PDA

View Full Version : Man, Drudge is really stretching for some anti-Obama dirt lately ...

LibraryLady
09-18-2008, 10:15 AM
Alhena Donating Member (1000+ posts)Thu Sep-18-08 10:01 AM
Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7106454)
Man, Drudge is really stretching for some anti-Obama dirt lately ...

first he hypes a garden variety hacking of Palin's yahoo e-mail account as "dirty tricks" now he's hyping an Obama quote telling supporters to "argue and get in the face" of Republicans. Oooh- look at the scary, angry black man.

The main thing he's actually doing it making it clear that he's completely in the tank for McCain and especially Palin- anyone can see it now and will approach his silly website accordingly. It amazes me that a highschool dropout can just make a webpage where he links other stories and get so powerful.

In Elko, Obama tried to anticipate his critics and called on the crowd of about 1,500 to sharpen their elbows, too.

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/09/17/politics/p185733D40.DTL&type=politics

It's also on youtube.

Dan D. Doty
09-18-2008, 10:27 AM
I see Drudge has once more made the " Enemies Of The State " list once again on DU.

I guess DU will have a lot of people arrested after they take control.

Guess you can't disagree with the Hive, or tell the truth without going to prison for treason in their world.

Keep your powder dry

jinxmchue
09-18-2008, 10:34 AM
I guess DU will have a lot of people arrested after they take control.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. Were you being serious? Sorry. ;)

LibraryLady
09-18-2008, 10:39 AM
Obama is just setting them up so they can write bounceys. "I argued and got in their face".....

FlaGator
09-18-2008, 12:05 PM
I think you meant

Obama is just setting them up so they can write bounceys. "So I argued and got in their face".....

movie buff
09-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Gotta love how the DUmmies turn any criticism of Obama into a racist attack.

Constitutionally Speaking
09-18-2008, 06:45 PM
Gotta love how the DUmmies turn any criticism of Obama into a racist attack..

Obama and his minions are feeding racial hatred and stoking the fires for a race war.

Speedy
09-18-2008, 06:50 PM

Obama and his minions are feeding racial hatred and stoking the fires for a race war.

Does Obama have any idea how stupid this is? A war between Blacks and Whites and what does he think? Most White people are going to fight on the Black side?