PDA

View Full Version : Oh No You Didn't: Mossad Agents Claim Obama Lying About Stuxnet

Gina
06-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Link (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/06/10/Oh-No-You-Didnt-Mossad-Agents-Claim-Obama-Lying-About-Stuxnet)

Israeli officials who were placed at risk by the Obama administration's leaks about the Stuxnet virus are disputing American claims that the cyber-weapon was jointly developed by the U.S. and Israel. Rather, they say, Israeli intelligence first started developing cyberspace warfare against Iran, only convincing the U.S.--with some difficulty--to join in. The Israelis allege that President Barack Obama claimed credit for Stuxnet to boost his re-election campaign.
Thank you Captain Obvious!

SaintLouieWoman
06-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Link (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/06/10/Oh-No-You-Didnt-Mossad-Agents-Claim-Obama-Lying-About-Stuxnet)

Thank you Captain Obvious!

I'm still trying to figure out why American Jews still are supporting Obama. How many times does he have to throw the Israelis under the bus?

I've tried really hard to find some redeeming qualities in our President, but so far haven't come up with a single reason to respect him.

Janice
06-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Jews have been a very stubborn and liberal lot throughout the ages. Count on it. From refusing to enter the "Promised Land" to assisting Hitler. Like the NYTimes thats just who they are.

Unfortunately they share one of those traits with more and more Americans.

Hubie
06-11-2012, 01:08 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why American Jews still are supporting Obama. How many times does he have to throw the Israelis under the bus?

I've tried really hard to find some redeeming qualities in our President, but so far haven't come up with a single reason to respect him.

Well, I think a lot of it is in the fact that a lot of American Jews are simply ethnic Jews with no real connection to or reason to support Israel.

Odysseus
06-11-2012, 08:42 AM
Well, I think a lot of it is in the fact that a lot of American Jews are simply ethnic Jews with no real connection to or reason to support Israel.

A lot of us are. Reform Judaism is basically the Democratic Party platform with holidays. Orthodox Jews tend to vote Republican, and Conservative Jews vary, depending on the circumstances (a lot of Jews became NeoCons after becoming alienated by the Democrats). Also, the professions that tend to attract Jews are academia, medicine, law, entertainment, the arts and commerce. To the extent that each of those industries is dependent on universities that are also indoctrination centers for the left, you see us adopting the line.

Starbuck
06-11-2012, 09:51 AM
I think it's kind of funny.
Gore had to claim he invented the Internet; Obama had to claim he invented Stuxnet. Clinton, I remember, had to claim he was black, which trumps Elizabeth Warren's Indian claim.

Who's on First?:biggrin-new:

marv
06-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Well, if you can't make it, fake it!

BTW, hussein might change his mind about Jews if he'd just try some bagels and lox for Saturday brunch.