PDA

View Full Version : NOTES FROM THE FRONTLINE

SarasotaRepub
06-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Give me a F'n break... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002758591) :rolleyes:

Sat Jun 2, 2012, 08:07 PM
OneAngryDemocrat

NOTES FROM THE FRONTLINE

NOTES FROM THE FRONT: Crossed the border into Wisconsin from Illinois to help out with the Recall, canvassing door-to-door.

Enthusiasm couldn't be higher from both the folks working on Tom Barrett's campaign for Governor, or from the voters, themselves. Wisconsin voters can't wait to go to the polls and toss the Koch fiend out on his ass.

At some of the houses we canvassed, Wisconsintes were literally in tears when they realized that democrats from out-of-state had come to rescue them from the diluge of out-of-state Republican money: their emotion was very visible and not unlike homesteaders getting down on their knees hearing the bugle call with the approach of the cavalry...

Sounds more like dipshits trying to make a bad thing sound good...:rolleyes:

Apocalypse
06-02-2012, 11:38 PM
Give me a F'n break... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002758591) :rolleyes:

Sounds more like dipshits trying to make a bad thing sound good...:rolleyes:

Say that again.

All I've been reading is how the DNCC, Obama and just about every one else has ignored this recall and given up saying its a lost cause.

Even Clinton kinda came out at Barrett's rally the other day and defended Walker.

fettpett
06-03-2012, 04:05 AM
The upside? Barrett's career is toast after this...

Gina
06-03-2012, 08:18 AM
I was in tears after reading this post. From laughing so hard. :biggrin-new:

Apocalypse
06-03-2012, 09:31 AM
The upside? Barrett's career is toast after this...

Unfortunately not likely. Milwaukee which he has nearly ruined still remains a bastion of liberal dominance . Same can be said about Madison.

Barrett is pushing hard for a track Trolly system. It will cost a fortune. Is more then useless. And is a complete waste of tax dollars Milwaukee doesn't have. The libs will cheer as its "Green" and vote for him.