PDA

View Full Version : Obama to Supporters: 'Argue with Your Neighbors, Get in Their Face'!

megimoo
09-18-2008, 12:12 AM
Obama to Supporters: 'Argue with Your Neighbors, Get in Their Face'!

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.

Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois today exhorted his supporters to get extremely aggressive in their communities to persuade their neighbors to vote for Obama in November.

Speaking to a crowd in Elko, Nevada, Obama was quoted by the AP as urging the people to be his 'ambassadors':"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors.

I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican.

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.

"And if they tell you that, 'Well, we're not sure where he stands on guns.' I want you to say, 'He believes in the Second Amendment.'

If they tell you, 'Well, he's going to raise your taxes,' you say, 'No, he's not, he's going lower them.'

You are my ambassadors. You guys are the ones who can make the case."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/09/17/politics/p185733D40.DTL&type=politics

Zathras
09-18-2008, 12:58 AM
Wow, now that's really how to get voters, argue with em. What idiots Obaaahma and his cult memebrs are.

cat714
09-18-2008, 02:53 AM
Those are the same type of tactics used by Cindy She-Man crowd...make noise, argue, yell, cuss and cause chaos. He gets more desperate each day we get closer to election day.