PDA

View Full Version : "Conservatives" are traitors.

SarasotaRepub
06-09-2012, 12:34 PM
This should (and is) a good one!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002789571)

Sat Jun 9, 2012, 11:10 AM
Cary

"Conservatives" are traitors.

I reached this conclusion a couple of years ago. It's clear that they value their ideology over the welfare of our nation and the general welfare of WE, THE PEOPLE. I don't see how anyone can honestly deny that "conservatives" value their ideology over all else.

At best they can make a convoluted argument about how they are a priori and therefore their ideology is the best thing for the nation and WE, THE PEOPLE. So what's the difference between that ends justifies the means argument and the argument of any other ideologue or traitor?

Nothing. There is no difference and they claim their Ayn Rand ideology is American, as if in fact it was an American ideology.

Their ideology is not the ideology of the founding fathers. It is not Thomas Paine. It is not Thomas Jefferson. What their ideology is, in reality, is a re-branded fascism plain and simple. It is feudalism.

I am glad to see a smattering of mainstream talking heads reaching the conclusion that "conservatives" are traitors. I reached that conclusion reluctantly because it strikes me as extreme, but I found I had no choice. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and all of that. More of us should come to this realization.

We are dealing with traitors.

:woot:

FlaGator
06-09-2012, 01:26 PM
The conservative ideology is all about the value of people, that people are capable of taking better care of themselves than the government is at taking care of them.

Gina
06-09-2012, 02:48 PM
The conservative ideology is all about the value of people, that people are capable of taking better care of themselves than the government is at taking care of them.

Don't you remember when the founding fathers agreed that government can and will solve all problems?

:OhNoes: We're fascists!

Dan D. Doty
06-09-2012, 03:13 PM
The Moonbats are getting worse ... a lot worse.

I looks to me as this Cary is looking for an excuse, any excuse to start imprisoning, hurting, or even killing people who don't think like the Moonbats.

The Dark Storm is here kids.

Odysseus
06-09-2012, 06:17 PM
"Why, how dare they question our patriotism!" They are the ones who kept saying that when they were trying to lose a war for political gain, and leaking classified information, giving terrorists the benefit of our court system and calling us war criminals while they taunted our wounded with protests at Walter Reed. These people are beyond vile.

michaelsean
06-11-2012, 11:19 AM
That Cary is awesome! I look forward to many posts by he/she/it.