PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day thoughts from soulless, cretinous cowards

RedGrouse
05-28-2012, 07:04 PM
Stupid fucks.

Jeremy Schleicher
@jrmycrzschlchr

government sanctioned murder is still murder. fuck your memorial day.

Joey Parmenter
@JoeyxParmenter

Fighting for our freedom? Every other 1st world country doesn't fight, and they have more freedom than us. Get a clue, fuck the troops.

Conor Furlong
@ConorFurlong

Why do people regard soldiers as heroes? They're paid murderers who kill on the orders of their government. Nothing heroic about that.

A Gay Dog
@moewytchdog

.@weavves I said all soldiers are either rapists, murderers or enablers of the same. This is not a false statement.

Memorial Day thoughts from soulless, cretinous cowards
http://twitchy.com/2012/05/28/memorial-day-thoughts-from-soulless-cretinous-cowards/?utm_source=autotweet&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter

Rockntractor
05-28-2012, 07:12 PM
Stupid fucks.

Memorial Day thoughts from soulless, cretinous cowards
http://twitchy.com/2012/05/28/memorial-day-thoughts-from-soulless-cretinous-cowards/?utm_source=autotweet&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/smiley_chipper.gif

Chuck58
05-28-2012, 07:21 PM
Seems like they're out of touch with the current policy. obama is courting the veterans for votes today.

I will admit, the events at The Wall were impressive. I didn't listen to obama's speech, but caught everything before and after. His style of speaking just grates on me no end, so I switched the channel and checked back a few times until he was gone. I do not buy into his love for the military, or his love of country.

Gina
05-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Seems like they're out of touch with the current policy. obama is courting the veterans for votes today.

I will admit, the events at The Wall were impressive. I didn't listen to obama's speech, but caught everything before and after. His style of speaking just grates on me no end, so I switched the channel and checked back a few times until he was gone. I do not buy into his love for the military, or his love of country.

Rasmussen is polling Romney over Obama in regard to military personnel. By a lot too, 54-34, something like that.

AmPat
05-29-2012, 12:52 PM
Seems like all the brave little chicken chests just cannot tolerate a single day (out of 365) of rememberance for those that gave all. The bravery is just streaming off their keyboards. One can nearly feel the strength of their conviction. I wonder why they aren't out in the streets making these generous and loving statements in front of real people? I mean, I can think of no greater desecration of the flag than me stuffing one up their disgusting butts with a combat boot.

OnlyCommunistYouKnow
05-30-2012, 11:25 PM
Seems like all the brave little chicken chests just cannot tolerate a single day (out of 365) of rememberance for those that gave all. The bravery is just streaming off their keyboards. One can nearly feel the strength of their conviction. I wonder why they aren't out in the streets making these generous and loving statements in front of real people? I mean, I can think of no greater desecration of the flag than me stuffing one up their disgusting butts with a combat boot.

Some people that come out and publicly say such things run the possibility of someone calling the police on them. They run the chance of being deemed a terrorist which therefore affects their everyday life. The internet is a bit more safer than public.

AmPat
05-31-2012, 04:58 AM
Some people that come out and publicly say such things run the possibility of someone calling the police on them. They run the chance of being deemed a terrorist which therefore affects their everyday life. The internet is a bit more safer than public.

Aw come on brave commie. Where's your conviction? Or should I just cut to the chase? Memorial day should be celebrated by all Americans. Even the former USSR has their day of remembrance, and I wouldn't crap on it. They may have been my enemy, but they deserve their day too. Why do "American" liberals try so hard to prove theur hatred of America? It rings false and pathetic. You can be a communist leaning American without being a traitorous POS.
American Soldiers, some of which were my friends, gave their life for pieces of crap like you to practice your chosen stupidity.