trying to influence the election.

Still what they did was illegal.

It wasn't random. He said it was what he'd hoped for.So have the lefties retracted their claims that it was not politically motivated?

LibraryLady
09-19-2008, 12:02 AM
I just read this:

The cell phone number of Palinís daughter Bristol was publicized and called. The e-mail account of Palinís husband, Todd was also hacked.

LibraryLady
09-19-2008, 01:27 PM

They realize he's guilty

Tandalayo_Scheisskopf Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Sep-18-08 10:00 PM
Response to Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=4033502&mesg_id=4033707)
1. Thorny issue: Updated at 6:03 PM

As someone who does computer stuff a lot, I have nothing but enmity for those of any political stripe who would abrogate the privacy of another, regardless of their party affiliation. Also, if he was a sincere whistleblower, he should have secured a lawyer familiar with the process and proceeded with his evidence with the counsel of said lawyer.

Yes, his evidence does clearly show official malfeasance on the part of Palin and others. But the manner in which he handled it, posting it on that internet shithole "4chan", points to the sad fact that he was not a sincere, altruistic whistleblower, but one of the rabble that hangs there, the rabble that does stuff like that and posts it there to receive the accolades of the assembled. Accolades that tend to be accompanied with a lot of drool.

Maybe he should have stuck with the nude photographs that underage girls post of themselves there.

The fact is, the kid is gonna go down hard. His ass is in a legal woodchipper. A lot of political heavyweights are gonna be vying for his head, mounted and hung on the wall of their cigar parlor.

BEG
09-19-2008, 01:38 PM
They realize he's guilty

Tandalayo_Scheisskopf Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Sep-18-08 10:00 PM
Response to Original message
1. Thorny issue: Updated at 6:03 PM

As someone who does computer stuff a lot, I have nothing but enmity for those of any political stripe who would abrogate the privacy of another, regardless of their party affiliation. Also, if he was a sincere whistleblower, he should have secured a lawyer familiar with the process and proceeded with his evidence with the counsel of said lawyer.

Yes, his evidence does clearly show official malfeasance on the part of Palin and others. But the manner in which he handled it, posting it on that internet shithole "4chan", points to the sad fact that he was not a sincere, altruistic whistleblower, but one of the rabble that hangs there, the rabble that does stuff like that and posts it there to receive the accolades of the assembled. Accolades that tend to be accompanied with a lot of drool.

Maybe he should have stuck with the nude photographs that underage girls post of themselves there.

The fact is, the kid is gonna go down hard. His ass is in a legal woodchipper. A lot of political heavyweights are gonna be vying for his head, mounted and hung on the wall of their cigar parlor.

Where exactly is this evidence? From what I have seen there was nothing in those emails that showed any "official malfeasance".

Sonnabend
09-19-2008, 01:52 PM
I hope that kid likes Federal prison.

Yes, his evidence does clearly show official malfeasance on the part of Palin and others

There is none . DUmmies lie all the time.

Sonnabend
09-19-2008, 02:14 PM

Yahoo can press charges: hacking, DDOS, privacy, computer vandalism, they can also sue for punitive damages in the MILLIONS, serve him with a summons, seize his assets, garnishee his wages,

Governor Palin can press charges:Privacy, hacking, harassment, malicious intent

Her daughter can press charges: privacy, harassment, stalking

Her husband can press charges.

If there are any photos of other individuals which he has accessed, and if their personal details are also in there and have been illegally accessed, they can press charges as well.

Be very glad you don't live here, Eyeshit...Australias privacy laws are draconian. Do what that kid did here?

The minimum penalty for a privacy breach of this kind is $250,000.00.

His life is over. (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8FALFU05&show_article=1)

Under a plea agreement, (http://search.breitbart.com/q?s=plea%20agreement&sid=breitbart.com) which still must be approved by a judge, Ancheta faces up to 6 years in prison and must pay the federal government restitution. He also will forfeit his profits and a 1993 BMW. Sentencing is schedule for May 1.

He is going to jail.

Eyelids
09-19-2008, 03:04 PM
I'd be willing to bet $$$ that he doesnt go to prison.

Teetop
09-19-2008, 03:07 PM
I'd be willing to bet $$$ that he doesnt go to prison.

Of course not, he's a lieberal. :rolleyes:

LibraryLady
09-19-2008, 03:26 PM
He's already tried to kill himself and been institutionalized twice.

Besides, blinky, you said he wasn't politically affiliated, another whopper from you.

Shannon
09-19-2008, 03:36 PM

Wow.

Eyelids
09-19-2008, 03:39 PM

Besides, blinky, you said he wasn't politically affiliated, another whopper from you.

No I didn't make blanket assumptions before the facts were in, excuse me for not jumping the gun on everything.

LibraryLady
09-19-2008, 03:42 PM

well, he sure didn't give a shit about his father

Teetop
09-19-2008, 03:49 PM
well, he sure didn't give a shit about his father

Damn Library Lady, you sure are clubbing eyeshit's head to a bloody pulp with that clue bat. :D