PDA

View Full Version : What's His DU Name?

NJCardFan
06-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Cemetery manager says 'mentally ill' man responsible for pulling out U.S. flags from Pleasantville plots

A pile of flags found by the side of the road Thursday in Pleasantville was the work of a “mentally ill” man, a manager for two local cemeteries says.
Anthony Fratto, who oversees the Atlantic City and Greenwood cemeteries in the city, said the man walked among graves pulling out flags.
“Two days ago, we caught a gentleman, apparently mentally ill, picking flags up and throwing them on the railroad tracks,” Fratto said Friday. “I actually physically chased the man in the cemetery, and he jumped over the fence and dumped the flags again.”
Police were notified, Fratto said, adding that it was the third time this has happened in the past week.
“It’s hard for us — and there are only two of us — to find out exactly where the flags are,” Fratto said, adding that it’s difficult to find out which graves the flags were taken from and return them. “We can only go along and pick up what was taken out of the ground.”
Police were notified after the last incident, Fratto said, but the man was not caught. Fratto said they contacted the mother of the man they believe to be the culprit and notified her that if he returns to the cemetery, he will be arrested. http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/breaking/cemetery-manager-says-mentally-ill-man-responsible-for-pulling-out/article_ffc0bda0-ac0b-11e1-8206-0019bb2963f4.html

Odysseus
06-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Just because he's a mentally ill, flag-hating mama's boy doesn't mean that he's a member of... Okay, nevermind. What's his DU name?

Gina
06-02-2012, 03:45 PM
I wish I read the DUmp more (for hilarity's sake) because you can bet if it's one of them, they'll brag about it soon enough.