PDA

View Full Version : Any lurking DUmmies riddle me this......

aka:PBS
06-01-2012, 08:52 PM
NOw I know there are a bunch of DUmmies lurking around here, so I am just going to ask a simple question. Why are you guys not discussing the job numbers much? If this was republican job numbers you all would be all over it like white on rice. So lets see just one of you guys come on over here and let us know.

AmPat
06-01-2012, 08:59 PM
NOw I know there are a bunch of DUmmies lurking around here, so I am just going to ask a simple question. Why are you guys not discussing the job numbers much? If this was republican job numbers you all would be all over it like white on rice. So lets see just one of you guys come on over here and let us know.
Aw, the vaunted courage of the libberwienies. Must be Truth to Power. Jobs? Pshhaw. Now look at all that sugar in those 16 ouncers.

SarasotaRepub
06-02-2012, 08:07 AM
RACIST RETHUG!!!!!!!

*Standard DUmmie answer

aka:PBS
06-02-2012, 08:55 AM
RACIST RETHUG!!!!!!!

*Standard DUmmie answer

I never thought about that. Anyone that shall question obama's leadership skills is a racist rethug!

Hubie
06-05-2012, 11:04 AM
you all would be all over it like white on rice.

Is that some kind of racial slur against Obama?!?!?!? :evil-grin:

Odysseus
06-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Is that some kind of racial slur against Obama?!?!?!? :evil-grin:

He's only half-white, so it would be like white in a mocha latte, if we're trying to be sensitive.

Retread
06-05-2012, 08:43 PM
He's only half-white, so it would be like white in a mocha latte, if we're trying to be sensitive.

and the other half ain't black - it's Arabic.