aka:PBS
06-06-2012, 05:19 AM
Great Caesars Ghost (139 posts)

Burn it down, WI

It's war now.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002773735

Wow....I think someone is upset...:evil-grin:

eowyn_of_rohan (5,780 posts)
2. I am extremly angry... this, to me is a blatant theft of our election...

I understand your righteous outrage... we need to sleep on this and figure out how to deal with it in the morning...

And just how is this theft?

Bailey
06-06-2012, 06:26 AM
Almost to a Person they say it was stolen, DAMN PEOPLE WALKER WON GET OVER IT.

SarasotaRepub
06-06-2012, 07:27 AM
It's always stolen. When they lose. :rotfl:

FDK
06-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Best reply yet:

pintobean (5,936 posts)
3. Burn what down?

If you're going to encourage others to commit arson, you may as well be specific.

Adam Wood
06-06-2012, 09:24 AM
catbyte (1,563 posts)
5. I give up.

I am tired.
I am demoralized.
I am fed up.
I am so glad I am as old as I am because the way things are going this world will be a wholly corporate-owned hell hole but I will be too old to notice, or hopefully dead.

I hope this feeling passes, but right now I just don't see any hope anywhere.

I think I will just go and hang out with my cats.

Diane I'm guessing Diane is about 23.

AmPat
06-06-2012, 09:34 AM
Yeah, dang straight! What he said. I mean, we tried to steal this fair and square. We spent millions of Union dollars,, and even sent many union paid busses from other states to steal this election. It doesn't make sense that the evil Repugs could spank our bottoms this badly after all those illegal manuevers we pulled.
*Dummy mode off*

Odysseus
06-06-2012, 09:44 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002773735

Wow....I think someone is upset...:evil-grin:

And just how is this theft?

It's obvious. The vote went against them. which means that more ballots were cast against them than for them. Therefore, either the right cheated, or there weren't enough people who agreed with their position to carry the day. If there weren't enough leftists, then the rest of the electorate was brainwashed by FOXNews and Karl Rove, but had absolutely no exposure to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC or any of the local newspapers (although, as I recall, the liberal Milwaukee paper endorsed Walker, so you see how insidious the brainwashing can be). Thus, people in Wisconsin who voted against the recall were voting against themselves, and stole the election from themselves. Got it? No? Me neither, but that's how the DUmmies think.

AmPat
06-06-2012, 09:48 AM
It's obvious. The vote went against them. which means that more ballots were cast against them than for them. Therefore, either the right cheated, or there weren't enough people who agreed with their position to carry the day. If there weren't enough leftists, then the rest of the electorate was brainwashed by FOXNews and Karl Rove, but had absolutely no exposure to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC or any of the local newspapers (although, as I recall, the liberal Milwaukee paper endorsed Walker, so you see how insidious the brainwashing can be). Thus, people in Wisconsin who voted against the recall were voting against themselves, and stole the election from themselves. Got it? No? Me neither, but that's how the DUmmies think.

Well that cleared it right up,,,,now pass the shrooms.

michaelsean
06-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Ship of Fools (1,214 posts)
8. I've been hanging out with my dogs

ever since Raygun. I love them more than most people I know.
Never been to a Starbucks and I still wear my college
clothes--bluejeans and Ts. Just sayin.

I can see why this person is a liberal. He/she has no chance of even moderate success, and can only exist through the benevolence of others.

AmPat
06-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Ship of Fools (1,214 posts)
8. I've been hanging out with my dogs

ever since Raygun. I love them more than most people I know.
Never been to a Starbucks cause mommy and daddy refuse to give me an allowance and I still wear my college
clothes that I have never washed--bluejeans and Ts. Just sayin.

michaelsean
06-06-2012, 10:18 AM
So when DUmmies declare war, does that mean more bolding and caps in their posts?

Adam Wood
06-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Ship of FoolsMy, what an appropriate name.