PDA

View Full Version : A letter to the illiterate. (NSFW)

SarasotaRepub
06-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Interesting...and they say we're stupid and hate filled. (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002808604)

It's a partial cut & paste but worth reading the whole slime filled piece.

Thu Jun 14, 2012, 02:44 PM
proud2BlibKansan

A letter to the illiterate. (NSFW)

Dear bug eaters,

Shut the fuck up. Just for five fucking minutes.

We know you want to end taxation. We know you don’t care that every reputable economist on the goddamned fucking planet has tried to explain to you inbred sisterfuckers that austerity budgets and tax breaks for billionaires and transnational corporations makes joblessness worse, not better. It makes the recession worse, not better. It makes the deficit worse, not better.

But you don’t care what experts have to say, do you, knuckle-draggers, because all you care about is what makes you feel better. And what makes you feel better, apparently, is waddling up and down the street with powdered wigs and little flags and misspelled signs with pictures of the president wearing a turban, and you think that makes your opinion equal to those of educated experts who do research for a living. Don’t you get how utterly fucking bug-stupid that makes you look?

We know you want to drill for oil in Yellowstone and downtown Detroit and fucking Disneyland and two miles down through the fucking Antarctic ice cap and on Mars and every goddamned place you can think of, until the entire solar system is a polluted piece of steaming shit just like fucking Texas.

We know you email each other ape jokes and watermelon jokes and other racist Ku Klux Klan fucking bullshit–just what, three years?– after screaming TREASON! at anyone who dared disagree with George W. Bush, and two years after deciding to tell everyone you’re not actually Republican because that would mean you voted for the moron who destroyed our economy.

more . . . http://fucktheteabaggers.wordpress.com/2010/10/27/hello-world/#comment-130

They seem to be proud of this person, I'd be embarrassed. But that's me.

noonwitch
06-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Knuckle-dragging sisterfu#@%^s want to drill for oil beneath Detroit???

That's news to me.

SarasotaRepub
06-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Most of the replies sound like something a 12 year old might "compose". :rolleyes::biggrin-new:

Gina
06-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Not to be picky, but if I'm illiterate how can I read a letter?

What a load of projection.

btw that blog post is dated October 27, 2010.. way to go DUmmies. :rolleyes:

Adam Wood
06-14-2012, 05:16 PM

That's news to me.Too bad. A few oil rigs might brighten the place up a bit.

Arroyo_Doble
06-14-2012, 05:27 PM
I don't know about sisterfuckers or oil but we are undergoing a bit of a gas boom and drilling under Ft Worth is going on now.

FlaGator
06-14-2012, 05:42 PM
When someone's mind has degraded to the level that either composing something like or endorsing it seems like a good thing then extensive long term therapy probably in order.

Retread
06-14-2012, 05:47 PM

That's news to me.

I want to see the video of him drilling in Yellowstone. And watch when the lava comes up like 'old faithful'.

Dan D. Doty
06-14-2012, 07:02 PM
What a load of projection. :rolleyes:

No doubt.

Now here's my letter back to Proud2BlibKansan

Dear Sir / Madam / or one between genders;

F*CK YOU , THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON AND THE BASTARD WHO SADDLED IT FOR YOU !!!

I know that you believe yourself to be better then everyone else who has a different point of view.
And I'm sorry you have to share this world with those of us that you see as inferior, and that we have yet to acknowledge that people like you who believe that they are superior to their fellow citizens and should be ruling over those are not as intelligent, educated, or " enlightened " as yourself.

But sadly, you were born into a nation where free speech, and equality exist, instead of a country were the " elite " such yourself would be the only ones to decide the fate of the nation and its people.

Until the time when you throw down the Republic, outlaw the Constition, destroy The Bill Of Rights and reduces the lives of citizens to less then that of cattle, you just have to put up with it,

And the best way to do that is start taking your meds and get out of the basement every once and a while.

Maybe then people will stop thinking of you as a crazed, stuck-up asshole.

Thank you,
I hope this letter reaches you soon.

Apache
06-14-2012, 07:03 PM
http://www.horrordrive-in.com/serendipity/uploads/movie_projector.gif

3rd-try
06-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Dearest proud2BlibKansan
You mention research. Why don't you do a little research into the long and growing list "reputable economists" who disagree with the current administration's economic strategy.

ABC in Georgia
06-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Dear Proud2belibdingbat ...

May you be like the mythical bird my late father talked about years ago.

The one that flies in ever decreasing circles ... 'til it finally flies up it's own "what's it" and disappears!

Should put you out of your misery.

~ ABC :evil-grin: