PDA

View Full Version : Homelessness

SarasotaRepub
06-09-2012, 11:02 PM
No, not bobbolink but Nadin!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002791728)

Sat Jun 9, 2012, 10:51 PM
nadinbrzezinski

Homelessness

today I was there for the Occupy our Arts, but hear a siren, chase a siren... right down from the Civic Center the Fire Department had a medical call involving one of our local homeless. Yes, I did shoot some photos, more for my use, than anything else right now.

But here is what is so damn annoying... when Occupy was there, camping, well except across the street, was disallowed. I got a good shot, of the fire guys (thanks guys, done the job, it is quite thankless) taking care of a homeless man. And right behind them, a lady with her back to the call. It is one of those symbolic things. I may post the photo later... but damn it, summary of the crisis of our times.

I'm not quite sure what the hell she is babbling about and I doubt she does either. But in typical Nadinese, she let her fellow DUmmies know for the zillionth time that she was a "fire guy"...:rolleyes:

Gina
06-09-2012, 11:16 PM
No, not bobbolink but Nadin!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002791728)

I'm not quite sure what the hell she is babbling about and I doubt she does either. But in typical Nadinese, she let her fellow DUmmies know for the zillionth time that she was a "fire guy"...:rolleyes:

Occupy our Arts
I'm kind of glad I don't know what that is.

NJCardFan
06-10-2012, 12:50 AM
If I had the money I would post a bounty for a picture or even a live homeless person who isn't schitzo, a druggie, drunk, or just plain lazy.

Wibbins
06-10-2012, 11:59 AM
If I had the money I would post a bounty for a picture or even a live homeless person who isn't schitzo, a druggie, drunk, or just plain lazy.

A bunch of them just want to be homeless, my uncle is one of them, he was missing for about 5-10 years and they found him in Nashville got him clean clothes, a shower, and a hot meal and told him he always has a place to live, a few weeks later he left saying he likes being homeless and off he went.