PDA

View Full Version : I cannot watch them gloating

SarasotaRepub
06-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Of course if things had gone the other way... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002778544)

Wed Jun 6, 2012, 08:05 PM
malaise

I cannot watch them gloating

I turned them off - sorry Ed.

Response to malaise (Original post)
Wed Jun 6, 2012, 08:09 PM
sabrina 1

3. I am with you. (Except when our side is winning...) I do not watch the MSM except on very, very rare occasions.(Like when my side is winning...) It is not news, it is

a Corporate funded propaganda machine. (Except when my side is winning...) I remember the gloating after Bush stole the second election and could not even bear to hear his voice, even for a second as I flipped the channels. Fortunately we have so many other choices now. (Except when my side is winning...)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/hug.gif

Adam Wood
06-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Zax2me (1,799 posts)
20. They were laughing at crying man video today at work.

The one who told CNN democracy died?
BTW he was on Randi Rhodes radio show today, very impressive guy - a stay at home dad w/two daughters.
Anyway, several employees at work were in tears LAUGHING at the video, playing it over and over. There must have been 10 people huddled around the screen laughing.
It was disgusting to witness.HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

Articulate_Ape
06-06-2012, 09:29 PM
HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

^This

Hubie
06-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Zax2me (1,799 posts)
20. They were laughing at crying man video today at work.

The one who told CNN democracy died?
BTW he was on Randi Rhodes radio show today, very impressive guy - a stay at home dad w/two daughters.
Anyway, several employees at work were in tears LAUGHING at the video, playing it over and over. There must have been 10 people huddled around the screen laughing.
It was disgusting to witness.

Hey! Sounds like a great place to work! :biggrin-new:

Hubie
06-06-2012, 09:53 PM
sabrina 1 (26,303 posts)
24. All they 'won' actually 'bought' would be a better description, was to keep Walker but notice how

View profile
media has ignored the very important win for Democrats who gained control of the Senate. So Walker's 'win' doesn't mean what it meant in 2010 when they took control of the State Senate as well as the Governorship. He is now handicapped and will have a far more difficult time getting his, well he Koch Brothers', agenda to sail through as he was able to do before.

We didn't lose, we won, we cut off his power. But I bet the media is ignoring that most important defeat for Republicans.

Obviously, no one has opened their eyes to the fact that this senate win is virtually meaningless given that the senate is out of session until 2013, there is the normal election coming up later this year, and redistricting will likely hand power back to the Republicans.

ralph wiggum
06-07-2012, 03:51 AM
Randi Rhodes still has a radio show? :confused:

txradioguy
06-07-2012, 05:44 AM
Randi Rhodes still has a radio show? :confused:

She's on Pacifica Radio. And somehow...on AFN Radio on the weekends as well.

SarasotaRepub
06-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Here is the YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8KeO_lirBo&feature=player_embedded

What a cry baby. Loser.

Apocalypse
06-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Here is the YouTube...

What a cry baby. Loser.

I wonder if Chief Elizabeth Warren will be talking about her people's "Trail of Tears" coming out of Wisconsin.

FlaGator
06-07-2012, 09:48 AM
How typically liberal. Your side looses so democracy has failed. Isn't that the point of democracy one side wins and the other looses?

Wibbins
06-07-2012, 11:38 AM
How typically liberal. Your side looses so democracy has failed. Isn't that the point of democracy one side wins and the other looses?

Democracy died, so maybe we can work at getting our republic back :biggrin-new:

michaelsean
06-07-2012, 03:03 PM
The guy is crying over a governor's race. What's not to laugh at?

Apocalypse
06-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Here is the YouTube...

What a cry baby. Loser.

Jawa had this on their site relating to this video.

Dispatches from Post-Democracy America

Day 3

I'm huddling in my basement wondering how the rest of the world is getting by after the democracy extinction event in Wisconsin on Tuesday. It's been incredibly rough on everyone out here in Pennsylvania, as the shock waves have spread nationwide. I can see children outside playing happily, but I know that deep down, they're depressed and fearful for their nation as I am, and this is how they're coping with it. Poor little guys.

Roving bands of individuals walk down the streets by day, and no doubt cling to MSNBC broadcasts by night - the only form of untarnished and REAL information we have left in this country that isn't owned by Koch Industries. It's probably only a matter of time before the power goes out because corporations buy the lines and shut them off. They know the threat information presents to them.

Tomorrow I plan on sneaking out through the vast wastelands that were once my proud country, following the creek line north for 5 clicks until I reach the rendezvous point, and will be meeting up with fellow survivors to begin assessing the damage to our society and to begin planning a way back to civilization. One can only pray we don't resort to eating human flesh as food supplies dwindle and things fall apart.

More to come.

Adam Wood
06-09-2012, 10:08 AM
"Democracy extinction event." LMAO!!