PDA

View Full Version : Obama evaluated by his doc.

SaintLouieWoman
05-27-2012, 09:21 PM
I was getting ready to delete my Spam mail and found this from Newsmax. It doesn't look like the president's doc isn't too impressed with him as a person. So much for the most charismatic person on the planet. I never did buy that charisma thing with him, have always thought his "cool" was phony.

Breaking News from Newsmax.com

Barack Obama's longtime physician from Chicago is speaking out about his former patient and it isn't nice.

In the sensational new best-seller by Edward Klein — Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House — Obama's doctor gives a powerful and penetrating report about Obama.

The interview, one of 200 conducted by Klein, including one with Obama's former pastor Jeremiah Wright, has sent shock waves through the liberal establishment.

Despite a blizzard of attacks, Klein's Amateur is debuting at the number 1 spot on the New York Times list this week.

According to Human Events, Obama’s longtime physician reveals the lack of humanity in Obama’s character and carelessness with which he enacted the entirely politicized health insurance reform, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, often called Obamacare.

His own doctor said Obama doesn't have the character to be president, noting, “I think there is too much of the University of Chicago in him. By which I mean he’s academic, lacks passion and feeling, and doesn’t have the sense of humanity that I expected.”

Gina
05-27-2012, 09:48 PM
Wow 200 interviews? I might give this book a look-see.

Rockntractor
05-27-2012, 10:04 PM
I just bought it for that woman's Kindle, I'll see what she thinks.

Starbuck
05-27-2012, 10:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=y_kKWGVvCPw

WOW! What an interview.

Janice
05-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Also, here is the article ...

President Obama's former doctor claims that the president lacks passion, feeling and humanity

Human Events (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=51433&keywords=Obama%E2%80%99s+physician)