PDA

View Full Version : Nate Silver: Walker likely to win WI, but it's not representative of the November...

SarasotaRepub
06-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Where is TruthIsAll when the DUmmies need him???? (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002764264) :apologetic:

Mon Jun 4, 2012, 05:32 PM
TheWraith

Nate Silver: Walker likely to win WI, but it's not representative of the November election.

This is via Twitter.
If we put Walker's lead in WI polls into our forecasting model, it would give him about a 95% chance of beating Barrett.

Time to get out of the primary elections mindset, folks. A 6-point polling lead on the eve of a GENERAL election is very solid.

And/but, I don't really think WI will tell us much about November. The same polls that have Walker ahead have Obama winning too.

It should be pretty fun tomorrow night. If Walker wins the DUmmies will scream fraud and come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories. If Walker loses, it won't have been by enough and they will still scream fraud. In either case I'm sure they will blame Lord Rove and Darth Cheney...:biggrin-new:

fettpett
06-04-2012, 07:13 PM
personally I hope he wins by double digits tomorrow, crushes Barrett so bad that the libtards can't even claim fraud

Apocalypse
06-04-2012, 07:34 PM
personally I hope he wins by double digits tomorrow, crushes Barrett so bad that the libtards can't even claim fraud

Please....

He could win by more then 30 points and they would still scream fraud and demand a recount and investigation.

fettpett
06-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Please....

He could win by more then 30 points and they would still scream fraud and demand a recount and investigation.

they could...but they would be laughed at while Walker goes on to National prominence and Barrett goes down as one of the biggest losers in Wisconsin state Politics

Gina
06-05-2012, 09:10 AM
The same polls that have Walker ahead have Obama winning too.
I'm not sure I understand this statement. The polls are reliable or unreliable? Can I get a DUmmie translator please? :biggrin-new:

3rd-try
06-05-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm not sure I understand this statement. The polls are reliable or unreliable? Can I get a DUmmie translator please? :biggrin-new:

I see the problem...go to your desktop, right click the "logic and math" icon, and select "disable".

The format's not supported on DU.