PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Crasher Tells Veteran 'F You' at Allen West Event.

Gina
05-31-2012, 10:41 AM
Link (http://www.mrctv.org/videos/liberal-crasher-tells-veteran-f-k-you-allen-west-event-shoves-his-wife)

Liberal Crasher Tells Veteran 'F--k You' at Allen West Event. Shoves His Wife.

Video at link.
Smart mouthed liberal protester disrespecting an old Veteran. MAN she's lucky no one beat the crap out of her.

NJCardFan
05-31-2012, 12:33 PM
When you have the mentality of a 6 year old this is how you act. These people are beyond immature. Stuff like this needs to get out so people can see what these people really are and that is adolescence who refuse to grow up.

ThinkingBig
05-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Link (http://www.mrctv.org/videos/liberal-crasher-tells-veteran-f-k-you-allen-west-event-shoves-his-wife)

Smart mouthed liberal protester disrespecting an old Veteran. MAN she's lucky no one beat the crap out of her.

In fairness, every time I hear Allen West speak, the words 'F-ck You' just seem to come out of my mouth.

It's like an involuntary reaction or something.

noonwitch
05-31-2012, 12:50 PM
Dumb asses like her know they can get away with yelling at Veterans because Veterans have too much honor to be that obnoxious back at them.

Gina
05-31-2012, 12:51 PM
In fairness, every time I hear Allen West speak, the words 'F-ck You' just seem to come out of my mouth.

Well, put your big boy pants on and work on self-control.

What 'fairness' are you talking about? I believe you have the right to make a fool of yourself, I guess that's fair.

Odysseus
05-31-2012, 02:26 PM

Most lower life forms have involuntary reactions that they have difficulty controlling. It doesn't make you special, except in the licking-the-windows-on-the-short-bus kind of special. When your brain achieves higher functions, you will find it easier to control such mindlessness.

Bailey
05-31-2012, 03:08 PM

I guess good upstanding Men like him piss you off some how, shame on you.

Apocalypse
05-31-2012, 03:25 PM
I guess good upstanding Men like him piss you off some how, shame on you.

Well Thinkinglittle is a liberal, so lets see what pisses him off about Allen West.

Former Military

Black and Republican

Intelligent

Tea Partier

Doesn't bow down to Islam.

Bailey
05-31-2012, 03:28 PM
Well Thinkinglittle is a liberal, so lets see what pisses him off about Allen West.

Former Military

Black and Republican

Intelligent

Tea Partier

Doesn't bow down to Islam.

Stands up for his men you forgot to add, I heard bad things about this man until i looked in and found out what he did wasn't bad at all. Point being NEVER EVER take a liberals word for anything.

Lager
05-31-2012, 04:13 PM

Not really an involuntary reaction as much as an evolutionary mechanism that developed in modern liberals to save that branch of the species the unneccessary time and calories involved in forming semi-complex thoughts, and engaging in reasoning when exposed to opposing points of view. The conditioned response of blurting out "F-You" -as if one were a sufferer of Tourette's syndrome - frees up hard earned energy for the more important activities this group engages in, such as coming up with original sounding "bouncy" stories, or voting as many times as possible in an on-line poll to skew the results. :smile-new:

Apache
05-31-2012, 07:23 PM

Why am I unsurprised? To date, you've shown no ability for higher reasoning...:cold:

Adam Wood
05-31-2012, 08:27 PM
Liberals: keepin' it classy as usual.

Rockntractor
05-31-2012, 08:43 PM
Why am I unsurprised? To date, you've shown no ability for higher reasoning...:cold:

Someone must fill in the account information for some of these trolls and then give them the username and password to login, I don't think this one was capable of signing up here himself.

namvet
06-01-2012, 10:46 AM
he should have bitch slapped it. but I love seeing libtards pissed off an angry. keeping them pissed is a hobby of mine :lemo:

AmPat
06-01-2012, 12:00 PM

That would be truth you are having a reaction toward. Libertards like you have an aversion to it that keeps you in your diseased state. You will die the "stuck on stupid" liberal with no progress toward maturity whatsoever. Like your avatar, you will be the pathetic chest thumping, completely idiotic liberal moron, perpetual 16 year old child until the day you die. Sad really. You aren't thinking of procreating are you?

Zathras
06-01-2012, 12:41 PM

It's understandable why you feel this way. Liberals like yourself are jealous of people who have accomplished more in just one day than you will in your entire pathetic little life.

Retread
06-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Most lower life forms have involuntary reactions that they have difficulty controlling. It doesn't make you special, except in the licking-the-windows-on-the-short-bus kind of special. When your brain achieves higher functions, you will find it easier to control such mindlessness.

Really sorry to inform you that in all likelihood said poster will never reach the required level of intelligence.

Rockntractor
06-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Really sorry to inform you that in all likelihood said poster will never reach the required level of intelligence.

I'm still trying to figure out what possible meaning his username could have?http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17418.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

Retread
06-01-2012, 11:31 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what possible meaning his username could have?http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17418.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

Looking forward to getting out of pull-ups?

:popcorn:

Odysseus
06-02-2012, 01:54 PM

People can change, if they have the right incentives. In the case of Thinking about Big boy pants, the incentive is avoiding the relentless, vicious ridicule that his stupidity invites. I will continue to encourage him even as we nuke him.

Retread
06-02-2012, 04:41 PM
People can change, if they have the right incentives. In the case of Thinking about Big boy pants, the incentive is avoiding the relentless, vicious ridicule that his stupidity invites. I will continue to encourage him even as we nuke him.

I have long admired your fortitude but sometimes question your decisions - :smilie_wall::smilie_wall::smilie_wall:

ThinkingBig
06-03-2012, 11:10 PM

It's funny you mention short bus, most people at the Allen West event seem to arrive on one. Not all were licking the windows, though.

Appealing to the base, the lowest common denominator, the uneducated, mindless sheep a party counts on in an election year, only to kick their dumb ass to the curb -- it's a dirty, messy, crappy job, but someone's got to do it. Someone's got to say "Nuts".

Bravo Allen West!! You wallow in the muck and never lose that gap-tooth shit-eating grin.

He's my hero!! I bet he could kick the gay Green Lantern's ass.

He's also quite the jokester. Remember when he said: “If Joseph Goebbels was around, he’d be very proud of the Democrat party, because they have an incredible propaganda machine.” HA! What a kidder. We know the truth is more 'fair and balanced', if you know what I mean. Right, guys?

Zathras
06-03-2012, 11:14 PM
http://www.cynicologist.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/derp-shark.jpg

Fixed for accuracy.

Odysseus
06-03-2012, 11:31 PM
It's funny you mention short bus, most people at the Allen West event seem to arrive on one. Not all were licking the windows, though.

Appealing to the base, the lowest common denominator, the uneducated, mindless sheep a party counts on in an election year, only to kick their dumb ass to the curb -- it's a dirty, messy, crappy job, but someone's got to do it. Someone's got to say "Nuts".

Bravo Allen West!! You wallow in the muck and never lose that gap-tooth shit-eating grin.

He's my hero!! I bet he could kick the gay Green Lantern's ass.

He's also quite the jokester. Remember when he said: “If Joseph Goebbels was around, he’d be very proud of the Democrat party, because they have an incredible propaganda machine.” HA! What a kidder. We know the truth is more 'fair and balanced', if you know what I mean. Right, guys?

West is a far better informed person than you are on a host of issues. The Goebbels comment is mild compared to most Democratic rhetoric, and far more accurate, to boot.

AmPat
06-04-2012, 03:05 AM
West is a far better informed person than you are on a host of issues. The Goebbels comment is mild compared to most Democratic rhetoric, and far more accurate, to boot.

ODY,

Stinking Pig is not worthy of your comments. Heck, he doesn't comprehend words longer than 4 letters anyway. Jesus warned us not to cast Pearls before swine. This is most likely what he had in mind.

OnlyCommunistYouKnow
06-05-2012, 12:52 AM
There are many reasons this women could be angry at the veteran. Whether she should keep her thoughts to herself is another discussion. But she had every right to insult the veteran. However, the veteran could've been drafted and had no choice, which would make her sound like a narrow minded bigot. It all depends on the circumstances to decide whether her actions were good or evil.

Odysseus
06-05-2012, 09:04 AM
There are many reasons this women could be angry at the veteran. Whether she should keep her thoughts to herself is another discussion. But she had every right to insult the veteran. However, the veteran could've been drafted and had no choice, which would make her sound like a narrow minded bigot. It all depends on the circumstances to decide whether her actions were good or evil.

West is also a congressman, but the issue is not whether she had a right to be angry, everybody has a right to be angry, whether it's justified or not. What's interesting is that you make a distinction between a draftee, who doesn't deserve to be insulted, and a volunteer, who does. Kipling had an answer to that:

Yes, makin' mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep
Is cheaper than them uniforms, an' they're starvation cheap;
An' hustlin' drunken soldiers when they're goin' large a bit
Is five times better business than paradin' in full kit.
Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, 'ow's yer soul?"
But it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll,
The drums begin to roll, my boys, the drums begin to roll,
O it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll.

Tommy
Rudyard Kipling

Gina
06-05-2012, 09:23 AM
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
-John Stuart Mill

Blah blah I'm anti war, any person who wants to be a soldier I don't understand so I'll protest them to make myself feel important, to put them down so I can bring myself up. I also don't understand that a soldier doesn't decide where the next war is, but rather is doing his job. I feel my protesting is even more important than a soldier because I'm more important than anyone or anything.
-liberal, hipster doofus

Choose your stance.

ThinkingBig
06-05-2012, 09:46 AM

West is a giant idiot.

He's proof they can stack shit real high.

Odysseus
06-05-2012, 11:52 AM
West is a giant idiot.

There's that logical reasoning that we've come to expect from you. West is a former US Army battalion Commander. He holds a master's degree in political science from Kansas State University and a master of military arts and sciences degree from the U.S. Army Command and General Staff Officer College in political theory and military history and operations. How many master's degrees do you hold?

wasp69
06-05-2012, 12:10 PM
West is a giant idiot.

Provocative speech, sarcasm, no real curiosity, just a "fuck you" response.... Mommy really didn't pay much attention to you, did she?

Tell me, Spicoli, did you ever bother to serve your country in uniform?

wasp69
06-05-2012, 12:13 PM

Anyone who takes it upon themselves to provoke and insult those who stood the line are not worthy of the blanket of security and freedom they sleep under. Anyone who who doesn't recognize the inherent evil and jealousy of those who are envious of others who did something worthwhile with their lives doesn't deserve to live among civilized, free people.

wasp69
06-05-2012, 12:16 PM
There's that logical reasoning that we've come to expect from you. West is a former US Army battalion Commander. He holds a master's degree in political science from Kansas State University and a master of military arts and sciences degree from the U.S. Army Command and General Staff Officer College in political theory and military history and operations. How many master's degrees do you hold?

I don't think it matters much, Odysseus. The pathetic liberal is just angry that a free thinking black man escaped the liberal plantation - so now he must be punished.

Adam Wood
06-05-2012, 03:08 PM
West is a giant idiot.

He's proof they can stack shit real high.And Obama is a big doodie-head.

There. I can do it, too!

Lanie
06-05-2012, 10:59 PM

Not necessarily a good thing in the long run. If he changes, it needs to be because he truly feels or thinks a certain way, not to avoid ridicule. Sooner or later, he'll be back at the other end of the pool trying to please them too. Not pretty.

Lanie
06-05-2012, 11:02 PM

Without knowing much about this guy, anybody who says stuff like this is worthy of ridicule and scorn, veteran or not.

on edit: Just looked him up. It's good that he's served his country, but that doesn't exempt him from criticism.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/16/allen-west-goebbels-democrats-nazi-propaganda_n_1154476.html

West represents a South Florida district that has an influential Jewish constituency and a sizeable population of Holocaust survivors. He told reporters, in his remarks at the Capitol, that he was comparing Democrats to Nazi propaganda, not the Nazis themselves, but that did little to quell controversy.

"Congressman West needs to immediately apologize for insulting the memories of the millions who lost their lives during the Holocaust," said Steve Israel, chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. "Comparing political differences today to the worst Nazi propagandist diminishes what happened to millions of Jewish families during the Second World War. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time that Congressman West has made this type of hateful remark that makes a mockery of what millions of Jewish families suffered."

West, one of two new black Republicans to join the 112th Congress this year, is a tea party favorite who has repeatedly drawn attention for off-the-cuff comments. He defended his latest remarks, saying through a spokeswoman that twisting his comments was "a perfect example" of what he was talking about.

"Congressman West was referring to the `lies, deception and manipulation' coming from the Democrat propaganda machine and comparing that to the same misinformation coming from Goebbels during World War II," spokeswoman Angela Sachitano said.

Because Republicans so don't lie at all. (rolls eyes). It's called politics, not the Nazi party. That doesn't make it okay, but it also doesn't make it Nazi.

Nazism was a sick ideology which focused on turning people into hateful people who wanted to kill anybody who wasn't like them. To even make that comparison really is offensive to the millions who died in the holocaust and in WWII.

Other offensive stuff he's said.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/04/12/13-outrageous-allen-west-comments-house-democrats-communists-more.html

First comment, he played the role of McCarthy trying to witch hunt Dems.

Next comment, he said congressional Dems needed to leave America.

And then, this comment was really stupid. WTF?

Speaking at a conservative women’s conference in April 2011, West lectured that liberal women “have been neutering American men and bringing us to the point of this incredible weakness.” He then called on conservative women “to let them know that we are not going to have our men become subservient.” Finally, he lowered the boom with this non sequitur: “Because if you don’t, then the debt will continue to grow…deficits will continue to grow.”

Okay, so liberal women are neutering men and we're causing the country to go Communist. Whaaaat?

11. Religious Coexistence Would ‘Give Away Our Country’

When West was campaigning to be the Tea Party candidate for Florida’s 22nd District in 2010, he took aim at religious coexistence during a public forum, slamming the popular “Coexist” bumper stickers that display symbols of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and other religions. Those purple bumper stickers really push his buttons. “And the reason why I get upset, and every time I see one of those bumper stickers, I look at the person inside that is driving. Because that person represents something that would give away our country. Would give away who we are, our rights and freedoms and liberties…” Naturally, this rant led to a verbal assault against Islam, which West often refers to as the American enemy.

Uh, hate to tell you this West, but America is not just a Christian country. It was partially formed by deists and one of the most conservative preachers I know admitted that the other day. Meanwhile, we have Christians, atheists, Muslims, Jews, etc. Don't like it, then tough.

That's enough to make me get a co-exist sticker just to tick him off. There isn't any sense in that.

I won't say "fuck you," but I will say that outside of his service, he doesn't deserve my respect and anybody who thinks his service exempts him from criticism is a vet worshiper, which is often something I've suspected here at times.

txradioguy
06-06-2012, 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by ThinkingBig

No DUmmie...it's called Tourettes and they have medicine for your condition.

txradioguy
06-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Without knowing much about this guy, anybody who says stuff like this is worthy of ridicule and scorn, veteran or not.

on edit: Just looked him up. It's good that he's served his country, but that doesn't exempt him from criticism.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/16/allen-west-goebbels-democrats-nazi-propaganda_n_1154476.html

Because Republicans so don't lie at all. (rolls eyes). It's called politics, not the Nazi party. That doesn't make it okay, but it also doesn't make it Nazi.

Nazism was a sick ideology which focused on turning people into hateful people who wanted to kill anybody who wasn't like them. To even make that comparison really is offensive to the millions who died in the holocaust and in WWII.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/04/12/13-outrageous-allen-west-comments-house-democrats-communists-more.html

Okay, so liberal women are neutering men and we're causing the country to go Communist. Whaaaat?

Uh, hate to tell you this West, but America is not just a Christian country. It was partially formed by deists and one of the most conservative preachers I know admitted that the other day. Meanwhile, we have Christians, atheists, Muslims, Jews, etc. Don't like it, then tough.

That's enough to make me get a co-exist sticker just to tick him off. There isn't any sense in that.

I won't say "fuck you," but I will say that outside of his service, he doesn't deserve my respect and anybody who thinks his service exempts him from criticism is a vet worshiper, which is often something I've suspected here at times.

You just can't help getting stuck on stupid can you Bridget?

AmPat
06-06-2012, 09:23 AM
[QUOTE=Lanie;506961]Without knowing much about this guy, anybody who says stuff like this is worthy of ridicule and scorn, veteran or not.
Maybe, since that is much easier to do than to actually counter his statements with facts.:rolleyes:

Uh, hate to tell you this West, but America is not just a Christian country. It was partially formed by deists and one of the most conservative preachers I know admitted that the other day.I see. Is this "Preacher" a historian. Of the 56 signatures on the Constitution, how many and which ones were Deists?

Meanwhile, we have Christians, atheists, Muslims, Jews, etc. Don't like it, then tough.
True, but Congressman West doesn't have to like it either and his response back to you for his dislike could be something as deep and profound as; "Don't like it, then tough."

I just look at those stupid stickers and realize that the person driving the car is ignorant beyond repair. They expect Christians to comply but hold none of the others on that bumper sticker to the same standard. Usually it is a touchy-feely, know nothing libertard worthy of my "ridicule and scorn, veteran or not."

Nobody I know of here has "worshiped" me for a long time. Is this another of those liberal facts we have to look foward to?

Odysseus
06-06-2012, 10:33 AM

I never said that it did. But TB wasn't criticizing, he was simply insulting, without any supporting rationale. Now, on to your objections:

Hmmmm... A sick ideology which is focused on turning people into hateful people who want to kill anybody who isn't like them? Have you been to DU?

But, what if there really are witches? Is it still a witch hunt if the witches out themselves? From the Daily Caller (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/04/hero-allen-west-ive-heard-80-democrats-are-members-of-the-communist-party-actually-the-number-is-70-not-counting-obama/):

Actually, there’s 70, and they’re socialists, not exactly communists but you really can’t be sure.
The Socialist Party of America announced (http://www.americansocialistvoter.com/demsocofamerica.htm) in their October 2009 newsletter that 70 Congressional democrats (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2010/08/american-socialists-release-names-of-70-congressional-democrats-in-their-caucus/) currently belong to their caucus.
This admission was recently posted on Scribd.com (http://www.scribd.com/doc/35733956/DSA-Members-American-Socialist-Voter-Democratic-Socialists-of-America-10-1-09):

American Socialist Voter–
Q: How many members of the U.S. Congress are also members of the DSA?
A: Seventy
Q: How many of the DSA members sit on the Judiciary Committee?
A: Eleven: John Conyers [Chairman of the Judiciary Committee], Tammy Baldwin, Jerrold Nadler, Luis Gutierrez,
Melvin Watt, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, Steve Cohen, Barbara Lee, Robert Wexler, Linda Sanchez [there are 23 Democrats on the Judiciary Committee of which eleven, almost half, are now members of the DSA].
Q: Who are these members of 111th Congress?
A: See the listing below
Co-Chairs
Hon. Raúl M. Grijalva (AZ-07)
Hon. Lynn Woolsey (CA-06)
Vice Chairs
Hon. Diane Watson (CA-33)
Hon. Sheila Jackson-Lee (TX-18)
Hon. Mazie Hirono (HI-02)
Hon. Dennis Kucinich (OH-10)
Senate Members
Hon. Bernie Sanders (VT)
House Members
Hon. Neil Abercrombie (HI-01)
Hon. Tammy Baldwin (WI-02)
Hon. Xavier Becerra (CA-31)
Hon. Madeleine Bordallo (GU-AL)
Hon. Robert Brady (PA-01)
Hon. Corrine Brown (FL-03)
Hon. Michael Capuano (MA-08)
Hon. André Carson (IN-07)
Hon. Donna Christensen (VI-AL)
Hon. Yvette Clarke (NY-11)
Hon. William “Lacy” Clay (MO-01)
Hon. Emanuel Cleaver (MO-05)
Hon. Steve Cohen (TN-09)
Hon. John Conyers (MI-14)
Hon. Elijah Cummings (MD-07)
Hon. Danny Davis (IL-07)
Hon. Peter DeFazio (OR-04)
Hon. Rosa DeLauro (CT-03)
Rep. Donna F. Edwards (MD-04)
Hon. Keith Ellison (MN-05)
Hon. Sam Farr (CA-17)
Hon. Chaka Fattah (PA-02)
Hon. Bob Filner (CA-51)
Hon. Barney Frank (MA-04)
Hon. Marcia L. Fudge (OH-11)
Hon. Alan Grayson (FL-08)
Hon. Luis Gutierrez (IL-04)
Hon. John Hall (NY-19)
Hon. Phil Hare (IL-17)
Hon. Maurice Hinchey (NY-22)
Hon. Michael Honda (CA-15)
Hon. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (IL-02)
Hon. Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-30)
Hon. Hank Johnson (GA-04)
Hon. Marcy Kaptur (OH-09)
Hon. Carolyn Kilpatrick (MI-13)
Hon. Barbara Lee (CA-09)
Hon. John Lewis (GA-05)
Hon. David Loebsack (IA-02)
Hon. Ben R. Lujan (NM-3)
Hon. Carolyn Maloney (NY-14)
Hon. Ed Markey (MA-07)
Hon. Jim McDermott (WA-07)
Hon. James McGovern (MA-03)
Hon. George Miller (CA-07)
Hon. Gwen Moore (WI-04)
Hon. Jerrold Nadler (NY-08)
Hon. Eleanor Holmes-Norton (DC-AL)
Hon. John Olver (MA-01)
Hon. Ed Pastor (AZ-04)
Hon. Donald Payne (NJ-10)
Hon. Chellie Pingree (ME-01)
Hon. Charles Rangel (NY-15)
Hon. Laura Richardson (CA-37)
Hon. Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34)
Hon. Bobby Rush (IL-01)
Hon. Linda Sánchez (CA-47)
Hon. Jan Schakowsky (IL-09)
Hon. José Serrano (NY-16)
Hon. Louise Slaughter (NY-28)
Hon. Pete Stark (CA-13)
Hon. Bennie Thompson (MS-02)
Hon. John Tierney (MA-06)
Hon. Nydia Velazquez (NY-12)
Hon. Maxine Waters (CA-35)
Hon. Mel Watt (NC-12)
Hon. Henry Waxman (CA-30)
Hon. Peter Welch (VT-AL)
Hon. Robert Wexler (FL-19)

So, he was off by ten. Correct his math, not his argument.

Here is the full text of what he said:

Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneur will and spirit of the American people, somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2012/02/01/west-clarifies-controversial-get-hell-out-message-democrats#ixzz1x1R2QRWa

He didn't say liberals. He cited those persons who seek to make people dependent, enslave entrepreneurs and mandate equality of results. He was misquoted in order to make it look like he wanted everybody to the left of Reagan to be deported, which clearly wasn't the case. Now, it's probably not as civil as he could have been, but when Al Gore bellowed that Bush had betrayed his country, or Teddy Kennedy accused him of plotting the Iraq War for oil profits, or any of the other horrific things that Democrats get a pass on daily, is it really that over the top?

http://www.americanthinker.com/Girls%20say%20yes.jpg

Uh, you were saying?

Uh, hate to tell you this West, but America is not just a Christian country. It was partially formed by deists and one of the most conservative preachers I know admitted that the other day. Meanwhile, we have Christians, atheists, Muslims, Jews, etc. Don't like it, then tough. That's enough to make me get a co-exist sticker just to tick him off. There isn't any sense in that.

Huh? First off, America was founded by Christians, although others were present, but it wasn't the ACLU that got off of the Mayflower. Prior to the adoption of the Constitution, many of the colonies had established churches, and voting and other rights were contingent on membership. Jefferson might have been a Deist, but he never hesitated to call himself a Christian when asked (see his letter to Benjamin Rush on the subject: "To the corruptions of Christianity I am, indeed, opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself. I am a Christian, in the only sense in which he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence..."). The rest were pretty much conventional Christians. In fact, one of the reasons for the revolt against Britain was that the Crown tended to appointed libertines from the court to positions of authority in the Americas, which offended the religious sensibilities of the colonists.

Did you read the full comment? Even the lefties at the Daily Beast gave it some context:

11. Religious Coexistence Would ‘Give Away Our Country’

When West was campaigning to be the Tea Party candidate for Florida’s 22nd District in 2010, he took aim at religious coexistence (http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/08/18/113874/allen-west-islam/) during a public forum, slamming the popular “Coexist” bumper stickers that display symbols of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and other religions. Those purple bumper stickers really push his buttons. “And the reason why I get upset, and every time I see one of those bumper stickers, I look at the person inside that is driving. Because that person represents something that would give away our country. Would give away who we are, our rights and freedoms and liberties…” Naturally, this rant led to a verbal assault against Islam, which West often refers to as the American enemy.

Now, in the context of the goal of establishing a global caliphate that includes the United States, the gradual encroachment by Muslims against American standards and norm and the discussions that you and I have had about the threat of Sharia, don't you think that maybe, just maybe, he has a valid point?

I think that if you read more of what he has to say, unfiltered by Huffpo and the Daily Beast, you might find him to be far more reasonable than you do, but that's another point. Regardless of your disagreements with the man, he's not an idiot, as TB said, but a well-read and thoughtful individual who tends to shoot from the hip when confronted with things that he finds idiotic. He deserves a fair hearing before you dismiss him.

txradioguy
06-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Last week Lanie/Brdget was saying she thought we were heroes...this week she's upset over her perception of too much hero/veteran worship here.

Which is it Libtard? Can't have it both ways. I'm guessing deep down the latter expresses your true feelings.

wasp69
06-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Out of the many things that I see have changed around here, I see there are some that haven't...

Without knowing much about this guy

Just looked him up.

You're still using cherry picked garbage from leftist sites that are easily swatted down by the very context your liberal brethren conveniently ignore in their pursuit of political points. There's a name for that type of thing, I believe it is called propaganda.

Nazism was a sick ideology which focused on turning people into hateful people who wanted to kill anybody who wasn't like them.

You mean like your fellow mouth-breathers at the DUmp? Or any myriad of ultra-leftist groups/politicians? Tell me, Bridget/Lanie/Jade, are you so blind as to not see how much hate and division your own side uses? Are you so ignorant as to not see how your president has done it himself?

LTC West is 110% correct in his assessment.

To even make that comparison really is offensive to the millions who died in the holocaust and in WWII.

Well, it's good to know that you and democrat shill Steve Israel are on the same page - who says you leftists don't think for yourselves?

:rolleyes:

What's offensive is a liberal democrat who will seize any opportunity to walk on the backs of murdered millions as some kind of "gotcha".

Kind of hard to witch hunt collectivist filth when they openly admit it, isn't it?

No, he said that collectivist filth needs to leave America. Quit using libtard propaganda sites and you might be able to make intelligent decisions as to what was actually said instead of what you are told to be outraged over.

Uh, hate to tell you this West, but America is not just a Christian country. It was partially formed by deists

Deists? Feel free to prove that one.

So, a country that was founded by quite a few religious refugees who did not practice the particular brand of Christianity the UK heralded is somehow or another not just a Christian Country.

What?!?

So what other religions were there at the founding of our Republic, Bridget/Lanie/Jade?

and one of the most conservative preachers I know admitted that the other day.

One of the "most conservative preachers" you know?

:bounce2:

Meanwhile, we have Christians, atheists, Muslims, Jews, etc. Don't like it, then tough.

Haven't been paying attention to the islamokazies and their goal to achieve a world wide caliphate, have you? Do you think that you stamping your foot and demanding your rights will stop them from offering you a choice between a burqa or a bullet in the head? Are you still that dense?

Yeah, bumper stickers..... :rolleyes:

I won't say "fuck you," but I will say that outside of his service, he doesn't deserve my respect and anybody who thinks his service exempts him from criticism is a vet worshiper

I don't believe anyone here says that military service exempts one from criticism, maybe you can point that out, Bridget/Lanie/Jade?

which is often something I've suspected here at times.

Coming from a lifelong civilian lib, I would imagine that anything other than "fuck the troops" would seem like veteran worship.

Good to see you haven't changed, Bridget/Lanie/Jade, you're still just as hopelessly lost as you have always been.

Gina
06-06-2012, 02:16 PM
David Barton runs http://www.wallbuilders.com/ and he writes about the founders (among many other historical things) and if they were Christian or not. It's a good site.