PDA

View Full Version : You want to tell me there is no MSM bias?

Bailey
06-06-2012, 09:48 AM
EVERY and I do mean EVERY left leaning rag and or Channel keeps saying "Walker held on or is holding on" like it was a fight to the finish. BULLSHIT he won it wasn't a rout but a decisive victory.

jediab
06-06-2012, 10:59 AM
I noticed that too when I switched through the channels to see what those knobs were saying. FoxNews was the only one I saw to mention that Walker won this round by more of a margin than he did last time.

Hubie
06-06-2012, 11:38 AM
I noticed that too when I switched through the channels to see what those knobs were saying. FoxNews was the only one I saw to mention that Walker won this round by more of a margin than he did last time.

That's because Fox tries to live up to that "fair and balanced" slogan of theirs.

ThinkingBig
06-06-2012, 03:15 PM
EVERY and I do mean EVERY left leaning rag and or Channel keeps saying "Walker held on or is holding on" like it was a fight to the finish. BULLSHIT he won it wasn't a rout but a decisive victory.

When a 'left-leaning' rag and/or channel says something left-leaning, that's NOT bias. That's spin.

wasp69
06-06-2012, 03:27 PM
When a 'left-leaning' rag and/or channel says something left-leaning, that's NOT bias. That's spin.

Pretty good point, Mr. Spicoli. What is the difference between the two?

Gina
06-06-2012, 03:27 PM

Please explain the difference.

Bailey
06-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Pretty good point, Mr. Spicoli. What is the difference between the two?

And here I thought Non editorial pieces in Newspapers and TV were supposed to be objective, silly me.

Bailey
06-06-2012, 03:42 PM
No this is spin...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002774924

Hubie
06-06-2012, 05:01 PM

Wrong. Bias is painting this story into as negative a light as they dare. Spin is saying something like this loss is actually a big win for Democrats.