PDA

View Full Version : When a Republican complains about federal spending just spit on him

Sparky
06-08-2012, 03:26 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002784283

When a Republican complains about federal spending just spit on him

Last edited Fri Jun 8, 2012, 01:45 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)
Seriously... spitting on him is a more rational debate than he deserves.

This chart is federal government spending per capita. (It is log-scale, whch makes it less dramatic.) As you follow the line up from the mid-1950s there are only two places where the line deflects to a shallower angle that is anywhere near flat. (Slower growth of federal spending.)

Oh Please, please do that - then we can all laugh at the thread where you complain about getting the crap beat out of you for no reason other than spitting on a Republican. :friendly_wink:

Gina
06-08-2012, 05:33 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002784283

Oh Please, please do that - then we can all laugh at the thread where you complain about getting the crap beat out of you for no reason other than spitting on a Republican. :friendly_wink:

Don't forget the part where the DUmmie gets arrested. Spitting on someone is assault. :smile-new:

Apache
06-08-2012, 07:41 PM
A chart provided by Krugman? Yeah I'll just jump aboard and believe that crap...:rolleyes:

As for the spitting... they do that to me, you'll hear about the Leftist now chewing food with his sphincter :evil-grin:

Apocalypse
06-08-2012, 10:08 PM
A chart provided by Krugman? Yeah I'll just jump aboard and believe that crap...:rolleyes:

As for the spitting... they do that to me, you'll hear about the Leftist now chewing food with his sphincter :evil-grin:

You note two things beyond being by Krugman?

One is the "Downturn" in federal spending. Parroting the Market Watch article by Nutting saying Obama has reduced fed spending more then any one.

The other, the "Shaded" are marks recessions. Note that it ended in '08. '09 is not shaded. Meaning the day Obama took office, the recession suddenly ended as we all have jobs now. After all, the private sector is doing fine.

wasp69
06-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Don't forget the part where the DUmmie gets arrested. Spitting on someone is assault. :smile-new:

If I get spit on by any vermin, the only call to authorities will be to scrape what's left of the dirtbag off the ground. Right or left, anyone who spits on someone deserves getting their asses stomped flat.

Apache
06-08-2012, 10:32 PM
You note two things beyond being by Krugman?

One is the "Downturn" in federal spending. Parroting the Market Watch article by Nutting saying Obama has reduced fed spending more then any one.

The other, the "Shaded" are marks recessions. Note that it ended in '08. '09 is not shaded. Meaning the day Obama took office, the recession suddenly ended as we all have jobs now. After all, the private sector is doing fine.

I noticed those, that's why I looked for the source...:friendly_wink:

We are in debt, up to our ass, and they show a DOWNTURN in spending??? WTF?

NJCardFan
06-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Another mature comment by the perpetual 6 year olds on the DU.

Dan D. Doty
06-09-2012, 04:37 AM
The Moonbats are getting worse.

I fear that they have created demons in their Id that are growing out control.

First, it was letting someone suffer or die if that person didn't believe as they did.

Now, it spittting on someone who disagrees with them.

I sense that in the months to come the Moonbats will injure, or even kill people.

The Dark Storm is here.

aka:PBS
06-09-2012, 06:49 AM
Wow.....if anyone spit on me or even towards me....it would be the last time they did.

NJCardFan
06-09-2012, 12:00 PM
I sense that in the months to come the Moonbats will injure, or even kill people.

The Dark Storm is here.

This is what they really want. This is why they favor the regimes who were responsible for silencing any opposition often with "re-education" which is death.

Gina
06-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Just wondering, are the DUmmies talking at all about Syria? Such fine liberals, it seems, would want the US to intervene because we can. I realize they're anti-war but I would venture to guess that if Bush were in the WH, he'd be held responsible for Assad's actions.

AmPat
06-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Just wondering, are the DUmmies talking at all about Syria? Such fine liberals, it seems, would want the US to intervene because we can. I realize they're anti-war but I would venture to guess that if Bush were in the WH, he'd be held responsible for Assad's actions.
They haven't been given their outrage orders yet.:friendly_wink:

Adam Wood
06-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Just wondering, are the DUmmies talking at all about Syria? Such fine liberals, it seems, would want the US to intervene because we can. I realize they're anti-war but I would venture to guess that if Bush were in the WH, he'd be held responsible for Assad's actions.Barack Obama inherited Syria from a previous administration.

Dan D. Doty
06-09-2012, 03:37 PM

If you look at what Happened in Libya, you see the one of two patterns Moonbats assume when they suggest US military intervene.

1.) First the Moonbats demand the US do something about killing/ crimes going on there.
But as soon as the first shot is fired, they turn on the US and support the guy they wanted
us to fight in the first place.

2.) The Moonbats demand that the US do something about killing /crimes going on
there. But then the Moonbats set the rules of engagement, deny need equipment and
send our military on useless/ needless missions that are sure to get a bunch of them
killed/ crippled ( Black Hawk Down). Afterwards Moonbats act as if the whole thing never
happened.