PDA

View Full Version : DU has concluded that Romney impersonated a cop and raped people

Hubie
06-07-2012, 09:07 PM
My gosh, these "people" are creepy scumbags.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002782092

Taverner (49,086 posts)

View profile

Did Mitt Romney rape anyone that he pulled over when impersonating a cop?
For the uninformed - Mittens got a police officer uniform from his dad, then Governor of Michigan. He would attach a red light on his car, and pull people over.

This is usually the behavior of a rapist or serial killer.

So did Mittens ever rape anyone while doing this?

What exactly did he say to the people he pulled over?

Are there any unsolved rape cases from that period of time in Michigan?

http://www.nationalmemo.com/did-young-mitt-romney-impersonate-a-police-officer-another-witness-says-yes/

Oh, it gets worse. Much, much worse.

datasuspect (23,325 posts)
8. he hasn't confirmed or denied that he DIDN'T rape anyone

View profile
guilt by omission? you decide.

kestrel91316 (39,378 posts)
39. Jeebus H. Christ. I finally figured out who Rmoney has always reminded me of and you

View profile
are the one who gets credit. He has ALWAYS reminded me of Ted Bundy. Creepy creepy creepy.

53. Yes indeed, and shades of these two serial killers. Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono.

View profile

Last edited Thu Jun 7, 2012, 06:54 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
I posted this on another thread , but I am posting it again. Everyone need's to know about
Romney's strange, dangerous behavior.

Bianchi and Buono would usually cruise around Los Angeles in Buono's car and use fake badges to persuade girls that they were undercover cops. Their victims were women and girls aged 12 to 28 from various walks of life. They would then order the girls into Buono's "unmarked police car" and drive them home to torture and murder them.

crunch60 (743 posts)
61. And how many times have the 'The Birthers', like the pompous. blowhard , comb over guy Trump,

View profile
hashed over, debated and screamed about Obama's birth certificate!

Oh, right. Accusations of faking a birth certificate = raping another person. Brilliant analogy.

Uncle Joe (23,391 posts)
27. That's a good and valid question, considering his abusive bullying behavior, cutting a man's hair

View profile

Last edited Thu Jun 7, 2012, 04:17 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
off as if God gave him the right to do such a thing.

This would have certainly given Romney ample opportunity to rape or abuse someone, had they believed he was a cop and he pulled them over in a secluded area.

Thanks for the thread, Taverner.

Capt. Obvious (535 posts)
29. Mitt Romney needs to prove he didn't rape anyone

View profile
Otherwise - guilty

Lots more of the same, but let's move on to the pièce de résistance. Don't read this one without moving nearby heavy objects out of your reach, because you'll want to throw something at your screen.

I mean it.

Last warning.

Vincardog (16,203 posts)
3. Some people say that there were a string of child rapes at that time. I will look for a link.

View profile

Told you so.

This is the type of DU thread that needs to be copied and sent to people like Limbaugh and Beck as well as Romney and his lawyers.

Rockntractor
06-07-2012, 09:59 PM
Okay, I've had enough, I must read something sane now.

Odysseus
06-07-2012, 10:12 PM
The thought that these people are registered to vote (and that juries are pooled from voting records) terrifies me.

SarasotaRepub
06-07-2012, 10:17 PM
That is a disturbing thread. That it was started by the drug addicted DUmmie Taverner...no surprise.

Rockntractor
06-07-2012, 10:36 PM
The thought that these people are registered to vote (and that juries are pooled from voting records) terrifies me.

They also operate vehicles at high speeds while texting.

ralph wiggum
06-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Okay, I've had enough, I must read something sane now.

Wrong forum for that, R'n'T. :D

Hubie
06-07-2012, 11:41 PM
They also operate vehicles at high speeds while texting.

They walk, too. And breathe. These people are dangerous even if they stand there doing nothing.

Adam Wood
06-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Holy.

Crap.

Hubie
06-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Holy.

Crap.

I know! It took me a while to post the thread because I sat here slack-jawed at what I was reading.

aka:PBS
06-08-2012, 06:38 AM
I wonder since barlush.....I mean taverner is posting this in DUmmyland could skinner be sued by romney for slander etc.....and anything else? (donning tinfoil hat) :evil-grin:

Rebel Yell
06-08-2012, 08:59 AM
I just sent it to Rush, Hannity and Levin. Maybe one of them will pick it up.

Odysseus
06-08-2012, 09:11 AM
The site features contributors Joe Connason EJ Dionne, Jonathan Alter and Cynthia Tucker. It's another liberal pseudo news site.

However, since we are discussing college, can somebody find out if Obama impersonated a Kenyan in order to game the affirmative action system at Harvard? Did he get grants that were set aside for foreign-born students? Was he admitted on the basis of this claim?

Hubie
06-08-2012, 11:06 AM
I wonder since barlush.....I mean taverner is posting this in DUmmyland could skinner be sued by romney for slander etc.....and anything else? (donning tinfoil hat) :evil-grin:

No tinfoil hat necessary. I believe that's actually a very real possibility. Owners of online forums like DU are responsible for the content they allow.

noonwitch
06-08-2012, 11:43 AM
I don't think that Romney used the State Police uniform for anything more than the pranks described in the article. The thing that makes it an obvious prank is that he wore a MSP uniform, but put the red light on a white Rambler. MSP drive bright blue cars, SUVs and Harleys , and have done so as far back as I can remember, which is about back to the time period that Romney was allegedly performing these pranks. We even call the shade "MSP Blue" or "State Police Blue", around here.

The DUers are idiots, and the world of the 1960s is not today's world. Nobody should engage in similar pranks in this day and age, because men have posed as cops in order to pull over women and rape them, or pull over anyone and rob them at gunpoint.

Hubie
06-08-2012, 12:20 PM
I wonder if DU would go after city workers who paint benches and railings because of that one serial rapist who put fresh paint on the same in order to catch women.

Hubie
06-08-2012, 12:22 PM
I just sent it to Rush, Hannity and Levin. Maybe one of them will pick it up.

Send it to some conservative bloggers, too, like Michelle Malkin.