http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002805478

Solly Mack (46,694 posts)
1. I'm not the least bit offended.

View profile
LMAO.

Bolo Boffin (21,390 posts)
7. I am!

View profile
This says that Bush is a Stark sympathizer! I like the Starks. They're the good guys!

OUTRAGE!

9. When you put it that way...or maybe he was just some thief the City Watch caught?

View profile

Last edited Wed Jun 13, 2012, 06:49 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
Remember what Rumsfeld said about going to war with the army you have?..Well, they went into production with the severed heads they had. hehehe

Bolo Boffin (21,390 posts)
12. Exactly. "...they went into production with the severed heads they had."

View profile
Well said.

36. I can appreciate the whimsy behind placing Bush's head on a pike.

View profile
I think it does look like him.

Who knows? Perhaps they target practice between takes?

elehhhhna (25,754 posts)
44. look at the lips- it's prissy-puss hisownself.

Meiko (654 posts)
41. What would you say if it was Obama's

View profile
head on the pike....just curious. And before everyone goes off the deep end this not a threat against the POTUS, it's a question.

42. Just curious, eh? Snicker.

View profile
Well, since you asked - and you're "just curious" - I'll tell you.

I'd wonder at the political bent of the person who chose an Obama head and would express regret that the books I enjoy are being tainted by a right-winger in the TV series.

But it's Shrub's head and I fucking hate Bush, so I'm still laughing about it. I'm happy as shit that someone thought to do that. Makes me feel good to know that someone else in the world knows Bush's true worth.

I absolutely don't care how Bush-bots feel about the head choice. Fuck'em.

I also enjoy 'grave dancing' when pieces of shit die. I'm not one of those who thinks death confers absolution or wipes the slate clean.

Satisfy your curiosity?

backscatter712 (15,321 posts)
2. I approve!

pinboy3niner (19,494 posts)
3. Hey, it's not easy to get ahead

WillowTree (1,928 posts)
4. Worst possible taste.

sudopod (5,019 posts)
34. The key is to select the right BBQ sauce. nt

Marrah_G (17,920 posts)
22. hahahahaha

SidDithers (21,304 posts)
45. Oh, well done...

View profile
very well done

Siwsan (644 posts)
15. If historic memory serves me, this was what happened to people who stole 'the throne'

View profile
I'm not buying their explanation, but in times past, this would have likely, eventually, been his fate, anyway.

Siwsan (644 posts)
25. I've never seen this show, I mean it would have been the real life dubya's fate

View profile
True history shows the outcome was rarely good for interlopers, and they, or some part of them, generally ended up on the end of something very pointy.

Marrah_G (17,920 posts)
19. ROFLMAO

View profile
I never caught that!!!!!!!!

malaise (93,032 posts)
24. I'm betting there will be an outcry about this

View profile
despite the silence re the hanging of the Obama effigy in Florida by that lunatic RW preacher.

Siwsan (644 posts)
26. I am thinking the exact same thing

View profile
Hang the sitting POTUS in effigy and the right wingers are stone cold silent. Put a prop head of a former *president on a prop pike, and they go bat guano crazy.

backscatter712 (15,321 posts)
27. The freepers were always saying Bush had a good head on his shoulders...

View profile
Looks like this proves them wrong!

TheMightyFavog (12,606 posts)
31. Wow. I actually have a teensy amount of respect for Joffrey Lannister now...

View profile
Mind you, its not much, but it's better than what I once had for him...

BlueStater (2,639 posts)
38. It's not like it matters. He's dead from the neck up anyway. N/T

SaB2012 (46 posts)
47. I have to wonder how this thread makes DU look to the world?

View profile
You know the freepers live to point out stuff like this and twist it around.

aint_no_life_nowhere (14,885 posts)
48. Where can I get one for my front yard?

View profile
It would add a lovely touch to my home even the neighborhood children could enjoy. I've thought of putting Bush's head coming out of a toilet in the middle of my living room as a conversation starter for guests who come over but this is even better.

And another shorter thread: http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002805459

Gina
06-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Nadin will be posting shortly about how SOME PEOPLE are just as hateful as OTHERS. :rolleyes:

42. Just curious, eh? Snicker.

View profile
Well, since you asked - and you're "just curious" - I'll tell you.

I'd wonder at the political bent of the person who chose an Obama head and would express regret that the books I enjoy are being tainted by a right-winger in the TV series.

But it's Shrub's head and I fucking hate Bush, so I'm still laughing about it. I'm happy as shit that someone thought to do that. Makes me feel good to know that someone else in the world knows Bush's true worth.

I absolutely don't care how Bush-bots feel about the head choice. Fuck'em.

I also enjoy 'grave dancing' when pieces of shit die. I'm not one of those who thinks death confers absolution or wipes the slate clean.

Satisfy your curiosity?

SaB2012 (46 posts)
47. I have to wonder how this thread makes DU look to the world?

View profile
You know the freepers live to point out stuff like this and twist it around.
No amount of twisting required. It speaks for itself.

Dan D. Doty
06-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Nadin will be posting shortly about how SOME PEOPLE are just as hateful as OTHERS. :rolleyes:

No amount of twisting required. It speaks for itself.

About to say the same thing.

I could care less what a Tv show puts on, its called free speech ( its listed in The Bill Of Rights, you know that thing the Moonbats don't seem to like too much).

This just show what worthless pieces of sh*t these classless pigs are.

Obama head on pike = Bad, evil, racist, treason

Bush head on pike = good, funny, just, patroitic ( to their idealogy, not country).

But also makes me wonder.

When all those beheadings of Americans by terrorists hit the internet and everyone was commenting on how horrible they were, DU never said a thing about them.

It makes one wonder about how their sad, little minds work.

Hubie
06-14-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm thoroughly amused by the fact that as dumb as those people are, even they aren't fooled by the disingenuous, ever-changing, false excuses by the series creators for how Bush's head got up there. First it was "we just had to use whatever was lying around," which doesn't explain why they had a disembodied head of Bush lying around, and now they've moved to, "We didn't realize it looked like Bush until someone pointed it out after we had already filmed it."