PDA

View Full Version : Bob Schieffer Laughs Out Loud After Playing Video of Obama Bragging

Gina
05-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Link (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/05/27/bob-schieffer-laughs-out-loud-after-playing-video-obama-bragging-abou)

Bob Schieffer Laughs Out Loud After Playing Video of Obama Bragging About His Accomplishments

CBS's Bob Schieffer certainly wasn't in an Obama-loving mood Sunday.

Having asked the President's senior campaign adviser "Whatever happened to hope and change" early in the program, the Face the Nation host in a subsequent segment laughed out loud after playing a clip of Obama bragging about his accomplishments on 60 Minutes last year (video follows with transcript and commentary):

Video at Link.

AmPat
05-29-2012, 12:46 PM
I used to laugh at the Buffoon In Chief's outrageous lies. He tells so many Big Windys that all I can muster is a visceral revulsion consisting of scorn, ridicule, and derision.:blue:

Starbuck
05-29-2012, 12:49 PM
Many of us remember that ........ WIERD!.........claim to fame that equals Johnson, FDR, and Lincoln. Of course, we have to give him credit. He didn't say which Johnson. But there was only one FDR, and of course only one Lincoln.

Seems as if he has given up relating to Teddy Roosevelt, and it's just as well since TR was opposed to allowing black men the right to vote, so it would be supposed that Obama's admiration of TR would not be reciprocated.

Later, in that series Schieffer 'poked' Romney's campaign manager about allowing Romney a chance for a Shieffer interview. Shieffer commented that Romney appears on Fox, why not ABC-NBC-CBS?
This is going to be fun. Romney doesn't have to talk to those guys, and judging by what they all did to Sarah Palin, I would not be surprised if Romney never appears any way other than live.