PDA

View Full Version : How the queers and their friends view gender

Hubie
06-12-2012, 07:49 PM
This will blow your mind at how backwards it is:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/550448_451020514917070_1408952436_n.jpg

Found here (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=451020514917070&set=a.220530961299361.64933.206630642689393&type=1).

Rockntractor
06-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Nova will be all up in your ass for this.......hmmmm........poor choice of words....never mind.http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17428.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

Madisonian
06-12-2012, 08:18 PM
As I was told by an English teacher back in the 60's...

"Words have gender, people have sex."

Apache
06-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Yet more proof that these people are mentally defective...

Hubie
06-13-2012, 12:22 AM

Given the current trend to eliminate gender from words, I find that pretty ironic.

noonwitch
06-13-2012, 10:47 AM

I had an ancient English teacher in the 70s who complained about how the word gay was now ruined. She said "I used to have days in which I'd be happy and gay, and now I just have to say I'm happy".

NJCardFan
06-13-2012, 11:14 AM
I had an ancient English teacher in the 70s who complained about how the word gay was now ruined. She said "I used to have days in which I'd be happy and gay, and now I just have to say I'm happy".

They killed queer as well. Queer used to mean odd. Robert Frost uses queer in one of my favorite poems. Queen is also a hijacked word.

Generation Why?
06-13-2012, 12:02 PM
Interesting. Male is male and female is female. You can call yourself a woman all you want but if you have a Y Chromosome, well I have some unfortunate news for you. Gender is not how you relate to yourself. It is a scientific fact of what, not necessarily who, you are.

ABC in Georgia
06-13-2012, 12:16 PM
Interesting. Male is male and female is female. You can call yourself a woman all you want but if you have a Y Chromosome, well I have some unfortunate news for you. Gender is not how you relate to yourself. It is a scientific fact of what, not necessarily who, you are.

Ooh! ... :idea:

In that case, will have to change "gender" blanks on official forms to read: Preferred Gender!

~ ABC ... :evil-grin:

Generation Why?
06-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Ooh! ... :idea:

In that case, will have to change "gender" blanks on official forms to read: Preferred Gender!

~ ABC ... :evil-grin:

No. It goes back to something I was told when I was younger and first starting to play baseball. I could say and think I am anything I want, but that doesn't change what I really am. So all that preferred gender trash would be between the person and their circle of friends.

ABC in Georgia
06-13-2012, 12:39 PM
I could say and think I am anything I want, but that doesn't change what I really am.

Hi Gen Y ...

Couldn't agree more, actually. Was just my warped sense of humor.

Also, as an aside ... when I see or hear the designation "Generation Y" , it makes me smile and think of my long ago 2 year old child (now in his 40s)who was forever asking why? to everything! ... :smile-new:

~ ABC

Generation Why?
06-13-2012, 12:40 PM
Hi Gen Y ...

Couldn't agree more, actually. Was just my warped sense of humor.

Also, as an aside ... when I see or hear the designation "Generation Y" , it makes me smile and think of my long ago 2 year old child (now in his 40s)who was forever asking why?
to everything! ... :smile-new:

~ ABC

That's where the name comes from. We now live in a society where every request is answered with "Why". Pisses me off.

RobJohnson
06-13-2012, 02:09 PM
How gay.

Bailey
06-13-2012, 02:47 PM
They killed queer as well. Queer used to mean odd. Robert Frost uses queer in one of my favorite poems. Queen is also a hijacked word.

Ya the word faggot was used a lot in the lord of the rings book (well the first one)

Novaheart
06-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Nova will be all up in your ass for this.......hmmmm........poor choice of words....never mind.http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17428.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

Have I ever posted anything to lead you to believe that I regard this pseudo academic definition of "gender" or anything else pertaining to transexualism (excluding actual intersexed people of course) as anything other than bullshit? No, I have not. I have only approached it from the aspect of personal liberty and consistency in public policy. If you think you are a woman in a man's body then I think you are fucked up- but not any more fucked up than a lot of people with warped self images and I don't think it's a "perversion" or a moral issue above and beyond being honest with yourself. I also don't care if women want to use the men's room- maybe if they do then businesses will start cleaning the men's room now and then.

Novaheart
06-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Yet more proof that these people are mentally defective...

How is a male who thinks he is a female any more defective than some runt male who thinks he's the definition of masculinity or gets his ass beaten up every Saturday night because he insists on taking on larger men in some pathetic effort to prove himself?

I saw a Georgia state trooper the other day near Warner Robins who was all of 5ft 1 in tall. I laughed and preyed he didn't pull me over, because I wouldn't be able to resist telling him he was the most adorable little pocket cop I had ever seen. You could just tell from the way he walked that he had no idea that he wasn't full size. Rather like a Jack Russell.

Retread
06-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Ya the word faggot was used a lot in the lord of the rings book (well the first one)

Being that it is a bunch of sticks used as a torch, I would it was used more than that - and a fag is a brit cigarette.

Gina
06-13-2012, 06:46 PM
The thing I don't like is when ANYone is in your face about their sexuality. It seems homosexuals (many, not all) think they have to prove a point, or maybe it's about shock value. I'm who I am because of my personality not because I like men. It is very irritating when I feel like I have to look the other way because someone is walking like a street tramp. (Male or female)