PDA

View Full Version : Dad throws kid into washer

namvet
05-24-2012, 02:13 PM
the door locks and it starts to fill with water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lATsw-l1oKs

JB
05-24-2012, 02:19 PM
That's not even the dad. Or the mom. It's the boyfried of the babysitter and the babysitter.

They got the hell out of dodge immediately. Took a day or two to find them. The mom didn't even know it happened until well after the fact.

Not Florida. Camden, NJ.

namvet
05-24-2012, 02:35 PM
well the media still reports it as the parents

noonwitch
05-24-2012, 03:22 PM
The Today Show had mom and baby on this morning (cute baby with a ton of hair). Mom is pissed, rightfully so. It was the babysitter's boyfriend who did it, and Mom said she's never met him. She said "Sondra, it's not over, I'm pressing charges.".

Rule of babysitting for adult babysitters:

1. No boyfriends around unless the parents know and approve of him.
2. No taking the kids out of the house without the parents knowing.
3. Don't eat all the food in the house.

Odysseus
05-24-2012, 03:23 PM
I wanted to wallop those idiots, but at the same time, their reactions are funny as hell in a kind of Mack Sennett/Little Rascals way. Is it wrong to be consumed by rage and laughter at the same time?

Hopfully, the judge will be able to suppress the giggles as he sentences them. It would send the wrong message otherwise.

Articulate_Ape
05-24-2012, 03:28 PM
I think humans are going to be the first species on this planet to go extinct as a result of stupidity.

Rockntractor
05-24-2012, 03:56 PM
The child was clearly agitated!

noonwitch
05-24-2012, 04:57 PM
I wanted to wallop those idiots, but at the same time, their reactions are funny as hell in a kind of Mack Sennett/Little Rascals way. Is it wrong to be consumed by rage and laughter at the same time?

Hopfully, the judge will be able to suppress the giggles as he sentences them. It would send the wrong message otherwise.

I had a case once in with ridiculous-sounding, but true allegations. The court official called "All attorneys and workers on the Jane Doe case to courtroom 1-A" just so that he could read us the petition and let us laugh before we called all the family members in and went on the record. I can't get into specifics, obviously, because of confidentiality, but it was both hilarious and horrible at the same time.

Bailey
05-24-2012, 05:05 PM

Thats how I felt when i read the report of the fireball running through the park, it turned out to be a cat. I never felt more like a piece of shit when i laughed at that.

Bailey
05-24-2012, 05:06 PM
Love how the savages run lol (yes anyone of any color that puts a kid into a washing machine is a savage)

SarasotaRepub
05-24-2012, 07:18 PM

:rotfl::rotfl:

That was Classic!!!!

Retread
05-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Now see what happens when they leave off the gubmint warning "No Children in Washer"?

NJCardFan
05-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Love how the savages run lol (yes anyone of any color that puts a kid into a washing machine is a savage)

And it's Camden so the term savage is quite fitting. How else do you take a city of around 60,000 people and turn it into the most dangerous city in America.

Articulate_Ape
05-24-2012, 11:04 PM
And it's Camden so the term savage is quite fitting. How else do you take a city of around 60,000 people and turn it into the most dangerous city in America.

A fluff an tumble town even.

Bailey
05-25-2012, 04:05 AM

I wont say more, i dont want to be un-pc.

AmPat
05-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Now see what happens when they leave off the gubmint warning "No Children in Washer"?It (the label), would have probably been in English anyway.:apologetic:

NJCardFan
05-25-2012, 11:06 AM
I wont say more, i dont want to be un-pc.

3 cities in this state are death traps: Camden, Newark, Jersey City. Most of the inmates in my jail are from these areas.

Janice
05-25-2012, 11:58 AM
I think humans are going to be the first species on this planet to go extinct as a result of stupidity.

That would prob have to start w/Americans. We just got to be some of the dumbest folks on the planet. Well ... at least about half of us are on a runaway train wreck anyways. If this next election is even close ... I rest my case.

Retread
05-25-2012, 09:55 PM
It (the label), would have probably been in English anyway.:apologetic:

In South Texas? Spanish is always first and maybe, just maybe, you'll find English on the back in 2 pt type.

Gina
05-25-2012, 10:27 PM
I wonder what the kid looked like when he got out. Prune or

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zxQRZBhW7to/TYwsQymcC4I/AAAAAAAABVo/1otlRBLwN-I/s400/panterarosa.jpg

That might be a dryer ^^

AmPat
05-26-2012, 11:38 AM
In South Texas? Spanish is always first and maybe, just maybe, you'll find English on the back in 2 pt type.
Still no good. Ebonics is a difficult language to write.

RobJohnson
05-29-2012, 05:16 PM

:rotfl:

On top of all the media spin.

Rockntractor
05-29-2012, 05:28 PM
:rotfl:

On top of all the media spin.

Well this brings the story to a whole new level.