PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama.

SarasotaRepub
06-02-2012, 05:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002757747) :rotfl:

Sat Jun 2, 2012, 03:26 PM
redgreenandblue

Barack Obama.

More precisely: Barack Obama, the person.

I still haven't figured him out. What makes him tick personally. What drives his decisions. Is he generally a decent person (who has to work within a broken system) or is he in fact a sociopathic opportunist. I think there is some evidence that Bill Clinton is the later. With most Republicans its blatantly obvious what they are. With Obama I just don't know. Who is the person behind the speeches and the policies?

Disclaimer: I'll be voting for Obama in the upcoming election. Whatever his flaws, he is much better than the alternative. This post is not an attempt to smear the character of the president. I am honestly curious about people's opinions on this.

The OP is just a suckup cred post, THIS is delusional...

Response to redgreenandblue
Sat Jun 2, 2012, 03:43 PM

kentuck (61,468 posts)

2. The President is a great writer..

probably one of the greatest since our Founders. I would guess that he can write most of his own stuff, unless of course, he just needs a canned speech for a specific event.

Dan D. Doty
06-02-2012, 06:05 PM
What redgreenabdbkue is saying is " I'm not crazy, everyone else in the world is. "