PDA

View Full Version : It's about indicting Dick Cheney for torture.....

SarasotaRepub
06-02-2012, 05:03 PM
If it's not BDS, it's... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002757415) :biggrin-new:

Sat Jun 2, 2012, 01:43 PM
babsbunny

It's about indicting Dick Cheney for torture.....

http://www.peaceteam.net/trailer_dvd.php

It's about indicting Dick Cheney for torture.....and isn't that something billions of People want to see?

DICK CHENEY'S EXTRAORDINARY VACATION

Remember when the former VP was always in some secret, undisclosed location? This is a bona fide offer to send Dick Cheney on vacation trip to sunny Spain.

GET THE LAST WAR CRIME PROMO DVD!

We just got back from Cannes in France where we premiered The Last War Crime movie at Marche Du Film. And while we are working on putting together a distribution deal, you can have one of the promo DVDs we prepared especially for the occasion, with the date and location of the premiere printed on it making it a real collector's item.

This is a multimedia DVD that includes 1) the trailer, 2) a slide show of production stills backed by parts of the music score (with real strings) and the first half of the closing argument to the grand jury, and 3) the closing credits theme song, "It's A Crime".

Ya know what I'd like to see??? Skinners face when he reads this horse shit over & over & over and...:smile-new:

Odysseus
06-02-2012, 05:40 PM
It's about indicting Dick Cheney for torture.....and isn't that something billions of People want to see?

Uh, no. Just because you hear billions of voices in your head doesn't make them real.

Dan D. Doty
06-02-2012, 06:01 PM

Uh, no. Just because you hear billions of voices in your head doesn't make them real.

the sad/scary part is BabsBunny does. :biggrin-new:

DumbAss Tanker
06-02-2012, 06:36 PM
That's not a door you want to open, moonbats, with Obama's tools leaking all kinds of oughta-be-top-secrets about his Kill List and use of drones in neutral countries to try and give him some defense badass cred before the election (Not all that great an idea, because it pisses off his base, the Right still thinks he's an idiot, and the furriners ain't gonna take it too well at all). If you want to call those non-wounding, nonlethal mental games torture at the level to amount to a 'Grave breach' of the Law of War (Leaving aside for now the technical issue of whether the assholes subjected to it were 'Lawful combatants' entitled to protection under said Law of War), that drone shit is on deck as a Crime Againt Peace in the same international law venue, in fact it may even be more likely to be held illegal.

Gina
06-03-2012, 08:23 AM
A) No, everyone doesn't want to indict Cheney for torture
B) Reading your DUmmie post is torture
C) I'm in the wrong business, I could be selling crap like this to DUmmies and making a pretty penny! Hooray for Capitalism!

AmPat
06-03-2012, 10:33 AM
A) No, everyone doesn't want to indict Cheney for torture
B) Reading your DUmmie post is torture
C) I'm in the wrong business, I could be selling crap like this to DUmmies and making a pretty penny! Hooray for Capitalism!I'm in! Hey DUmmies, send me your dollars (that you asked mommy and daddy for), and I will send you all the useless DUmmy crap your diseased and atrophied brain can handle.