PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan's Dad Slams Obama Over Reported Dis

bijou
09-18-2008, 02:25 PM
LOS ANGELES — Lindsay Lohan's efforts to stump for Barack Obama were reportedly thrown back in her face by the Democratic candidate's campaign ... and her father is none too happy about it.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, LiLo wanted to promote Obama but was turned away by his camp due to her wild ways. Now daddy Michael Lohan is biting back.

"For Barack Obama to condemn my daughter for past indiscretions when he admitted to the exact same himself is indicative of what kind of president he would be," Michael Lohan told Pop Tarts via e-mail on Wednesday night.

link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,424464,00.html)

Oh noes. LiLo's dad bites back. :D

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Maybe his daughter shouldn't be a drugged up whore?

BEG
09-18-2008, 02:30 PM
Maybe his daughter shouldn't be a drugged up whore?

Maybe Obama shouldn't have been a drugged up kid.

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 02:32 PM

Oh my goodness gracious Barack Obama did drugs as a teenager, welcome to the world. McCain probably did too.

Bongo55
09-18-2008, 02:33 PM

Touché, that could leave a mark

BEG
09-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Oh my goodness gracious Barack Obama did drugs as a teenager, welcome to the world. McCain probably did too.

LOL You are pathetic. LOL

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 02:38 PM
LOL You are pathetic. LOL

At this point if you didn't do any drugs in HS you were either 1) a bible freak or 2) friendless.

Bongo55
09-18-2008, 02:40 PM

Does that mean that Hobama was a druged up whore as well?

Phillygirl
09-18-2008, 02:49 PM
At this point if you didn't do any drugs in HS you were either 1) a bible freak or 2) friendless.

Ahhh...you needed to do drugs so they wouldn't stuff you in the locker, right?

jinxmchue
09-18-2008, 02:50 PM

Ah, the wonderful world of Eyelids, where normal people who don't do drugs in high school are "Bible freaks" or "friendless."

BEG
09-18-2008, 03:03 PM

Wow, how very progressive of you.

Elspeth
09-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Ah, the wonderful world of Eyelids, where normal people who don't do drugs in high school are "Bible freaks" or "friendless."

I've never done drugs and I was neither.

:)

Also, TMZ did a spot on this last night.

The TMZ host criticized Obama for not accepting Lindsey Lohan's offer of a fundraiser. He said it was hypocritical of Obama to turn her down and that Lohan is the same age as Barry was when he was doing coke. When others around him said that Obama had been at Harvard at the time, the host said that doing coke at Harvard was not more virtuous than doing coke in Hollywood. The host made some excellent arguments (I think his name is Harvey Levin?) and only the black girl in the group said she was supporting Obama no matter what and tried to argue that Lohan was still using because we don't know that she's not using. (Yeah, illogical.)

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Ahhh...you needed to do drugs so they wouldn't stuff you in the locker, right?

Are you guys seriously telling me not one of you smoked pot in HS? Not once?

I dont any drugs anymore, I think alcohol is much more fun, but I mean come on you're supposed to experiment when you're younger.

BEG
09-18-2008, 04:08 PM

I dont any drugs anymore, I think alcohol is much more fun, but I mean come on you're supposed to experiment when you're younger.

So which is it?!? Is LL a drugged up whore or is Obama "cool" because he did coke at Harvard?

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 04:10 PM
So which is it?!? Is LL a drugged up whore or is Obama "cool" because he did coke at Harvard?

Its one thing to experiment and another to be a junkie.

BEG
09-18-2008, 04:24 PM

You have no way of knowing if Obama was a junkie or not, how dare you slander him in that way.

LOL

LibraryLady
09-18-2008, 04:26 PM

:eek:

:............

Phillygirl
09-18-2008, 04:31 PM

Obama is not much older than me. I remember the people in my law school that would "do a little blow". I thought it incredibly stupid for people that supposedly were intelligent back then, and think the same of it now.

bijou
09-18-2008, 04:33 PM

Who knew what turmoil your screen name would bring? :D:D

lacarnut
09-18-2008, 04:34 PM

How do you know that Obama does not still abuse drugs? JFK was a pill popping junkie. Obama surely hangs with some unscrupulous characters.

BEG
09-18-2008, 04:34 PM

LOL I didn't mean you. :D

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 04:45 PM
How do you know that Obama does not still abuse drugs? JFK was a pill popping junkie. Obama surely hangs with some unscrupulous characters.

How do you know John McCain doesnt text Osama bin Laden secrets about the US government?

Gingersnap
09-18-2008, 04:50 PM
More to the point is how overblown this whole LiLo thing has become. Neither she nor her father should be complaining about anything in public. She has single-handedly trashed her career over drugs and she's well known as box office poison right now. She is uninsurable. The both of them should be down on their knees thanking the tabs for whatever continuing interest there is in her.

Bongo55
09-18-2008, 04:56 PM
How do you know John McCain doesnt text Osama bin Laden secrets about the US government?

My God! The stupid is so very, very strong on you.

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 04:58 PM
My God! The stupid is so very, very strong on you.

Can you prove he doesnt?

Bongo55
09-18-2008, 05:02 PM
No I generally don't wast my time on foolish endeavors, with the exception of chatting with the likes of you.

But, I wouldnt put it past Osom er I mean obama.

Eyelids
09-18-2008, 05:04 PM
No I generally don't wast my time on foolish endeavors, with the exception of chatting with the likes of you.

You cant disprove it, so that makes my statement true.

John McCain is in contact with Osama bin Laden trading secrets.

Bongo55
09-18-2008, 05:15 PM
OK you win, I've seen the light. All you Conservatives on this site I'm voting for the one.

SYKE!!

Ree
09-18-2008, 06:09 PM
How do ya know when the idjit eyesore is losin an argument?

Gingersnap
09-18-2008, 07:39 PM
OK you win, I've seen the light. All you Conservatives on this site I'm voting for the one.

SYKE!!

Uh, dude....you mean "Psyche!". If you want to use retro slang, you need to spell it correctly or the old people won't get it. :p

Bongo55
09-18-2008, 11:07 PM
My Bad? :D

PoliCon
09-18-2008, 11:31 PM
At this point if you didn't do any drugs in HS you were either 1) a bible freak or 2) friendless. You are such an IDIOT. Not everyone wants to waste their lives or ruin their brains like that. Just because you guys on the left think it's fun does not mean the rest of us do.

PoliCon
09-18-2008, 11:33 PM

I dont any drugs anymore, I think alcohol is much more fun, but I mean come on you're supposed to experiment when you're younger.You gotta love leftist bullshit like this. If you're not as worthless and lacking of character as they are - you're a loser in their eyes.